Katie Price #299 Feeding her son to an early grave while riding the marching powder wave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly you lot are a bad influence !
We've nicknamed the new problem neighbours, she is bleep 1, he is bleep 2 and her mother is bleep 3.
Obvs KFP is Queen bleep !

Edited because I am also a bleep FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly you lot are a bad influence !
We've nicknamed the new problem neighbours, she is bleep 1, he is bleep 2 and her mother is bleep 3.
Obvs KPF is Queen bleep !
Nah. She is no queen.
She is bleep Prime, to which all others are compared.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
PA just recently posted a lovely family holiday pic … looks like P and J are there with the younger two ??

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought auld fingers had been mashed into a tattie pie long since Stan, good to see he's still alive and well 🤣🤣
Old picture just added extras Facey,,, there's more pictures on my phone of the bleeping clan and the tattie family than there is of my own sons. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I lost count of what H ate, to put on 1 pound, you need to consume an extra 3500 over your daily allowance. Seems he would put on at least 2 pound just on that day, if not more. If he’s doing that every day he’s with her the future is grim. Looking at the older pic of SB lifting her she has lost weight, wouldn’t surprise me if she is using Ozempic as still seems to eat crap.
Actually it's 3500 over your weekly allowance to gain a pound, but H is easily doing that and more in a single day so yes I agree with you, he could easily be gaining 8-10 lbs a week when he is with her if he eats that amount every day.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If the police were to pull you over because your details are not on the database, you will need to prove to them that you are insured. The documents that you receive from your insurer are enough to do this. Show the police officer your proof of insurance, and explain that the MID (Motor Insurance Database) must not have been updated yet.

Reactions: 23
"Curry Friday, fish and chips Saturday and she is supposedly cooking a roast today. Plus carrot cake, leftover spag bol and 2 bacon butties each for skank and Harvey before the live this morning"

In reply to this post on the previous thread, you are forgetting though, she had her 'skinny porridge' for breakfast so that balances out everything else she eats for the rest of the day! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If the police were to pull you over because your details are not on the database, you will need to prove to them that you are insured. The documents that you receive from your insurer are enough to do this. Show the police officer your proof of insurance, and explain that the MID (Motor Insurance Database) must not have been updated yet.
The report said that the police spoke to insurance agent but need to talk to DVLA about her licence plus the car was not Taxed

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.