Katie Price #299 Feeding her son to an early grave while riding the marching powder wave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops, my title should have been marching POWDER.. anyway, you all clearly got the drift!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oops, my title should have been marching POWDER.. anyway, you all clearly got the drift!
I have reported your post to mods - to see if we can amend the title - I am so sorry - a bit half asleep today! See if we can fix it !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Try wiping your ass properly when you go to the toilet, what a minger, the next customer will be complaining and asking why there's tit stains on their new trousers. She's so grim

She is just disgusting isn't she. And yes she will flog those stinking pants as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Try wiping your ass properly when you go to the toilet, what a minger, the next customer will be complaining and asking why there's tit stains on their new trousers. She's so grim
Horrendous, all it takes is a baby wipe 🤢 I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't got worms, she's not exactly clean is she. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Horrendous, all it takes is a baby wipe 🤢 I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't got worms, she's not exactly clean is she. 🤢
Bum worms are the worst. My youngest had them earlier in the year from playdoh at school. Omg I felt so unwell and treated us all and cleaned the house every day for 3 weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cocky twit, just noticed I recorded this on my phone this morning whilst walking the dog.

Not worried, all revealed tomorrow, she’ll be back behind the wheel…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I think attention. She seems to love talking about it.
Agree, she searches the 'what's happened to you nose' comments out on the lives, and if they don't mention it she starts with the 'my nose is so itchy' bullshit so people ask... she's obsessed with attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Bum worms are the worst. My youngest had them earlier in the year from playdoh at school. Omg I felt so unwell and treated us all and cleaned the house every day for 3 weeks.
Getting flashbacks here. My daughter had worms, we found out the hard way, when one got stuck in her appendix. Mortified.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Oh dear, bless you and your youngest 🐛 difference is you try and keep clean and we're probably mortified about it, Madame la Skank would not give an itchy crack tit. Urgh, she's disgusting and makes my skin crawl, duck knows what she's breeding underneath them fingernails or in her wig 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I lost count of what H ate, to put on 1 pound, you need to consume an extra 3500 over your daily allowance. Seems he would put on at least 2 pound just on that day, if not more. If he’s doing that every day he’s with her the future is grim. Looking at the older pic of SB lifting her she has lost weight, wouldn’t surprise me if she is using Ozempic as still seems to eat crap.
Just a thought and I could be widely off mark. What about if Harvey is on Ozempic for for his diabetes/weightloss but she is taking them instead? Probs unlikely he would be given them but nothing would surprise me about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh dear, bless you and your youngest 🐛 difference is you try and keep clean and we're probably mortified about it, Madame la Skank would not give an itchy crack tit. Urgh, she's disgusting and makes my skin crawl, duck knows what she's breeding underneath them fingernails or in her wig 🤢
Oh god I was sooooo mortified. I had to whisper it to the teacher and then a letter went home with all the kids. I felt sure it was going to out me 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.