Katie Price #299 Feeding her son to an early grave while riding the marching powder wave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooohooo its Fred 299 - nearly at 300!

Thank you to @Uppompey for the thread title...

View attachment 2328107

Here is the link to thread 298

Well well well!

We have had some fun...

She has been pulled over by the Rozzers and her Range Rover seized, apparently to do with driving licence and insurance allegations.

View attachment 2328111

The horrific Tacky Toks are continuing with her parenting (or lack of) becoming very apparent and she is constantly putting her foot in it.

Anyway - as you were Krusties!!
Notice in the video & pictures Harvey is walking on his own ! Supposed to have eyesight problems in any previous photos skanky or whoever she’s screwing will hold Harvey’s hand , it’s all bullshite isn’t it just for pity for this skanky witch . Hopefully this is her downfall. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 43
She must festering bleeping crabs creeping up there and her bleep as well,the dirty old bleep.
They've given up bungee jumping outta there Dolly, they're now mountaineering SAS stylee up the crevasse to save themselves, can't blame em really 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
v
Just a thought and I could be widely off mark. What about if Harvey is on Ozempic for for his diabetes/weightloss but she is taking them instead? Probs unlikely he would be given them but nothing would surprise me about her.
very good point she would be the type to use it when she does not need to
their is a huge shortage at the minute i ran out and took 2 weeks to get it
some say its going for £300 a pen on the black market

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh dear skank you have a rat at Pricey Towers and not just the ones shitting and pissing on your wedding dress. They've rang plod at the station who have done a quick vehicle check and the station in turn have got a mobile unit to wait outside the salon watching you get in the RR and drive off,mobile plods then checked again on the database and got the ok to pull you over in a quiet street . You've been shafted by one of your own and as for Sophie the source trying to deflect and excuse it you broke the law. It remains to be seen who will be thrown under the bus or what will get the blame to save your rancid arse and the gravy train. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
They've given up bungee jumping outta there Dolly, they're now mountaineering SAS stylee up the crevasse to save themselves, can't blame em really 🤣
Ere just thought yes using a bleeping worm hanging out her arse to creep up there,those poor crabs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t believe she’s had a nose job at all. It’s all lies remember everything she does is a scam
I agree. Probably to cover up the fact it’s collapsing like westcracks. She can now blame it on some botched nose job instead of all the disco powder she has been hoovering up it for years on end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh dear skank you have a rat at Pricey Towers and not just the ones shitting and pissing on your wedding dress. They've rang plod at the station who have done a quick vehicle check and the station in turn have got a mobile unit to wait outside the salon watching you get in the RR and drive off,mobile plods then checked again on the database and got the ok to pull you over in a quiet street . You've been shafted by one of your own and as for Sophie the source trying to deflect and excuse it you broke the law. It remains to be seen who will be thrown under the bus or what will get the blame to save your rancid arse and the gravy train. 🤣

👍🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry what the duck is going on. 😂😂 I mean we’ve all had a wedgie in our lives but she’s literally just scratching her arsecrack furiously. To camera!!!!!! She’s lost the plot, it’s gone. Ciao.
Hahaha I'm snorting and grunting here and not cos my arsecrack is itching... cos of the stupid idiot she is doing all

• Haha
I don’t believe she’s had a nose job at all. It’s all lies remember everything she does is a scam
She had strings coming out for days, I don't think she is clever enough to fake that. She wants to do a big reveal, she didn't have it on when
she was pulled over but didn't know she was being photographed. I think it was probably OK to take off but she's pretending it's still needed until she can sell photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahaha I'm snorting and grunting here and not cos my arsecrack is itching... cos of the stupid idiot she is doing all
Sorry.. it sent too soon I think... lol.. cos I was laughing.....shes such a woman... doing all this on video live and then trying to explain it 🤣😍🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.