Katie Price #299 Feeding her son to an early grave while riding the marching powder wave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So classy
Not as bad as when she held her cup of tea up and said 'this is how I like it, like a builders brew' then proceeded to turn around, pulled her trousers down and showed the crack of her arse (bear in mind she doesn't wear underwear) and said 'here's a builders crack to go with the tea!' ..... yeh, nice! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't know why I put myself through these tik tok lives!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I think we're definitely in the - downfall - phase now, she won't be coming back from this no longer. Majority of Britain dislike her, she's forever breaking the law, no real job offers on the table despite what she has her moron fans believe, acting odd and crass on tacktok for shock value and views, no new eggs on offer .. it's over for her.. People just rip the life out of her now and every bit of it she deserves ten fold and then some

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Just a thought and I could be widely off mark. What about if Harvey is on Ozempic for for his diabetes/weightloss but she is taking them instead? Probs unlikely he would be given them but nothing would surprise me about her.
I think it’s an injection. Probably done at the drs office

Reactions: 15
@Mrspig ... Just wanted to reply to your comment on last thread as to why Harvey was in the car for her hair appointment... My guess is that it's because she KNEW she wasn't supposed to drive and has rehearsed the 'i am his carer' thing ... She will be receiving some carers allowance for having Harvey overnight at home sometimes (recent claim since the money got bad, so 'carer' will be a new term for her to use and she will be lying as to how often he is with her) plus, I think she will be using his PIP to fund the vehicle in some way (old vehicle, not what she is used to at all ... Bet it's all Daddy Woods would allow 🤣) ...Harvey was also in the car so she could use his blue badge (pulled for that recently) ... The really interesting but is which of her inner circle dubbed her in to the fuzz ... Because one of them did ... It wasn't a random pull over according to the police statement ... My money is on Carol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Cocky twit, just noticed I recorded this on my phone this morning whilst walking the dog.

Not worried, all revealed tomorrow, she’ll be back behind the wheel…..

View attachment 2328292
It's not though is it Kipper .. the DVLA have not decided on your appeal you prick
---
Surprised we have no monkeys on here at the moment ... Tattle have increased security over who can join and it's definitely made a difference... Must be a few sock accounts still about though ...

Reactions: 31
So Krusties, like I said our cat was Ill , our life had to revolve around him being family, unfortunately gone to the Pet heaven now, so couldn’t concentrate on being a Krustie, ( in fact I told Lima to say hello to Skankys dead pets in heaven, But he said “ I know I’m up here for eternity But even that ain’t long enough” Christ we have lost some good Krusties over the years, Monsieur crumble for one,
Whereispresious, and many many more , wanting to see Karma for that evil witch, and I think we are getting it end of the road now, They are in heaven laughing, Do not believe the hype, one evil piece of work. Like I say ,Have popped inn, But been away , But when I come back I know it’s all well, When our Dolly is throwing a few fucks into the bleeping thing
Love u all ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I am Registered Blind.

When it happened, the categories were "Partially Sighted" or "Registered Blind".

I didn't understand all this at the time, because I had had no previous experience with Visual Impairment and it all happened very quickly. I argued with the consultant because he recommended I be Registered Blind, and my arguement was "But, I can still see SOMETHING".

He told me that It is very rare that a Blind/Registered Blind/Severely Impaired person has no useable sight whatsoever.

At the moment, the "Official" phrases are "Sight Impaired/Visually Impaired" (which is what used to be "Partially Sighted"), and Severely Visually Impaired/Severely Sight Impaired" (which is what used to be "Registered Blind/Blind").

To be honest, I don't like any of those, I just prefer to say "My eyes are buggered". :cool:

The amount of times I've had people accuse me of faking my Blindness because I'm doing something that they, a Sighted person, have decided that a Blind Person should not be able to do, is staggering.

People often assume that Blind means Complete Darkness.
It doesn't.

But, it still doesn't change the fact that Kipper is an insufferable cockwomble thundercnt of the highest order.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
I am Registered Blind.

When it happened, the categories were "Partially Sighted" or "Registered Blind".

I didn't understand all this at the time, because I had had no previous experience with Visual Impairment and it all happened very quickly. I argued with the consultant because he recommended I be Registered Blind, and my arguement was "But, I can still see SOMETHING".

He told me that It is very rare that a Blind/Registered Blind/Severely Impaired person has no useable sight whatsoever.

At the moment, the "Official" phrases are "Sight Impaired/Visually Impaired" (which is what used to be "Partially Sighted"), and Severely Visually Impaired/Severely Visually Impaired" (which is what used to be "Registered Blind/Blind").

To be honest, I don't like any of those, I just prefer to say "My eyes are buggered". :cool:

The amount of times I've had people accuse me of faking my Blindness because I'm doing something that they, a Sighted person, have decided that a Blind Person should not be able to do, is staggering.

People often assume that Blind means Complete Darkness.
It doesn't.

But, it still doesn't change the fact that Kipper is an insufferable cockwomble thundercnt of the highest order.
Thanks for posting this TokenBlinkie, my Mum is the same and I always feel the need to explain the difference, you put it so well. Welcome to Tattle x

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I absolutely love that she was caught driving this time because someone took the time to contact the Old Bill. Top work, whoever it was. Surely they’ve got to do something more than just banning her again this time? Hope they had words about driving in sliders. Not against the law, but makes her a twit when she is a terrible driver anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No idea if I've done this right (apologies if so), but I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring.
Thread Title Suggestion
Snitchers Here, and Snitchers There, Poor Skanky can't drive anywhere!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
So Krusties, like I said our cat was Ill , our life had to revolve around him being family, unfortunately gone to the Pet heaven now, so couldn’t concentrate on being a Krustie, ( in fact I told Lima to say hello to Skankys dead pets in heaven, But he said “ I know I’m up here for eternity But even that ain’t long enough” Christ we have lost some good Krusties over the years, Monsieur crumble for one,
Whereispresious, and many many more , wanting to see Karma for that evil witch, and I think we are getting it end of the road now, They are in heaven laughing, Do not believe the hype, one evil piece of work. Like I say ,Have popped inn, But been away , But when I come back I know it’s all well, When our Dolly is throwing a few fucks into the bleeping thing
Love u all ❤
Don't forget Liar Liar.♥

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Am I right in thinking she will have 7 days to present her documents (license:insurance and log book) at the police station to get with for it to be in impounded?
If! She doesn’t have her actual license from DVLA yet re issued, this could get v awks for her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.