Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught the end of the live:

notable points

"I'm not poor, totally the opposite actually"

"I own my £2.5 million pound house that no-one can ever take away"

"I'm single, oh no I'm not single" :rolleyes:

on breaking her feet "It happened in the jungle, 14 screws in my foot," and showed off the scar

"Princess is with me all the time, she practically lives with me"

"Why does everyone keep saying it's a wig, its extensions, look" and proceeded to try and show her extensions

Then she started picking at her eyebrows and explained "its wig glue"

Back Tuesday..

Well, off you pop cunty chops.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I'm keeping up with reading but no time to type due to being busy with RL. But bloody hell, what a pair of haggard old lying witches. They both look like they've been embalmed 🤣🤣 even OKrap can't make her look decent 🤣
bleep lung got teeth like roasted peanuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Amy - you said she never told you about her planned surgeries beforehand because of your objections. Well now you KNOW she has more planned, what are you going to do? Here's a thought - intervention!!! If you care about her that much, strut your stuff and prove us wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did she say she broke her feet in the jungle? I thought she done it on holiday jumping off a wall 🤔
Yes! she did say this before on the live that it happened in the jungle! she has 14 screws in her feet and was in wheelchair for 10 months 🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Well it's the big day tomorrow how do we think it's going to go.
Is she bankrupt or agreed to an IVA or both.
As far as i was aware there is only one type of bankruptcy so what is she going on about could someone explain please if they know.
Stating she doesn't have to explain herself to anyone seems to be her way of thinking.
How is she getting away with all this.

Taken from Government site below

Bankruptcy is a formal legal process, but the first thing to note is that in the United Kingdom, there is only one type of bankruptcy. UK law stipulates that only individuals – not companies – can declare themselves bankrupt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Apologies if this has already been shared. Stupid woman, I hope her nose drops off!
She could do with getting all that loose skin around her eyes seen to, upper and lower eyelid lift and try and get the bastards the same size! Bigger implants might boot some life into her OF as well, there's a lot of young girls out there with bigger boobs than her and she's losing out to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck sake Dolly! I was eating !
Oh dear sorry😳🤣
---
She could do with getting all that loose skin around her eyes seen to, upper and lower eyelid lift and try and get the bastards the same size! Bigger implants might boot some life into her OF as well, there's a lot of young girls out there with bigger boobs than her and she's losing out to them.
What about the missing nips though?get a couple of jelly tots sewn on?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2288664

Well it's the big day tomorrow how do we think it's going to go.
Is she bankrupt or agreed to an IVA or both.
As far as i was aware there is only one type of bankruptcy so what is she going on about could someone explain please if they know

Taken from Government site below

Bankruptcy is a formal legal process, but the first thing to note is that in the United Kingdom, there is only one type of bankruptcy. UK law stipulates that only individuals – not companies – can declare themselves bankrupt.
No idea - the whole thing is just nuts! Bankrupt, multiple creditors, house falling down around her but she is off to spend thousands on a nose and lip job and a six pack!!! Here's a thing, as others have said - pay your debts, move to a smaller house and how about considering private school for the younger two to give them a fighting chance!! (Not saying that there is any wrong with state schools - just thinking how well J & P have done.)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes! she did say this before on the live that it happened in the jungle! she has 14 screws in her feet and was in wheelchair for 10 months 🤥
Caught the end of the live:

notable points

"I'm not poor, totally the opposite actually"

"I own my £2.5 million pound house that no-one can ever take away"

"I'm single, oh no I'm not single" :rolleyes:

on breaking her feet "It happened in the jungle, 14 screws in my foot," and showed off the scar

"Princess is with me all the time, she practically lives with me"

"Why does everyone keep saying it's a wig, its extensions, look" and proceeded to try and show her extensions

Then she started picking at her eyebrows and explained "its wig glue"

Back Tuesday..

Well, off you pop cunty chops.
From the scum ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.