Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught the end of her TT, did you hear Jeyda ask her what time she was ‘getting there’ tonight, she replied “about 7:30pm, I’ll message you later”…..so off somewhere tonight then, annoyingly they didn’t expand on this….do we think it’s this surgery trip to Belgium mentioned in The Scum 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Yes I reckon so Kylie.😡

Reactions: 14
She cant be on coke though surely shes having mandated drugs tests by the family court after her long history of coke addition/ binges/ drug driving/ suicide attempts ?
I'm not sure to be honest. If they are testing her then there is something going on because she does look coked up most of the time now. I think maybe they aren't - I can see no other reason why the kids are still in her care when it's clear they are being neglected in every way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are AFP and PP Fencing in an open relationship? It sounds like it from WillowTree21's posts, and from reading some of the details at PP's rape trial.
Well I suppose even PFP needs a break from her and the skank having a go at him
Is anyone finding all this boring at the moment? it's like it's all on a loop
Same crap dished out on all these medias;
Why even bother when it all boils down to skank Being The Only Victim & Its all the fawlt of MEN.
Nothing else to say really is there?

• Heart
  • Sad
Love a post surgery pic. Wonder if she’s going for a Barbie nose

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Latest podcast, if you can stand it.
ME ME ME, MOAN, MOAN, MOAN

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She cant be on coke though surely shes having mandated drugs tests by the family court after her long history of coke addition/ binges/ drug driving/ suicide attempts ?
Don't think she is having regular drug tests

Reactions: 13
That door off the hinges in the background...is that the other side of the room her mum and sister designed which looked like the door was either warped or hanging off? Surely that's not a big or overly expensive job to fix?
It is if you are expecting it for NOTHING! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she say she broke her feet in the jungle? I thought she done it on holiday jumping off a wall 🤔

• Haha
Getting more surgery as an excuse for the prescription drugs to block out the BH tomorrow? Bit extreme but that's the way she likes to do things!

Can't believe all the emotional manipulation in AFP's tomb tome - what a class A enabler!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep, Carl interrupting her again, she has a flat tyre :p
---
Just said I'm not poor, the opposite actually
Then pay your fuckin debts off you absolute scum bucket. Running off and hiding again like the coward she really is. She causes so much tit then runs off, I fuckin loathe this piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Seen this?

Fantastic, keep them surgeries going, you definitely look in need of a freshen up.. go in hard, get the works, heaven only knows you deserve it what with ripping folk off left right and centre, lying about the children's dad and isolating them away for your own benefit, regular tiktoks must really take it out of you, poor thing you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.