Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you buy this bollockfest DC? Purely for research reasons of course :LOL:

Not sure the wiki can cope with all this shite though, perhaps if they were all lumped together in one document?
---

Thats a typo - it should read "Rough trade"
---
No news as yet on D-Day I guess?
Not listing tomorrow as yet - just checked

1688642970409.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So Amy - you said she never told you about her planned surgeries beforehand because of your objections. Well now you KNOW she has more planned, what are you going to do? Here's a thought - intervention!!! If you care about her that much, strut your stuff and prove us wrong!
I reckon skanks gonna snuff it long before iron lung .. what provisions will be in place then? Kids soon disposed of back to their loving father because they don't want the responsibility of raising them and undoing the damaged caused by their piss-poor unfit excuse of a 'mother'

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If KP is going for more surgery today will she take the kids?
---
Plus more surgery when you have a hole in your heart!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She eats 900 calories a day. What a load of bullshit.

What a shame this article hasn't mentioned that she gets takeaways delivered all the time, something she confirmed herself on one of those TakkyTocs or her awful bloody podcast the other day. The fact she's saying how good they are for her 'summer body' when she's going away to have her abdominal etching, liposuction, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It’s getting boring now, just rinse and repeat. She must be getting to the stage now where it’s fifty, fifty she doesn’t come back in a box. I wonder just how many general anaesthetics she’s actually had in her life time. One day she won’t wake up from anaesthesia.
I've been begging for a fingers crossed emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen this?

Was she that off her face here that she forgot she hasn't got her phone in her hand - just went into auto pilot posing talking on the phone mode..

1688643671909.png

Shes getting a Ninja Turtle 6 pack!

1688643724214.png

1688643764633.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can imagine skanks surgery going something like this,, take off wig cut along the dotted line pull the skin tight staple it in place and put her wig back on. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1688642369769.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The updated list this morning didn't have the hearing on, so unlikely to be going ahead. Unless there is another update to come.

Before people say she's got away with it again. No, she's still bankrupt. There will be a good reason. It won't be KP calling the shots as to why it has been cancelled. In fact, here she was stating on video this morning, she's actually far from broke...so well done KP, useful info there. (y)
YES, we will just have to wait a bit longer. There's no point getting angry about it, it's what she wants.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
The updated list this morning didn't have the hearing on, so unlikely to be going ahead. Unless there is another update to come.

Before people say she's got away with it again. No, she's still bankrupt. There will be a good reason. It won't be KP calling the shots as to why it has been cancelled. In fact, here she was stating on video this morning, she's actually far from broke...so well done KP, useful info there. (y)
YES, we will just have to wait a bit longer. There's no point getting angry about it, it's what she wants.
I’m gonna crack open my Kylie from HOME BARGAINS regardless 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
So she didn’t cut her holiday short to come back for Hett and Bhnny 🤥
---
On her podcast, still calling herself 44
All I know is .. this complete ` BOLLOCKFEST ` should have been named .... " THE ENABLER " ( should also come with a warning ... what you're about to read, WILL send you to sleep ... ` DO NOT drive or operate any machinery ` )

Honestly can not believe the crap I'm reading, just wasted a few hours, I've never get back ... there is only ONE reason this absolute narcissist, rambling drivel has been written ... to excuse her nasty brats behaviour, and somehow get the public to warm to her again, its not her side of the story, or the last word .... its a last plug to fix pwiccees, already dead career .... thank you DC for posting, as I would never spend a penny buying this load of tit!!! :poop::poop::poop:

HEY carlita ..... HIYA 👋👋👋 ..... this enabling old hag has made a right mug out of you, surely your ego wont put up with her slagging you off .... GO ON, we know what a nasty, fame thirsty twit you are .... RING THE RED TOPS and tell " your " side 🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Forgive my ignorance thicky man speaking but how the hell is the surgeon going to perform a lip lift when skanks so called lips are tucked under her nose filled with fillers. 🤔
chrome_screenshot_1688580597052.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is AFP trying to paint KP as some vulnerable innocent that needs protecting? Haven't they all spent years trying to tell us that she is strong willed, knows her own mind, nobody tells her what to do? Now suddenly she is this meek, pathetic, beaten down victim of every man she's ever met, who in her 40's still needs her Mummy to intervene in her relationships? Ridiculous!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Why is AFP trying to paint KP as some vulnerable innocent that needs protecting? Haven't they all spent years trying to tell us that she is strong willed, knows her own mind, nobody tells her what to do? Now suddenly she is this meek, pathetic, beaten down victim of every man she's ever met, who in her 40's still needs her Mummy to intervene in her relationships? Ridiculous!
That will be 'cos she's got ADHD dontcha know!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Barely listening to Jeyda she’s that wrapped up in the comments and what people are saying about her, she’s sniffing a lot
---
Says she’s filming at the moment
How is she not being drug and alcohol tested? She has those kids, isn't there any safeguarding in place? Why can't Keiran just snatch them back? I don't get it, he can't still be being investigated? Was he not cleared multiple times???

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.