Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught the end of the live:

notable points

"I'm not poor, totally the opposite actually"

"I own my £2.5 million pound house that no-one can ever take away"

"I'm single, oh no I'm not single" :rolleyes:

on breaking her feet "It happened in the jungle, 14 screws in my foot," and showed off the scar

"Princess is with me all the time, she practically lives with me"

"Why does everyone keep saying it's a wig, its extensions, look" and proceeded to try and show her extensions

Then she started picking at her eyebrows and explained "its wig glue"

Back Tuesday..

Well, off you pop cunty chops.
Adding Princess practically living with her. Another kid in house, so another bedroom filled. ALL this is for her excuse to keep MM when ever a BH does eventually take place. Just need Junior to the list & FULL HOUSE ! She's probably told Trustee all the kids live with her, except Junior.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
A different type of bankruptcy?? What, one that has been invented just for her?
You get to keep your huge house, have numerous holidays and surgeries, buy designer clothes and live on takeaways.
You‘re not really bankrupt, it’s just a word and nothing to be ashamed of. Even when it’s lasted four years.
Skanky is an innocent flower and the opposite of poor.
God she makes me sick. Clearly she already knows that nothing is going to happen to her tomorrow :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can’t even keep up with her own lies
---

then bleeping sell it and pay off your creditors you horrible piece of trash
She's so scummy, boasting about how rich she is after leaving creditors high and dry.

I wish she'd lose the MM, a council flat would do her just fine and she might learn some humility, living near neighbours who do a days work, probably the people that she sneers at now

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Looking forward to seeing the results of this latest surgery. New nose, lips and sculpted abs, she will look even more trashy than she does now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's so scummy, boasting about how rich she is after leaving creditors high and dry.

I wish she'd lose the MM, a council flat would do her just fine and she might learn some humility, living near neighbours who do a days work, probably the people that she sneers at now
To be fair they’re probably the people she sells her JYY to… in the nicest possible way if you know what I mean… their hard earned cash goes to HER… 😩🤨

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I can see some of you lovelies getting excitable about tomorrow so i'll repost this from Sunday..🤣
chrome_screenshot_1688640952428.png

And if skank is off to Belgium for some repairs and mug boy is driving they'll have to leave soon to get there for 7:30pm like skank said.😎
chrome_screenshot_1688641189377.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She cant be on coke though surely shes having mandated drugs tests by the family court after her long history of coke addition/ binges/ drug driving/ suicide attempts ?
If she was being tested she would not be allowed to dye her hair, and she recently went black, didn’t she? Unless, she is just being her usual defiant self……blamed on #cough# her ADHD.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Caught the end of the live:

notable points

"I'm not poor, totally the opposite actually"

"I own my £2.5 million pound house that no-one can ever take away"

"I'm single, oh no I'm not single" :rolleyes:

on breaking her feet "It happened in the jungle, 14 screws in my foot," and showed off the scar

"Princess is with me all the time, she practically lives with me"

"Why does everyone keep saying it's a wig, its extensions, look" and proceeded to try and show her extensions

Then she started picking at her eyebrows and explained "its wig glue"

Back Tuesday..

Well, off you pop cunty chops.
Skanky’s just an habitual liar 🤥. Even if she gets a reprieve tomorrow it’s only prolonging the inevitable , you can’t cheat the taxman

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, Skanky. Rub your total ignorance into the face of the masses.... because we all love you for it.... (cough....)

...and JYY is now a top designer brand apparently... Jeeez....
'She has raked in tens of thousands of pounds from the fashion marketplace page and has so far flogged 2,500 items, many being top designer brands.'

...and I am just shaking my head at this....

'The Director has failed on multiple occasions to attend on the Trustee and the Director has subsequently had their discharge suspended due to non-cooperation.
'We have been advised that creditors in the bankruptcy estate now total approximately £3.265milion.
'As such, the company's claim in the bankruptcy amounts to approximately 4.73% of the total creditors.
'Given that any realisation from the Director's estate will likely be watered down with protracted legal issues the Trustee is facing dealing with the Director's non-compliance, it is likely the overdrawn director's loan account may no longer be economically viable to pursue.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I assume the I own my house (so she has paid off mortgages) and nobody can take it is a very big lie
Or has she found a loophole to stop them taking it

Reactions: 8
Seen this?

It’s getting boring now, just rinse and repeat. She must be getting to the stage now where it’s fifty, fifty she doesn’t come back in a box. I wonder just how many general anaesthetics she’s actually had in her life time. One day she won’t wake up from anaesthesia.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A different type of bankruptcy?? What, one that has been invented just for her?
You get to keep your huge house, have numerous holidays and surgeries, buy designer clothes and live on takeaways.
You‘re not really bankrupt, it’s just a word and nothing to be ashamed of. Even when it’s lasted four years.
Skanky is an innocent flower and the opposite of poor.
God she makes me sick. Clearly she already knows that nothing is going to happen to her tomorrow :mad:
Surely IF it was going ahead tomorrow, we would have heard on here by someone? Thought BH were posted day before - nothing! :mad: :poop:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Lol at the line in Amy's book about Katie having a 'kind heart'. Also the bit saying she is an animal lover, as if

She's implying that PA cheated on Emily with Elen Rivas during their courtship

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.