Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf does she always sit on her kitchen counters?! šŸ¤Æ I know that's mild in the long list of 'Skank things she does wrong'.... But it boils my piss each time I see it šŸ„“
I bet those counters smell like tuna brine after having her gammon alley wiped over them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Itā€™s all the menā€¦ šŸ˜”
I'm keeping up with reading but no time to type due to being busy with RL. But bloody hell, what a pair of haggard old lying witches. They both look like they've been embalmed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ even OKrap can't make her look decent šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was supposed to see Junior today, but he hasn't replied to her. Princess practically lives with her.
Junior probably has seen what his grandmother said abou his dad and knows itā€™s his mother was behind the book.That May have finished him.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Was supposed to see Junior today, but he hasn't replied to her. Princess practically lives with her.
I don't think Junior wants to be around her while she's so into drugs. I'm sure he cares about her but doesn't want to part of that lifestyle. Princess will be staying there maybe to keep on eye on mum if she sees that she is on the downward slope? Also because she gets to have bf there as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Said sheā€™s not poor and totally the opposite actually
---
Owns her house and no one can ever take it away she says šŸ˜”
Let's face it she's that stoopid should probably doesn't really understand what a mortgage is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She cant be on coke though surely shes having mandated drugs tests by the family court after her long history of coke addition/ binges/ drug driving/ suicide attempts ?

Reactions: 14
How do I find the live or am I too late? Iā€™ve downloaded TikTok just now to be nosey haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep, Carl interrupting her again, she has a flat tyre :p
---
Just said I'm not poor, the opposite actually
My God, she really is an extremely arrogant b!tch. I'm sure she's being cocky because she knows nothing is going to happen tomorrow.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I couldnā€™t manage all the pages, but from the parts I read it is clear that AFP is a hate filled vessel and just as deluded as her daughter. She is really gunning for SB, but also Pete and Claire. I did notice that she said Jett and Bunny have been exposed to too much (understatement!). Can anyone who could stomach more than me tell me if she mentioned Junior barely seeing his mother?

Reactions: 16
So she didnā€™t cut her holiday short to come back for Hett and Bhnny šŸ¤„
---
On her podcast, still calling herself 44
Itā€™s absolutely unforgivable that she mentions Junior not wanting to visit The Priory and that he maybe has been ā€˜influencedā€™ by other people. Unforgivable. And to say KFP still struggles with the fact he and Princess didnā€™t visit us gaslighting to the extreme. Despicable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yes, off her nut. Funny how the lumps from her face, forehead & lips have oddly disappeared. Wonder WHO leaked that info to press? But she doesn't want any 'Pap's' following her. So is her 'driver' Crawl, driving all the way to Belgium again? Those used car's for sale are certainly clocking up the mileage.
Maybe because they may be making a few 'deliveries' along the way? Hence not wanting any paps following and used the sale cars instead of their own?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, off her nut. Funny how the lumps from her face, forehead & lips have oddly disappeared. Wonder WHO leaked that info to press? But she doesn't want any 'Pap's' following her. So is her 'driver' Crawl, driving all the way to Belgium again? Those used car's for sale are certainly clocking up the mileage.
She obviously let the scum know about it.She is a real class A bleep.

Reactions: 15
Caught the end of her TT, did you hear Jeyda ask her what time she was ā€˜getting thereā€™ tonight, she replied ā€œabout 7:30pm, Iā€™ll message you laterā€ā€¦..so off somewhere tonight then, annoyingly they didnā€™t expand on thisā€¦.do we think itā€™s this surgery trip to Belgium mentioned in The Scum šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.