Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now you know why she doesnt spend any money on her house etc its all gone on crap that cant be taken & sold off, holidays, surgery, hair & make up etc

Reactions: 24
Yeh but she will be bandaged and off her face (more than usual) after the surgery hence why she can't go online - its because she will be under anesthetic!

BTW not seeing many thread title suggestions - was just looking to get ready for next thread.

Also any poll ideas?
What work is skank having done this time?

Wouldn't it be a shocker if she came back and she'd had everything removed and dissolved and had normal boobs 🤣🤣 and her natural hair in a bob with natural make up and classy clothes
i know it won't happen in a million years but it would be funny 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
so she says bailiffs go to her house all the time but will not take her stuff maybe that is because even baliffs do not want crap they will only take stuff that is worth selling
She’s hid all the stuff what’s worth selling I.E horse box ect
---
I think they’ll be a lot of twitching arse’s out there at the moment. She will throw anyone under the bus, to blame for the financial mess. The money she’s grifting from sale of tacky clothes, OF’s, daily articles on RedTops, magazine interviews, pictures, all the products she’s endorsing etc etc, is being paid somewhere. Andrew, her accountant & her brother may be moving money around. Her family as well. She may be using Harvey’s account, it will all be investigated & questions asked. She’s going to have to justify why she’s living like a lottery winner but not paying her debts. Court will want to see her income v outgoings and how she’s supporting this lifestyle. If I was Jeyda, whatever her name is & anyone financially associated with her, I would be worried, more so, if there’s ‘dodgy’ dealings going on. KFP won’t give a 💩about implicating them. Crawl, his dad, Slimey, all of them. The 💩 is going to hit the fan. BRING IT ON.
WOOHOOO bring it on we lurrrrve it !! 😝😝😝💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
---
just proves they are all fakes or you can bet the bailiffs would have taken them
She’s probably hid those

• Haha
Reactions: 13

All the tabloids are loving it. You can just tell.
so she did not even have legal representation to argue on her behalf

Reactions: 18
I think they’ll be a lot of twitching arse’s out there at the moment. She will throw anyone under the bus, to blame for the financial mess. The money she’s grifting from sale of tacky clothes, OF’s, daily articles on RedTops, magazine interviews, pictures, all the products she’s endorsing etc etc, is being paid somewhere. Andrew, her accountant & her brother may be moving money around. Her family as well. She may be using Harvey’s account, it will all be investigated & questions asked. She’s going to have to justify why she’s living like a lottery winner but not paying her debts. Court will want to see her income v outgoings and how she’s supporting this lifestyle. If I was Jeyda, whatever her name is & anyone financially associated with her, I would be worried, more so, if there’s ‘dodgy’ dealings going on. KFP won’t give a 💩about implicating them. Crawl, his dad, Slimey, all of them. The 💩 is going to hit the fan. BRING IT ON.

Eeehhh!! I am bleeping loving this! I hope she is absolutely crapping herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is so true, anything to save her own neck.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, I hope Jeyda and Rymi have provided a list of her earnings…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Also wouldn't surprise me if skank has one of those pre-paid credit cards that people are putting money on for her, they'll be getting paid for stories, pictures, advertising, meet and greets and whatever crap skank sells into their accounts and taking a cut and then transferring what's left to skank. 😎

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.