Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on You Tube 🤦‍♀️
What a load of tit..
Baby news ffs its Carlittas sisters scan he's showing

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Getting everyone to watch because there's a baby scan picture 🤦‍♀️
Not yours though klatty pig is it
And ohhhh the miraculous healed hand that he now doesnt need an op and he took the cast off himself crappy crappy tit balls 🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Now she's signing them, I DEFINITELY want some 😁
But why sign Jordan 🤔

Who bought these? 🤷

Poor cow was so skint she obviously couldn't afford knickers 😭. Lovely that she was proud of Harvey though 🙄

So brainy Tattlers, if she's only allowed to use the MM for storage until 1st May, what lies will she spin for not moving back in? Or will she have successfully arranged for it to be totally trashed by then?
There will be a grand inferno which will of course stop her moving in when the place is razed to the ground :)

This is distinctly possible - remember she had cole practing his Twisted Firestarter bit last week

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Getting everyone to watch because there's a baby scan picture 🤦‍♀️
Not yours though klatty pig is it
And ohhhh the miraculous healed hand that he now doesnt need an op and he took the cast off himself crappy crappy tit balls 🤣🤣
She’s not going to have her license for long, driving like that!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
BunnyCuddles has left a comment about Prince Phillip and also mentioning KP. I think it was in the Sun.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14207808/prince-philip-dead-duke-edinburgh-died/#

Bunny Cuddles
58m

So sad , him and beautiful Katie Price are my personal heroes. RIP
Liking herself and bigging herself up again. :( No doubt Phillip was a "fan" of hers too.................................... :sick:

Incidentally why is it that her tit posts never seem to be removed at the rate mine do on there?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s not going to have her license for long, driving like that!
She didn't give a duck about Blade running around, she'll probably run over the poor thing driving like that and not concentrating 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Liking herself and bigging herself up again. :( No doubt Phillip was a "fan" of hers too.................................... :sick:

Incidentally why is it that her tit posts never seem to be removed at the rate mine do on there?
Coz you is a winky wonky dinky donkey :LOL:

She didn't give a duck about Blade running around, she'll probably run over the poor thing driving like that and not concentrating 😡😡😡
That driving was atrocious - she had no idea what rocks and building materials she was driving that car over - she's like a stupid child.

• Angry
Coz you is a winky wonky dinky donkey :LOL:

That driving was atrocious - she had no idea what rocks and building materials she was driving that car over - she's like a stupid child.
I posted a comment in the Scum saying she was a ticking time bomb , driving a car . It’s just a matter of time before she seriously injures someone. She just can’t see that though can she .

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I normally like seeing Marco's comments on The Scum but the story yesterday he has said ⬇
But I've got to disagree, the black hoodie with the pink writing " Real life Doll" was only given to her last month by the MUA at Doll beauty that did her face that day because she forgot her top for Stephs packed lunch (i remember some of us talking about it) and there was a comment somewhere on insta about it.
The point im trying to make is he seems so spot on about a lot of things but wrong about others.
I just hope he is genuine and not just someone who puts things together from what he reads or googles!!
I mean WHY is she still allowed at her house doing all this filming lately?
Its all very fishy if you ask me

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I normally like seeing Marco's comments on The Scum but the story yesterday he has said ⬇
But I've got to disagree, the black hoodie with the pink writing " Real life Doll" was only given to her last month by the MUA at Doll beauty that did her face that day because she forgot her top for Stephs packed lunch (i remember some of us talking about it) and there was a comment somewhere on insta about it.
The point im trying to make is he seems so spot on about a lot of things but wrong about others.
I just hope he is genuine and not just someone who puts things together from what he reads or googles!!
I mean WHY is she still allowed at her house doing all this filming lately?
Its all very fishy if you ask me

Yeah I said she got that hoodie when she went on SOL, so not sure why he said October. The pink outfit with the zimmerframe was March 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah I said she got that hoodie when she went on SOL, so not sure why he said October. The pink outfit with the zimmerframe was March 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really want him to be legit but there has been a couple of things he's said ive thought hmmm?
And tbh if he is some kind of legal eagle or someone who is against Klatty why are The Scum allowing his comments?
Surely that is STRONGLY AGAINST THE RULES and he would be jeopardising her case!!!!!!!!
Its just got me thinking 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She had an ad for her next You Tube coming out at 5pm and she was sitting in a dark grey BMW drivers side (some tit about her driving around her house)
Its been deleted !!!!
I can still see it. Driving a silver bmw 4x4 around the grounds of mm

Tried uploading the video but it’s too big

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Okay, caught up, glad the ASA are taking complaints seriously.

I know it's early but this thread moves fast, announcing the Suggestions for the next thread
competition. Facehugger can play as well, she has my official okay dokey.

Game On.

• Haha
  • Angry
Okay, caught up, glad the ASA are taking complaints seriously.

I know it's early but this thread moves fast, announcing the Suggestions for the next thread
competition. Facehugger can play as well, she has my official okay dokey.

Game On.
Oh thank you kind sir, I'm so honoured.........you're not getting bloody pot noodle bribery and corruption off me though!

Thread title suggestion: #30 Scraping her barrel to find out of date goodies to flog on deplop with her chavtastic hoodies.

Can't think of anything else! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can still see it. Driving a silver bmw 4x4 around the grounds of mm

Tried uploading the video but it’s too big
I just replied to Mr Class but deleted within seconds !! Absolutely no point to even try to make comments on there anymore , no point having a comment section if they delete. Nothing offensive was said . He is rambling on more and more each day and talks a load of crap 💩. She is losing post’s by the day with her ridiculous story’s full of lies . When I first started commenting she used to average about 400 to 600 comments every story now she is lucky if she reaches 60 + unless it involves Harvey then the comments bounce straight back up . Her comments have dropped dramatically. I don’t give a flying fart 💨 though .

Reactions: 12
Oh thank you kind sir, I'm so honoured.........you're not getting bloody pot noodle bribery and corruption off me though!

Thread title suggestion: #30 Scraping her barrel to find out of date goodies to flog on deplop with her chavtastic hoodies.

Can't think of anything else! 🤣🤣
You might want to rethink that, wayyyyyyy too long. Try again babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.