Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
Hi everyone. I posted on here a while back because I was angry about Katie Price and her lot disregarding lockdown rules as my brother caught covid and was in hospital fighting for his life. You were all lovely to me and cheered me up with your lovely messages.
I just want to say after 3 hellish months my brother is finally back at home. Amongst other things he had to learn to walk again as he lost power in his legs. He was in a coma for 3 weeks and it was touch and go for a while. He isn't back to how he was and still very frail but he is home and out of danger and that's all we were praying for. We are all a lot happier now ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42

lozenger

Chatty Member
regarding Harv & the broken car window - A couple of weeks ago, there was a car at traffic lights near my house revving & jolting, it was clear the driver was having some kind of fit & flailing around - we ran into the fish shop nearby for help, the manager came running out with a hammer - do you know how hard it was to smash his car window - took many blows & glass everywhere - certainly not a whole clean window break & many grown men tried with their bare hands. I call another utter, snivelling, nasty, low-life, twisted LIE.

(the driver was having diabetic fit - he was OK in the end after some fizzy drink, but he did bill the fish shop manager for his smashed window :oops:)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Cloud Chaser

Katie is not moving back into MM. The You tube video is just another ploy for attention and views. The cost of repair to property, decontamination of grounds and removal of sewage has been reviewed by creditors. The removal of sewage alone is in excess of £700k.
The fact she has named the property on video is extremely concerning. If she was moving in she would be putting her family at risk but as she isn’t moving back she is potentially sabotaging, the property and sale, further by advertising it’s location.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

plinky

VIP Member
The reason a lot of people judge her parenting is because she is so unashamedly selfish. There is nothing I’ve ever seen where she has built her life around her kids, even slightly. Parents don’t have to become stay at home yummy mummies to be a good parent, I work I always have. And it isn’t about buying them pets or presents. She exploits them all the time. Doesn’t protect them. They have to fit in with whatever her plan is - usually advertising something nowadays but even back in the older days when she was loaded, she would leave them constantly to get disgustingly drunk doing PA’s when she didn't even need the money, taking them on holiday to spend it looking after her latest botched surgical procedure. What kid wants to go on holiday with mummy who has surgical drains hanging out of her and off her face on painkillers. Years ago she went to LA with Pete and the kids and spent the WHOLE TRIP getting surgery and moaning about the pain

She never ever takes them anywhere that isn’t something for her. She takes the girls horse riding but she’s not doing it with them, watching or teaching as she’s riding her own horse. She shows them TV shows about herself. The most fun they seem to have is driving up and down the M25

She will be doing an OK magazine shoot at some country house, all posed forced fun for £40k, hours and hours standing around posing and getting make up done. What a way for little kids to spend their Easter!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

gashers

Chatty Member
Katie and the only verbal interaction she seems to have with her children
Harvey- ahh Harvey how much do you love mummy loads ye Harvey do you love mummy loads you’re so clever good boy how much do you love mummy.
Junior- You’re so handsome oh look at his face you’re so handsome.
Princess- mini me bet your dad says you’re just like me doesn’t he bet he says you just like me oh my mini me, are you wearing my clothes, that’s my sweatshirt yes it is it’s mine.
Bunny- You’re so cute ah Bunny you’re sooooo cute.
Jett- who are you again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

freda19

VIP Member
Well I want to know how many thousands don't get funding and how it is he can be pushed to the front. I will say it again; he is no more deserving than any young adult with these problems and if he has private funds they should be used to pay for his residential care like my husband and I would have to pay should either of us be put into care - and we have paid our taxes. In a perfect world everyone would get the care they need - it isn't perfect.
Also she bloody owes a huge tax bill, something over £200,000.
Her war cry was always "We're entitled to all Harvey's benefits cos I pay huge taxes". Turns out she wasn't paying taxes at all and was screwing the rest of us decent tax payers over by claiming benefits so she coulld shove the money up her nose and buy new tits every year.
Cunt.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Which confirms it was staged, I'm appalled at the media reporting this, you would think they would consider there is some bullshit going on.
This has to stop, many of her drama's are staged and the media fall for it every time, it's doesn't take a genius to work out the bullshit.
Some Blue observations about the 'window smashing fable':

1. I'm confident/sure that when one of them posted 'Roadtrip' on their IG/UTube the other day Harvey was sat behing Clearblue Cole and Jett behind KP? Why the sudden change of seating?

2. Harvey seems completely calm and engrossed in his iPad. In my humble opinion, he doesn't look angry and stressed, if anything calm. Just repeating as usual what Pwicey is saying.

2. Why is he still sat in the car which would have glass on the inside as well as the exterior?

3. Harvey is still using his iPad, absolutely no signs on his hands of having punched something?

4. Why is the broken window so 'clean?'. By that I mean it would surely have some shards of glass round the perimeter?

5. Where are Clearblue Cole, Bunny and Jett?

The whole thing is dodgey as heck, but what is KP trying to achieve? No college will accept Harvey whilst she goes on about how violent he is. That lovely young man deserves the best in life he can achieve. He looks so happy with his mate Zak, his driver taking him to college, walking to Tesco for exercise. Far more articulate and great manners. No swearing. I really don't know what she is upto. But one thing I do know is I'm sure it involves money.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've found out what's happened with the broken window.
We only see the back of the car in the video..meanwhile this is what happening in the front but was edited out...

Katie's singing 🤭😄 xx
So that what caused the glass to shatter 😄
Looooool ..

Resizer_16177300771490.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Copied from Sun comments :unsure:
at the moment it is in the trustees hands i found on a goverment site that if the house is worth less than you paid and as negative equity they would prob not sell it and it would be returned to you after 2 years 3 months if this happens i assume the lender could then take her to court and get the house back if she still as arrears i suppose if it was Carls house that sold he could pay off the arrears so she would still have it(that is the only reason i can think for her doing it up she will be asking people on instagram to do it for free and promise them to advertise their work on her youtube channels and in the media(sorry so long)
You need to catch-up with a post by @Cloud Chaser yesterday re the property. She still keys because she is legally still bankrupt and owes money to the utilities for the property and council tax at that address. It is complicated but she is telling non-stop lies. It is feared that as she has actually mentioned the address on one of her vids that she is encouraging people to come and totally destroy the property because she can't have it and doesn't believe anyone else should either. She has only paid back £90k of her debts since last year although we know she has been deplopping all over the place and earning money payable to third parties. She is a shower of shit and should shut her lying gob pronto.

Thread suggestion:

Katie Price #30 is a dirty, useless liar - she's trying to set the Mucky Mansion on fire!

Last edited:
  • Heart

peeko

VIP Member
I know the perfect shows to revive her career ,Got it and its brill , Top the ratings

UK Myth busters
Episode one :How to drop 25 ft in the dark onto concrete and land on your feet without a scratch'
How to break a car window, strapped into a seatbelt mind you ,by punching it

Animal Hospital
Episode one: How to stop dogs barking , and How to make them into coats when they invariably snuff it

The real Hustle
Episode one : How to start a clothing range using your kids names, buy cheap shit off the net and change the labels
Episode two : How to advertise cheap chinese watches, abs reducers etc ,and how people cant complain they're shit because they never receive them

Building dream homes :
We have a new take on this, instead of taking a shithole and turning it into a dream home ,Katie will show you how to turn a dream home into a shithole
Episode one : scum on the swimming pool ,cat shit in the bedrooms horseshit in the driveway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

plinky

VIP Member
Ok I have a stomach ache from laughing at the first 10 seconds of that video watching her thrash a hedge cutter around like a deranged robot and claiming ‘she’s a GIRL who can do anything’
Mate, you ain’t a girl and you can’t manage to even brush your own hair 😂

And driving over some sticks and calling it off roading 😂😂😂😂 comedy gold

She moves so weirdly, like she has no grace or fluidity to her movements. She’s always stomping around very heavy handedly. Cole sounded embarrassed when she was cockily driving that car through some sticks 😂

Cole was also literally flinging a chainsaw around eye fucking the camera, chopping down random pointless branches then they all scoffed a McDonalds while the little 2 ran around aimlessly. Yet another fun day for those kids following those 2 pointless idiots around

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Lollypops

VIP Member
So the Mail reports
'This is because of hiccups! Why did you smash the window Harv?' Katie asked her son .Look what you've done to the window.' He answers **king naughty! Bad!' Harvey admitted.

'Yeah it is!' Katie said, patiently.

She captioned the post: 'Welcome to my bank holiday Monday!'

My observation is that she is coaching him firstly and that is not an admission from him, ,rather an observation 'fucking naughty, bad' doesn’t mean he did it. He appears completely calm, on his ipad which according to her he has previously smashed in anger. Something definitely not right here 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Lucid30

VIP Member
Deplop is around 24,435.20p @Cloud Chaser
I’m guessing it nearer 30grand, due to the multiple items sold and the autographs.
Wonder what price bought with the 20p 🤣
Thanks to @DC16 for no doubt, making your eyes bleed looking at all the listings.
Not bad for someone, not having any assets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
This article is just before the bbc1 program. Price says Harvey has broken windshield with he’s hands.
so if true, Harvey seems to do it quite a lot.

Surly there would be a assessment done for safety about Harvey travelling in cars etc. It seems to me, Harvey is too dangerous to be traveling in vehicles, not only a danger to himself but he has attacked the drivers before, say you are on a motorway and Harvey starts attacking. IMO it’s way to risky and shouldn’t be allowed.
I know 110% there are very strict assessments done for those that exhibit behaviour that challenges. It can cost many thousands to get them the correct vehicle to transport them. If her claims in those articles are true there is no way he would be transported in the rear of a normal vehicle. He would likely be secured in a specially adapted minibus with at least 2 chaperones in addition to the driver. Plus there is no way a normal seatbelt would go round him in any vehicle. She clearly doesn't bother with a seatbelt for any of them anyway 😡.
These pics suggest the window has been pushed out in 1 piece. Completely clean towards the back & left attached only at the part nearest the driver. This would explain no shards, jagged edges or cuts/marks to Harvey. Given his size & probable strength during an episode of behaviour that challenges, I would say he is capable of pushing the window completely out & returning to calm & watching his iPad in seconds.
I would also suggest that given his unhealthy diet when in the "care" of Skanky Flaps, his mood/temper alters considerably. There is also likely no routine or consistency when he's with her. I have never seen her use or refer to a social story with him either. And I know I bang on about it but even though he clearly uses Makaton, she does not even acknowledge it as a form of communication with him. In conclusion your Honour, she does not give a flying fuck 😁

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

floatingalong6

Hi guys, got an update from the ASA

Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) with your complaint about an Instagram post by Katie Price for SassyShopWax. I understand you objected that this post was an undisclosed ad for the product.

We thought you made a valid point, and so we contacted Katie Price’s agents and the advertisers to speak to them about making changes (without revealing your identity). They have provided their assurance that they will identify the post as an ad and they have been reminde of their responsibility to use appropriate ad labelling going forward.

Given the advertiser’s assurances, we will now close our file on an informal basis. Basic information including the company name, the industry sector and the medium in which the ad appeared will appear on our website, www.asa.org.uk, in the near future in a list with other advertisers that have co-operated in resolving complaints.

I do hope that this outcome is satisfactory to you, and finally I’d like to thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us and bring this matter to our attention.

Kind Regards

I did also complain about Carl at the same time, let’s see what they say!

• Heart

Emeline

Chatty Member
I don't want to go off post and don't know if any of you follow him,i didn't until he popped up one day on insta (i didn't even know who he was tbh ex footballer)
BUT THIS is just 😭😭💔💔
7 MONTHS OLD 😢😢😢😢
Just WHY 💔
And there's assholes like kunty out there that pretended to be pregnant by pushing her Sheesh belly out nah

Goodnight all ,that's just broken me xxxxxx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart