Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, I haven’t heard about the dog in a while. I hope she’s ok. She should be banned from owning anymore pets.
Precious has been on a few posts, so as long as they are not old, I think she is ok 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Precious has been on a few posts, so as long as they are not old, I think she is ok 🤞
Ah a bit like the kids then. When they become too old for Her Needs she replaces them, (or tries to if Jaffa can manage it!)

I don't want to go off post and don't know if any of you follow him,i didn't until he popped up one day on insta (i didn't even know who he was tbh ex footballer)
BUT THIS is just 😭😭💔💔
7 MONTHS OLD 😢😢😢😢
Just WHY 💔
And there's assholes like kunty out there that pretended to be pregnant by pushing her Sheesh belly out nah

Goodnight all ,that's just broken me xxxxxx
and that hag price is banging on about all Her Woes and suffering :mad: What a horrendous piece of news for the Cain family

D14BLO is a 2010 Volkswagen Diesel Panel van thats done nearly 100,000 miles
I suggest he looks for a plate that reads " D1 CKHD" Far more apt for that berk.
One for her? What about US ER 1 or SLA G1

Tell the nice Mr Policemen (not that they give a duck)

With the mostest beautifulest woman in the world "glamour model she is you know" 😉😉
KK better watch her back 🤣
Price is just a rough old doris. Its high time that mirror she stole from the Wicked Queen told her the Truth at long last

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

"duck off price it ain't YOU!"

Ooh - you are living in France?
Mais oui! I read the UK media so of course I still get to see the inane bullshit about price every single sodding day, thenhaving had her and her cronies remove virtually all of my posts on the sun's bootlicking pages I came here - now I can really let rip and theres Eff All she can do about it . Thank you Tattlers!

Nooo.. She will end up getting their voice box removed like she had Blade debarked. Also they would be too noisy for Harvey.
Just stick her in the kennel and make her laugh, her cackle would soon put any burglars off
Which is another reason I do not believe Trampy Towers was ever burgled. Who the hell would want to break in there knowing there was a chance IT would be there ranting & swearing as it posed for revolting photos or took a fancy to one of them, trapping them in a corner as she tears at their balaclavas and trouser zips shreiking "I want a baybeh"? Thats cruelty to burglars that is!

Just seen someone reply over in the Sun's KP Grovelling Section.

It appears that she has until May 1st to remove all her crap from Trampy Towers otherwise it will be treated as abandoned then disposed of as they will. She can't have someone else flogging her crap hence why she's been there collecting it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Better sort this out first
Our place runs on this system, likewise the other houses in our hamlet. A neighbour's one overflowed a few months ago because the company that empties them had been over-run with work after lockdown eased off - let me tell you this, the stench was unbelievable! Number One it is surely a health hazard having a midden in the garden and Two they can knock off a fortune from the asking price of it for this fact alone. Who could affird fixing that before they even get roubd to the rest of the kharzi?

The best thing they can do with the place is flatten it and turn it into a housing estate thus eradicating any trace of price from the area

Even after she was caught driving 2 times this year alone she’s still getting off without any consequences. Fuming!
One of her alter egos over at The Sun - the one who can string three words together, Ron Class - reckons it gets its driving licence back today

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So, I know we have had our ups and downs , but I have changed , I am in a much better mental space now , I need my family back and have decided to move back into the family home , ok as everyone knows , you ex husbands are tit parents and I am a fantastic mother , So now I have moved back in (see the pics ) I think all my fans would agree the kids would be much better off with me , giving them a stable environment, actually the stables are the only place that is dry so the kids can sleep there ,
At the moment we are building an extension to house coles 30 cars , and a stair lift , disabled don’t ya know , anyway Dont know how long this renovating will take , all depends on lockdown , ( we have to go to Turkey I had an hole transplant but it rejected me, ) We plugged in a heater to dry the floor out , all we gotta do now is pay the electric bill and we can turn it on , coal said , seems to be a terrible smell , I told him all that prep kitchen crap you eat , he’s half been farting lately , Cole said to me when we going to see all them little people and the big fella ? I said what little people , he said what ya call them ? That’s it kids , I said don’t know , probably when that w8 prat comes around with his camcorder,
Anyway my loyal fans , all I can say is buy some bath bombs all goes to charity
Love you all Katie xxxxx
That is such an old pic of the kitchen - notice there are fresh flowers by the window!

Reactions: 10
Our place runs on this system, likewise the other houses in our hamlet. A neighbour's one overflowed a few months ago because the company that empties them had been over-run with work after lockdown eased off - let me tell you this, the stench was unbelievable! Number One it is surely a health hazard having a midden in the garden and Two they can knock off a fortune from the asking price of it for this fact alone. Who could affird fixing that before they even get roubd to the rest of the kharzi?

The best thing they can do with the place is flatten it and turn it into a housing estate thus eradicating any trace of price from the area

One of her alter egos over at The Sun - the one who can string three words together, Ron Class - reckons it gets its driving licence back today
That Ron Class Rita, who the duck is he? I thought maybe he's her brother. Better over anyway

Reactions: 5
So, she will be pictured driving a high-end car over the next few days. How the hell is she going to be able to afford the insurance on something like that, after the lengthy ban she's just had? I remember 30 years ago a friend being quoted several thousands for a policy after a ban.
That's assuming she bothers with insurance at all. After all, she was driving whilst banned the other week, which I'm pretty sure no insurance company would cover, in the event of an accident.

• Angry
They were besties in 2012. Sharing fake tan 😳. Going on to share the same builder, rapper, only fans, gay, fame hungry boyfriend 🤭

So, she will be pictured driving a high-end car over the next few days. How the hell is she going to be able to afford the insurance on something like that, after the lengthy ban she's just had? I remember 30 years ago a friend being quoted several thousands for a policy after a ban.
That's assuming she bothers with insurance at all. After all, she was driving whilst banned the other week, which I'm pretty sure no insurance company would cover, in the event of an accident.
You're right in that she probably won't bother with insurance 🙄.
She doesn't give a flying fudge about the law & rules. She is seriously deluded & thinks she's above it all. She takes responsibility for absolutely nothing. She will continue to do what the hell she likes until she's forced to face some serious consequences.

2019 she loved the mansion & the kids were really happy there 🤷

Presumably this bloke didn't sign an NDA 🤔. Did she ever actually respond to this story? I hope the courts & solicitors have taken note of the bags of cash she always has! Nothing dodgy at all about everything "cash in hand" is there 🙄.
Seriously, how difficult could it possibly be to strip her dodgy finances & lies to pieces? So why is nobody doing it????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Oh how I prayed for a different ending to your first sentence... 😭 'over a cliff'. That's all you had to type... 😭 It won't be a policy in her sole name it will probably be via Pop Woods' company. Maybe her management company even.

• Angry

It’s relenting.

• Wow

It’s relenting.
Maybe, might, probably not. Nowhere has she said she won't have plastic surgery. And why are the views of a bliddy 13 year-old valid or even legal to print? I agree about the teeth - braces should be fitted as soon as she can get to a good dentist.

It’s relenting.
Could someone who can comment on DM, I'm banned, do a reply on the thread about her sister's pregnancy. 'Syme' has put 'how far in is Katie's pregnancy?' Can someone put 'about 2 inches' please?

• Haha
Now she's signing them, I DEFINITELY want some 😁
But why sign Jordan 🤔

But why sign Jordan 🤔
Who bought these? 🤷

But why sign Jordan 🤔

Who bought these? 🤷
Poor cow was so skint she obviously couldn't afford knickers 😭. Lovely that she was proud of Harvey though 🙄

So brainy Tattlers, if she's only allowed to use the MM for storage until 1st May, what lies will she spin for not moving back in? Or will she have successfully arranged for it to be totally trashed by then?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Should’ve stayed in the house she bought when with Pete (just before the split) was a lovely house and not that hard to maintain, she was out of her depths with this Plucky Mansion
I bet she is pig sick about Pete’s house /life / family. What ever anybody be thinks about him - he has done well - his house is happy and looks lovely

Reactions: 13
But why sign Jordan 🤔

Who bought these? 🤷

Poor cow was so skint she obviously couldn't afford knickers 😭. Lovely that she was proud of Harvey though 🙄

So brainy Tattlers, if she's only allowed to use the MM for storage until 1st May, what lies will she spin for not moving back in? Or will she have successfully arranged for it to be totally trashed by then?
Who is George?

Reactions: 4
Maybe, might, probably not. Nowhere has she said she won't have plastic surgery. And why are the views of a bliddy 13 year-old valid or even legal to print? I agree about the teeth - braces should be fitted as soon as she can get to a good dentist.

Could someone who can comment on DM, I'm banned, do a reply on the thread about her sister's pregnancy. 'Syme' has put 'how far in is Katie's pregnancy?' Can someone put 'about 2 inches' please?
Screenshot_20210409-115143.png

• Haha
Who is George?
I think in the clip the mad mare says she was just using Mr George as an example of how she might sign it 🤦🤷.
I really, really, really want to admire her for trying anything to make a few quid. But I just can't. She does nothing to benefit anyone other than herself. Everything is about making money quickly & hiding it by any means from those who are entitled to it. Cash in hand dodgy dealings. Money paid into a million different accounts. Anyone aiding her in this also needs to face bleeping consequences 😡. Lie after lie after lie. It's beyond desperate now. What is her end goal? What is she trying to achieve? Does she even bleeping know? She is not going to get rich & popular from exploiting her children & jumping on everyone's bandwagon with her lies about mental health, rape, abuse, life changing injuries, chronic pain, sole carer, kidnap threats, hijacking, profiting from suicide, fake pregnancy rumours, constant law breaking & on & on & on. She's a bleeping joke. A disgusting piece of tit joke 😡.

I bet she is pig sick about Pete’s house /life / family. What ever anybody be thinks about him - he has done well - his house is happy and looks lovely
He's definitely upgraded! Who the duck goes out dressed like that whilst pregnant???? Actually who the hell goes out dressed like that full bleeping stop??

He's definitely upgraded! Who the duck goes out dressed like that whilst pregnant???? Actually who the hell goes out dressed like that full bleeping stop??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
In other news Prince Philip has died 😢
RIP Phil 😢. A life dedicated to his wife.

MeAgain should take note. Perhaps this will finally stop the whining of her & no balls Harry.
How long before Skanky jumps on this. Because she will. She'll sink to any depth 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.