Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Decorating mucky mansion and on her 12th chest expansion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, on that video, she takes a sarky potshot at any "paps" who might take photos of her driving on "her" land.
Firstly, it's not "her" land. Secondly, the paps shot her driving the other week ON PUBLIC ROADS, FFS, which is illegal, because she had no licence and therefore no insurance.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Ok I have a stomach ache from laughing at the first 10 seconds of that video watching her thrash a hedge cutter around like a deranged robot and claiming ‘she’s a GIRL who can do anything’
Mate, you ain’t a girl and you can’t manage to even brush your own hair 😂

And driving over some sticks and calling it off roading 😂😂😂😂 comedy gold

She moves so weirdly, like she has no grace or fluidity to her movements. She’s always stomping around very heavy handedly. Cole sounded embarrassed when she was cockily driving that car through some sticks 😂

Cole was also literally flinging a chainsaw around eye bleeping the camera, chopping down random pointless branches then they all scoffed a McDonalds while the little 2 ran around aimlessly. Yet another fun day for those kids following those 2 pointless idiots around

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok I have a stomach ache from laughing at the first 10 seconds of that video watching her thrash a hedge cutter around like a deranged robot and claiming ‘she’s a GIRL who can do anything’

have you seen Monty python and the Holy grail , when the Black knight gets one arm cut off, then the other, then a leg then the other ? No Bullshit really thought that was going to happen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So , That's 9 mins of my life I won't get back . But in the name of Research ,and because you said it was Funny, had to be done, and you were right , Plinky explained it perfectly. she was thrashing the hedgecutter around like a deranged robot.
Frightening really , Well they talk a good job, don't seem to get duck all done, cut off a few branches , that's where they are putting a summer house ? surely you'd put it where there's a view ? or near the house just seems to be at the edge of a track surrounded by trees and bushes? perhaps i've got it wrong ? seems a bit mad even for them ?then for some reason she decides to show us how to scratch the duck out of your car or do your exhaust by driving around HER land ,
pissed myself when coal said watch out for the fridge ? heard of open plan kitchens but that's ridiculous
then they go inside the house, which is haunted but never mind sage will cure it So sprinkle a few boxes of PAXO around the house Thatll sort it . tore down a couple of window ,blinds Then there's a shopping trip and Mcdonalds ,then she seemed to be sweeping the road for some reason , Bit worrying seeing the prat who's doing the filming let a young kiddy walk around with a metal rake ,surely you'd say something ?
Anyway they got a lot done ,not sure what , just seemed more pouncing about than graft

Anyway ,Yet another time I need my Tattlers help to understand , Because I am baffled , You fall in love ,ask a girl to marry you ,you are engaged , can't understand all this one day we will be engaged ? I can understand one day we'll get married , I've known lots of girls say so and so has asked me to marry him ,
that means they are engaged , you ask a girl to marry you and give her a ring, doesn't seem romantic to me asking a girl to marry you and then say one day we'll be engaged seems a bit mad to me ! perhaps its me might be a modern thing ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
have you seen Monty python and the Holy grail , when the Black knight gets one arm cut off, then the other, then a leg then the other ? No Bullshit really thought that was going to happen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
'It's only a flesh wound!'

• Haha
# I can do what I want cause I’m Katie Price Teflon trackies make me untouchable but I’m not very nice

Reactions: 10

She moves so weirdly, like she has no grace or fluidity to her movements. She’s always stomping around very heavy handedly. Cole sounded embarrassed when she was cockily driving that car through some sticks 😂

Cole was also literally flinging a chainsaw around eye bleeping the camera, chopping down random pointless branches then they all scoffed a McDonalds while the little 2 ran around aimlessly. Yet another fun day for those kids following those 2 pointless idiots around
You forgot the bit at the end where she farted!

'It's only a flesh wound!'
If you ever get the chance - go see 'Spamalot' - such a great laugh and always a friendly audience from all over the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So , That's 9 mins of my life I won't get back . But in the name of Research ,and because you said it was Funny, had to be done, and you were right , Plinky explained it perfectly. she was thrashing the hedgecutter around like a deranged robot.
Frightening really , Well they talk a good job, don't seem to get duck all done, cut off a few branches , that's where they are putting a summer house ? surely you'd put it where there's a view ? or near the house just seems to be at the edge of a track surrounded by trees and bushes? perhaps i've got it wrong ? seems a bit mad even for them ?then for some reason she decides to show us how to scratch the duck out of your car or do your exhaust by driving around HER land ,
pissed myself when coal said watch out for the fridge ? heard of open plan kitchens but that's ridiculous
then they go inside the house, which is haunted but never mind sage will cure it So sprinkle a few boxes of PAXO around the house Thatll sort it . tore down a couple of window ,blinds Then there's a shopping trip and Mcdonalds ,then she seemed to be sweeping the road for some reason , Bit worrying seeing the prat who's doing the filming let a young kiddy walk around with a metal rake ,surely you'd say something ?
Anyway they got a lot done ,not sure what , just seemed more pouncing about than graft

Anyway ,Yet another time I need my Tattlers help to understand , Because I am baffled , You fall in love ,ask a girl to marry you ,you are engaged , can't understand all this one day we will be engaged ? I can understand one day we'll get married , I've known lots of girls say so and so has asked me to marry him ,
that means they are engaged , you ask a girl to marry you and give her a ring, doesn't seem romantic to me asking a girl to marry you and then say one day we'll be engaged seems a bit mad to me ! perhaps its me might be a modern thing ?
Bloody well done for watching it all 👏👏I gave up after 5 mins as I developed the urge to pour cement in my ears & sew my eyelids shut to block it all out. Instead I went for a drive around my garden in a Little Tikes cosy coupe & then popped for a Maccies whilst I waited for pizza to be delivered 🙄.
I'm assuming that as Cole can build a huge log cabin on a patch of grass in his garden overnight, that he has already completed a 9 bedroomed summer house on the expertly cleared area of wasteland? Are they in fact going to be squatting if she refuses to leave the MM? 🤔. Anyway, it's the weekend....Maccies, pizza & plop kitchen aplenty to look forward to. What jolly japes will we be treated to 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bloody well done for watching it all 👏👏I gave up after 5 mins as I developed the urge to pour cement in my ears & sew my eyelids shut to block it all out. Instead I went for a drive around my garden in a Little Tikes cosy coupe & then popped for a Maccies whilst I waited for pizza to be delivered 🙄.
I'm assuming that as Cole can build a huge log cabin on a patch of grass in his garden overnight, that he has already completed a 9 bedroomed summer house on the expertly cleared area of wasteland? Are they in fact going to be squatting if she refuses to leave the MM? 🤔. Anyway, it's the weekend....Maccies, pizza & plop kitchen aplenty to look forward to. What jolly japes will we be treated to 😴
I just watched it... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, on that video, she takes a sarky potshot at any "paps" who might take photos of her driving on "her" land.
Firstly, it's not "her" land. Secondly, the paps shot her driving the other week ON PUBLIC ROADS, FFS, which is illegal, because she had no licence and therefore no insurance.
I'm sorry for saying this but I can't help the way I feel.
I love kids but I do not like Prinny, she is becoming to much like her Mother. Posing in front of the camera, that smirking, showing no emotion when Rolo died. She is only going to get worse hanging around with her Mother and that twit!

Reactions: 13
What did you think ? One of the biggest load of old bollocks I’ve ever watched
I genuinely just don't get how this twit following them around with a camera is "work"? 🤷. Who the hell is it even aimed at? It's boring, infantile behaviour from a supposed adult. She really is absolutely pathetic. Good job she gets the kids in though.... just to get the "awwww, you're such a great mum" comments from the pea brained morons. FFS...how many "great mum's" don't have primary custody of their kids, pimp out their daughters for pervs on the net, exploit all their kids for their own gain, publicly slag off their dad's, get them to go along with their obvious lies & sooooo much more 🤷🤦. Harvey has no choice. Princess obviously wants to be just like mummy 😭. The 2 little ones are still too young to choose. Junior is obviously trying his best to detach himself from the poisonous witch. She destroys everyone & everything in her sorry existence!

I'm sorry for saying this but I can't help the way I feel.
I love kids but I do not like Prinny, she is becoming to much like her Mother. Posing in front of the camera, that smirking, showing no emotion when Rolo died. She is only going to get worse hanging around with her Mother and that twit!
I agree with you 100%. She is very sadly portraying herself as increasingly unlikeable. Is it really her? Is she trying to live up to her mother's expectations? Is she seeking attention from her mother? Is she fed up of being behind a loooooooooong list of boyfriends? Is she wanting to prove she's enough & doesn't need to be replaced by new really special babies? The only thing that's guaranteed is that her Skanky trollop of a mother is responsible 😡

This has just popped up in my newsfeed 😳🤣🤣. Anybody want 1? I bet Bunny Cuddles & Ron Class have 100's 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
The papers are still banging on with the off road antics.

The comments are always more interesting than the actual story. Apart from Ron Class who talks from his arse.

• Angry
What did you think ? One of the biggest load of old bollocks I’ve ever watched
Yep just awful; prinny is like her mother unfort and I still don’t get why she’s saying she’s doing the place up when it’s not hers for much longer 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Yep just awful; prinny is like her mother unfort and I still don’t get why she’s saying she’s doing the place up when it’s not hers for much longer 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone needs to tell her, or maybe write it down
S L O W L Y
so the witch understands!

Reactions: 7
Princess and Junior are very different in peters videos to Katie’s. I think they play up to Katie and what she expects personally.

You always see that they are kind and empathetic towards Harvey and the little kids I feel.

Princess, I agree, comes across as a normal 13 year old in Peter's videos.
Junior hasn't been seen on any of Katie's for many months, and only sporadically before then.

Reactions: 11
Like to apologise for two things , First can’t ever really remember swearing in emails texts etc, since I came on this thread my language is getting worse and worse , that’s how she gets ya,
Secondly banging on about the pointless video again , but it has boiled my piss
People are saying they can’t understand why she’s doing the place up ? Yeah no ceiling in the bloody house place is a shithole ,so they decide to trim bushes ,
Firstly Normal people would not have kids and pets running around if they wanted to get stuff done , especially using power tools, No gloves safety goggles etc, I Especially wouldn’t have taken Nitty Nora , or a that twit on the camcorder, but if the point was showing what they’re getting done , why didn’t they say this is what we got done today etc , and show you ? No all I saw was a load of twatting about , still pissed off with the young kiddy playing with a metal rake ( accident waiting to happen ) and that plonker filming it , can’t be her car can it ,
Who treats their car like that ?
Sorry waste of space just pisses me off

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.