Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously worrying that she is getting her licence back.:confused: More so now that she's visiting homes etc so far apart for alleged business purposes. It's only a matter of time till she's caught driving drunk or high or has a serious accident.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Seriously worrying that she is getting her licence back.:confused: More so now that she's visiting homes etc so far apart for alleged business purposes. It's only a matter of time till she's caught driving drunk or high or has a serious accident.
Or kills someone...I'm concerned.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely. Awful thought. I hope if she wants to risk her life, she doesn't risk the kids or animals at the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh thank you kind sir, I'm so honoured.........you're not getting bloody pot noodle bribery and corruption off me though!

Thread title suggestion: #30 Scraping her barrel to find out of date goodies to flog on deplop with her chavtastic hoodies.

Can't think of anything else! 🤣🤣
I'm pot noodle bankrupt now due to my winning run! I wish I could 💘 your suggestion x 1 million!! 265- please note vote x 1 million!! Ta !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm pot noodle bankrupt now due to my winning run! I wish I could 💘 your suggestion x 1 million!! 265- please note vote x 1 million!! Ta !
Oh there's my Jersey Girl, come on babes, give it to me, there is another winning title in your cranium.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely. Awful thought. I hope if she wants to risk her life, she doesn't risk the kids or animals at the same time.
Do you think she’s notified the DVLA, cos she’s disabled now!
did you notice in the video she said “my car” 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you think she’s notified the DVLA, cos she’s disabled now!
did you notice in the video she said “my car” 🤔
Don't be silly, only responsible people do that, shame on you for even mentioning this! I sarcastically SMH!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white"....shut up Cole, you're talking shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.