Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #29, well done Facehugger for the thread suggestion which is spot on.
I should give Lucid30 a mention here because her suggestion was also spot on and
would have been a great title.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...nant-or-not-or-just-getting-fat.17533/page-50

And from the Pom Gallery.....

Great title Facehugger! Well done πŸ‘ let's see what's in store today! 2478 eggs for Harvey? A Β£10,000 solid gold egg delivered to the door conveniently "caught " on camera? Happy Easter all 🐣🐣
Sorry 265- thanks for the new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No news from Planet Katie or Carwash from their IG feeds and bugger all in the media..... YET!!

Reactions: 12
No news from Planet Katie or Carwash from their IG feeds and bugger all in the media..... YET!!
This is good news though as it means they are aren't earning money from the Sungeon or the Daily Fail - we can talk amongst ourselves whatever whilst munching our goodies and swigging stoof :D 🧁 🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is good news though as it means they are aren't earning money from the Sungeon or the Daily Fail - we can talk amongst ourselves whatever whilst munching our goodies and swigging stoof :D 🧁 🍺
However Katie is advertising some cheap tat again.

katie04Apr01.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think they’ve run off to turkey to purchase an embryo
Calling it now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning ❀ thanks for the new thread Captain @265 and thank you very much everyone for liking my title 😘 Happy Easter guys and gals.
cdd64e1cf22341b35170f37490403fab.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They say no news is good news but on prices life, expect the worse 🀣 deffo gone away, she’s always posting her day to day life

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah, you are awake, funny how everyone suddenly woke up when I started this new thread.
I've been awake ages you cheeky bugger 🀣🀣 I think they've dicked off somewhere, under the disguise of 'work' again. We shall see.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Welcome to #29, well done Facehugger for the thread suggestion which is spot on. πŸ₯‡
I should give Lucid30 a mention here because her suggestion was also spot on and
would have been a great title. πŸ₯ˆ

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...nant-or-not-or-just-getting-fat.17533/page-50

Since it's Easter Sunday,.............................................................And this from the Pom Gallery

Was late in posting on last thread.
Pom love that one of Sid
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.