Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His my space oh my he's always had a wrinkly old dome head he must be getting a bit of the old Botox me thinks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks absolutely horrendous doesn’t she . Shocking really. Compared to her over filtered pic . She looks dog rough .
Only fooling herself though as that is what she sees in the mirror and what he has to look at! Imagine what she looks like when she wakes up ? Christ, I'm going to bed now and going to have nightmares!! :eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I actually think she knows what she looks like she’s not that deluded. I think it her biggest insecurity

Reactions: 13
I don't want to go off post and don't know if any of you follow him,i didn't until he popped up one day on insta (i didn't even know who he was tbh ex footballer)
BUT THIS is just 😭😭💔💔
7 MONTHS OLD 😢😢😢😢
Just WHY 💔
And there's assholes like kunty out there that pretended to be pregnant by pushing her Sheesh belly out nah

Goodnight all ,that's just broken me xxxxxx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't want to go off post and don't know if any of you follow him,i didn't until he popped up one day on insta (i didn't even know who he was tbh ex footballer)
BUT THIS is just 😭😭💔💔
7 MONTHS OLD 😢😢😢😢
Just WHY 💔
And there's assholes like kunty out there that pretended to be pregnant by pushing her Sheesh belly out nah

So heartbreaking 💔😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
BUT THIS is just 😭😭💔💔
7 MONTHS OLD 😢😢😢😢
Just WHY 💔

Life just isn't fair at times is it. There's no words either sometimes, none that help anyway. 🤗😘😘

• Heart
His my space oh my he's always had a wrinkly old dome head he must be getting a bit of the old Botox me thinks
He probably is. Katie pressured Kieran to get Botox when he was only 28.

• Sad
  • Wow
I think it’s spread all over

I can’t imagine being in their shoes
My daughter has been following and sent a blood test kit off for donor matches after she saw Azalea on IG

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's all the tit she left at the mucky mansion & why they went there in that box van the other week, to fetch it all.
But according to krusty everything had been stolen from her from the MM, yet how much has she made on deplop from this crap? The woman wouldn’t know the truth if she fell over it with her oh so damaged feet with possible amputation...aaarrrgghhh

• Haha
  • Angry
But according to krusty everything had been stolen from her from the MM, yet how much has she made on deplop from this crap? The woman wouldn’t know the truth if she fell over it with her oh so damaged feet with possible amputation...aaarrrgghhh
We have an expert here who can tell you how much she's made, I think she's having a nap right now but we do know she is making cash.

We have an expert here who can tell you how much she's made, I think she's having a nap right now but we do know she is making cash.
Cole is clearly pushing her on to do this, she’s had all this tit laying around for many many years and no desire to sort it out until he’s come on the scene
I personally think he’s funnelling it into some kind of house deposit in his name

Reactions: 17
Have they killed the new french bulldog yet?
Surprised if not.
You know what, I haven’t heard about the dog in a while. I hope she’s ok. She should be banned from owning anymore pets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have put the right reg in here haven't i? If so, why is his Father's car showing as a Volkswagen?
I know nowt about the legalities of number plates (as I don't drive) but the black car looks like it has an '8' in place of the 'B.' On my computer anyway...

Tell the nice Mr Policemen (not that they give a duck)

With the mostest beautifulest woman in the world "glamour model she is you know" 😉😉
KK better watch her back 🤣
What an absolute scruff!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.