Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As it was mentioned before on here, where has she found all this stuff as she said she had nothing left to sell.... πŸ€” absolute joke. Price selling stuff right under the courts noses.
That's all the tit she left at the mucky mansion & why they went there in that box van the other week, to fetch it all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Nailed it!! It'll be the floorboards next week!!
Obvious really. They didn't need a massive box van like that just to shift a few pictures, a pissy bed & whatever else, it was to fetch all her stored old stock she had at the MM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes them!

Ooh your poor little paw :cry: - you take care and get your screen fixed - my hubs got his done recently - about Β£100 cash - 3 days later it slipped out of his pocket again ha ha. More time for you to post comments instead of art. Wrap that little paw up and stay safe πŸ€—
Thank you β€β€β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Ohhh that's a shame to hear on your hubby's phone β€πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.

I'm slower with the stylus sadly but yep comments for the time been and once my phone is fixed hopefully next week I be putting my pics up again.

Got a plaster on my paw, not a bad cut but can't use swipe finger and especially as phone has cracked too much. β€β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I think it is admirable Cole is overcoming his OCD and aversion to mess to deal with this. Surely it is a sign of true love pound signs when your new boyfriend is prepared to help you trawl though 20 years worth of your dirty damp and mouldy belongings that you shoved in a mansion and then abandoned.

It really is so touching that they are spending their β€˜honeymoon period’ selling candles, lashes and all their furniture, driving around the south east loading up piss stained mattresses

its like a modern day love story guyssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So not a lot happened today, just more bollocks about the MM she doesn't own.

So much for a listed building, should be demolished because of Katie.

Reactions: 12
Oh dear, how on earth have you managed that? Hope you get it fixed soon, on the bright side it will give your eyes a rest & you can chat instead bless ya ❀❀😘

@Pink Squirrel No! No no NO! We are not having her. Anyway 52 bedrooms wouldn't be enough to fill with all her tat, she'd need at least the 127 bedroom one and she can't afford it. Never mind the reds, if that skanko and cuntylambochops rocked up anywhere near we'd need the Lanc 😏😏😘
I got up from a bench eating and it slipped out my hand, fell face down on the pavement.
It's luckily the phone shops are open from Monday.
I have two pics half done from beforehand so look forward to adding them once they finished πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
It does help my eyes though. Thank you πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Carls old Myspace account. Every car is ''My Clio'' ''My Fiesta'' ''My mini'' etc bar the odd ''Dad's BMW''

So basically, any car for sale in his dad's business is Carls car πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I have put the right reg in here haven't i? If so, why is his Father's car showing as a Volkswagen?
That's quite common with carwashes cars, both his car and katie's mobility scooter are both White Mercs according to records.

WELL DODGY! why isn't PC plod interested in this simple fraud???

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I am not sure, but I think with some of those plates it’s a case of putting them on when they are parked up at events and then people walking around the cars with boners taking photos

• Haha
  • Heart
I have put the right reg in here haven't i? If so, why is his Father's car showing as a Volkswagen?
If this is correct , it can be sent to IPOS as proof the story is another lie , and it will be retracted .

Reactions: 12
Tell the nice Mr Policemen (not that they give a duck)

I think it is admirable Cole is overcoming his OCD and aversion to mess to deal with this. Surely it is a sign of true love pound signs when your new boyfriend is prepared to help you trawl though 20 years worth of your dirty damp and mouldy belongings that you shoved in a mansion and then abandoned.

It really is so touching that they are spending their β€˜honeymoon period’ selling candles, lashes and all their furniture, driving around the south east loading up piss stained mattresses

its like a modern day love story guyssss
With the mostest beautifulest woman in the world "glamour model she is you know" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
KK better watch her back 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Carls old Myspace account. Every car is ''My Clio'' ''My Fiesta'' ''My mini'' etc bar the odd ''Dad's BMW''

So basically, any car for sale in his dad's business is Carls car πŸ˜‚

I see it says dads Lambo on there hahahaa twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.