Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a pissy little thing like that though, it would be a big industrial one surely
Yep , as usual the only people with sense are the tattlers 👌

[QUOTE="peeko, post: 4549026, member: 178550"
[/QUOTE]
No sorry to go on but , if you’ve got the money like they say they have , millions ?? You get people in , it’s laughable, anyone see the couple of bits of plasterboard ? That shithole is not a project for diy , they are touting for freebies yet again , but if anybody saw my previous post , she was asking the tv company, Quest to get involved in 2019 ,
Renovate the mucky mansion , you pay , then we will get free sponsors for furniture decorating, even quest weren’t that mad ,

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh duck how long to we have to take her bleeping tit?the dirty filthy stinky knickers and him with a bleeping unusual lob in his pants.bet he has a quick wank when he puts those cheap trackies on..Hand in pocket quick rub.Make him look like a ‘hard guy’
Ahahahahaaa, you crack me up Dolly 😂😂

Another pointless story in the scum
What don't she get, even the house doesn't want her there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to put pics up next week as sadly phone screen has cracked very badly..I've cut my finger using it, and can use a stylus to write but is a struggle. 😬😤
I'm hoping I get it fixed Monday when the phone shops are open.
I will still take any ideas etc and make pics once it's fixed but sadly will be next week.
I will still be on but will be kindle which I haven't got my app on because I can only use on phone.
I might add a few old ones if I can in the meantime.🤔
I look forward to making them again very soon xx 💖😘 xx
Pom we will all be counting the days 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh stop with the bollocks you twit,you had this picture on your story a while back because i remember posting it on thread 27
"Getting ready for the ease of lockdown" piss off you and your old bird have never been on it
And don't start with your mask piss now you never bothered before unless it was under your nose

That picture is just creepy, beady eyed, snarly, sinister, Fugly looking
And i bet you think you look well ard and dead sexy
No matey the plucky fucky mansions better looking 💋💋💋💋

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

The

The Mexican and his Homies have been back

Oh stop with the bollocks you twit,you had this picture on your story a while back because i remember posting it on thread 27
"Getting ready for the ease of lockdown" piss off you and your old bird have never been on it
And don't start with your mask piss now you never bothered before unless it was under your nose

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to put pics up next week as sadly phone screen has cracked very badly..I've cut my finger using it, and can use a stylus to write but is a struggle. 😬😤
I'm hoping I get it fixed Monday when the phone shops are open.
I will still take any ideas etc and make pics once it's fixed but sadly will be next week.
I will still be on but will be kindle which I haven't got my app on because I can only use on phone.
I might add a few old ones if I can in the meantime.🤔
I look forward to making them again very soon xx 💖😘 xx
Oh dear, how on earth have you managed that? Hope you get it fixed soon, on the bright side it will give your eyes a rest & you can chat instead bless ya ❤❤😘

@Pink Squirrel No! No no NO! We are not having her. Anyway 52 bedrooms wouldn't be enough to fill with all her tat, she'd need at least the 127 bedroom one and she can't afford it. Never mind the reds, if that skanko and cuntylambochops rocked up anywhere near we'd need the Lanc 😏😏😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Should’ve stayed in the house she bought when with Pete (just before the split) was a lovely house and not that hard to maintain, she was out of her depths with this Plucky Mansion

Houses have a sense about them,up you know when you walk in a house that’s for you..🤣🤣🤣FFS oh yes kratie and your bleep bloke duck orf..That bleeping house hates you! Be aware very aware..🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Can someone set me straight here but on the You Tube Video the other day Carlitta was stood in a BATHROOM saying something about the floor giving way (that is where the footage that they have been showing-watch it on plucky_mansion)
BUT yes BIG BUT According to The Scum article bathroom ceiling which was caved in, with the plaster and debris scattered on the floor is only A TOILET
Please dont tell me ive lost it im usually on the ball!
(i also cant find the bit on the you tube video now that he's stood on the BATHROOM FLOOR saying it may give in)

A load more junk coming to Depop that the fans will go mad over 🙄
Thought her equestrian range wasn't coming out until July or is that her old tit 🤣

Can someone set me straight here but on the You Tube Video the other day Carlitta was stood in a BATHROOM saying something about the floor giving way (that is where the footage that they have been showing-watch it on plucky_mansion)
BUT yes BIG BUT According to The Scum article bathroom ceiling which was caved in, with the plaster and debris scattered on the floor is only A TOILET
Please dont tell me ive lost it im usually on the ball!
(i also cant find the bit on the you tube video now that he's stood on the BATHROOM FLOOR saying it may give in)

Dodgy bathroom floor (WHICH IS WHERE THEY ARE SHOWING THE WATER COMING FROM EVERYWHERE UPSTAIRS WITH THE PISSY LITTLE HEATER OUTSIDE IN THE HALLWAY)

SO WHY???
IS SHE TELLING THE SCUM ITS COMING FROM ABOVE A DIFFERENT ROOM?????
HMMMM WHEN THAT HAD ALREADY HAPPENED
I HOPE SOME OF YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING X

Attachments

Last edited:
So, I know we have had our ups and downs , but I have changed , I am in a much better mental space now , I need my family back and have decided to move back into the family home , ok as everyone knows , you ex husbands are tit parents and I am a fantastic mother , So now I have moved back in (see the pics ) I think all my fans would agree the kids would be much better off with me , giving them a stable environment, actually the stables are the only place that is dry so the kids can sleep there ,
At the moment we are building an extension to house coles 30 cars , and a stair lift , disabled don’t ya know , anyway Dont know how long this renovating will take , all depends on lockdown , ( we have to go to Turkey I had an hole transplant but it rejected me, ) We plugged in a heater to dry the floor out , all we gotta do now is pay the electric bill and we can turn it on , coal said , seems to be a terrible smell , I told him all that prep kitchen crap you eat , he’s half been farting lately , Cole said to me when we going to see all them little people and the big fella ? I said what little people , he said what ya call them ? That’s it kids , I said don’t know , probably when that w8 prat comes around with his camcorder,
Anyway my loyal fans , all I can say is buy some bath bombs all goes to charity
Love you all Katie xxxxx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyway I know you lot are my loyalist fans , So I am giving you first choice ,
My Cole , that well packed love machine , said Dolly I want to give you the life you’re used to , So we have been looking at houses , of course got to be what I’m used to , so here’s our three top choices , pick your fav send a tenner and you can vote , all the money goes to charitee
Love you all Katie :love:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So, I know we have had our ups and downs , but I have changed , I am in a much better mental space now , I need my family back and have decided to move back into the family home , ok as everyone knows , you ex husbands are tit parents and I am a fantastic mother , So now I have moved back in (see the pics ) I think all my fans would agree the kids would be much better off with me , giving them a stable environment, actually the stables are the only place that is dry so the kids can sleep there ,
At the moment we are building an extension to house coles 30 cars , and a stair lift , disabled don’t ya know , anyway Dont know how long this renovating will take , all depends on lockdown , ( we have to go to Turkey I had an hole transplant but it rejected me, ) We plugged in a heater to dry the floor out , all we gotta do now is pay the electric bill and we can turn it on , coal said , seems to be a terrible smell , I told him all that prep kitchen crap you eat , he’s half been farting lately , Cole said to me when we going to see all them little people and the big fella ? I said what little people , he said what ya call them ? That’s it kids , I said don’t know , probably when that w8 prat comes around with his camcorder,
Love you all Katie xxxxx
Your essay’s make me laugh , each one get’s better and better . Absolutely fantastic. Well done 👏

Reactions: 10
Love you all Katie xxxxx
Oh babes did u forget u aint Cole no more u iz THE GREATER GOD innit U sexy man,my one,Mumwhaa 💋🤗
Now get in dat Lampchops n lets get baby making
Ooooh God baby u iz getting big,u been on them steriez again oh no dats da gear stick rite up my toosh
u just go n wash da lampy lambo an sell some of dem tit lashes of mine and i'll swivel here for a while
Luv ya chunky xxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh @peeko I bet they have a right good belly laugh when they read your scenarios 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
As it was mentioned before on here, where has she found all this stuff as she said she had nothing left to sell.... 🤔 absolute joke. Price selling stuff right under the courts noses.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.