Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, you've got me trying to spell 'Spaghetti Bolognese' backwards now!!

I have a secret but won't tell y'all YET.....Let's see if it comes to fruition first because, as you know, there are interlopers reading this.
can't believe there are interlopers on here , No chance ,
By the way I own 30 cars including a lamborghini , Being a tatum channing lookalike is a bonus , jodie marsh is my celeb crush because she goes to the same tatooist as me , I have been friends with my current girlfriend for years , but was set up by a mutual friend , suprised how fast we clicked , she,s a Dolly bird , at the moment I am into property development , I started off building garden huts,
But anyway No interlopers on here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I had to put this on about the car ..I'm not following him on Instagram but can see some of his pics..I saw the car in some old pics on there.

I've added a pic..sorry if a bit blurry had to make pic smaller as too big. The dates go back a year or more..

Resizer_16178158606400.jpg

Zoom in to see dates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I had to put this on about the car ..I'm not following him on Instagram but can see some of his pics..I saw the car in some old pics on there.

I've added a pic..sorry if a bit blurry had to make pic smaller as too big. The dates go back a year or more..

View attachment 518600

Zoom in to see dates
Yes, he really is a piece of useless tit. Can't afford a new one can you you complete loser - oh and we can see the plates ha ha!

I'm not used to been serious πŸ˜„ so I've added some lampchops πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯° xx.

View attachment 518619
I am choking to death with laughter - stop it young corgi! :ROFLMAO: Cya all tomoz - take care and don't say anything I wouldn't!!! πŸ’‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, he really is a piece of useless tit. Can't afford a new one can you you complete loser - oh and we can see the plates ha ha!
Loooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.
Yep same plates etc, he must hire them πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

I am choking to death with laughter - stop it young corgi! :ROFLMAO: Cya all tomoz - take care and don't say anything I wouldn't!!! πŸ’‹
Loooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I like his personalised twit plate, it's his own play on the word 'Diabolical' 🀣🀣 😘

• Haha
can't believe there are interlopers on here , No chance ,
By the way I own 30 cars including a lamborghini , Being a tatum channing lookalike is a bonus , jodie marsh is my celeb crush because she goes to the same tatooist as me , I have been friends with my current girlfriend for years , but was set up by a mutual friend , suprised how fast we clicked , she,s a Dolly bird , at the moment I am into property development , I started off building garden huts,
But anyway No interlopers on here
@peeko : By that I meant KP and her cronies - but none of us who post!

I like his personalised twit plate, it's his own play on the word 'Diabolical' 🀣🀣 😘
'Diablo' means 'Devil' so it's meant to be a red devil. Paint it orange, stick KP in it, perfect! (crash, bang wallop) x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Tattlers , love you lot on this thread , Some people hate this site ,of course they do , They get exposed
I got an email saying my Netflix account had expired give us your Bank details , scammers , You are not going to # Be nice to them are you ?
,Always remember being malicious or offensive is being a troll , BUT stating facts , Exposing liars , Con merchants , saying the Truth , is a Public service , Do we just have to sit there and let people like this piece of scum mug us off ,? think of all the poor sods she owes money to , People like her ruin peoples lives .
We are not Trolls , Keep the Faith :love:

'Diablo' means 'Devil' so it's meant to be a red devil. Paint it orange, stick KP in it, perfect! (crash, bang wallop) x

i know x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi Tattlers , love you lot on this thread , Some people hate this site ,of course they do , They get exposed
I got an email saying my Netflix account had expired give us your Bank details , scammers , You are not going to # Be nice to them are you ?
,Always remember being malicious or offensive is being a troll , BUT stating facts , Exposing liars , Con merchants , saying the Truth , is a Public service , Do we just have to sit there and let people like this piece of scum mug us off ,? think of all the poor sods she owes money to , People like her ruin peoples lives .
We are not Trolls , Keep the Faith :love:
Yes, keep the faith. @peeko - I'm sorry that you seemed to take my comment about interlopers personally. That was NOT aimed at you or any other Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Oh well in that case we'll just stick her in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and leave it at that! 🀣

• Haha
There is no point anyone discouraging her from Surgery she does seem to be simple minded enough to believe that there is a magical surgeon who can turn back time and unwrinkle her mangled face. Her face is only mangled because was vain enough to disfigure herself over and over again. She is going to look like Meryl Streep at the end of Death Becomes her by 2030

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There is no point anyone discouraging her from Surgery she does seem to be simple minded enough to believe that there is a magical surgeon who can turn back time and unwrinkle her mangled face. Her face is only mangled because was vain enough to disfigure herself over and over again. She is going to look like Meryl Streep at the end of Death Becomes her by 2030
I'd say she's morphing into Caitlyn Jenner, they'll be twins by then Plink 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, keep the faith. @peeko - I'm sorry that you seemed to take my comment about interlopers personally. That was NOT aimed at you or any other Tattlers.
Sewer grapes have to say no way did I take it seriously, or personally, I know you weren’t aiming it at anyone you are too nice , Everyone who sees my posts know I like a laugh , that’s all it was , I apologise if you thought that , The only thing I take seriously is the way that horrible witch treats that boy , you are right there are interlopers , watchers ,
duck em 🀣 x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.