Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to catch-up with a post by @Cloud Chaser yesterday re the property. She still keys because she is legally still bankrupt and owes money to the utilities for the property and council tax at that address. It is complicated but she is telling non-stop lies. It is feared that as she has actually mentioned the address on one of her vids that she is encouraging people to come and totally destroy the property because she can't have it and doesn't believe anyone else should either. She has only paid back £90k of her debts since last year although we know she has been deplopping all over the place and earning money payable to third parties. She is a shower of tit and should shut her lying gob pronto.

Thread suggestion:

Katie Price #30 is a dirty, useless liar - she's trying to set the Mucky Mansion on fire!
Plus I think £700,000 just to repair the sewage problem. Before you even start on the house repairs.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not being funny but how many fellas has she had doing work on that place , normally the beginning of the end , take more than a few cans of emulsion and a bit of carpet

What’s that expression? Last throw of the dice
What do you mean? The expert (Cole) has already said that a lick of white paint and new carpets and it will be as good as new

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Not being funny but how many fellas has she had doing work on that place , normally the beginning of the end , take more than a few cans of emulsion and a bit of carpet

What’s that expression? Last throw of the dice
Didn’t she have Lollylozo love interest working on it For awhile.?Charlieboy...

• Haha
What do you mean? The expert (Cole) has already said that a lick of white paint and new carpets and it will be as good as new
He must have gone 'nose blind' if he can't smell the sewage!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh great, whoopie 🙄. And another month before she loses it again. Because she will. Because she is a bleep who gives no fucks for the law or rules of any kind 😡
Let's hope nobody dies because if her inability to drive legally.

• Sad
Oh great, whoopie 🙄. And another month before she loses it again. Because she will. Because she is a bleep who gives no fucks for the law or rules of any kind 😡
@Fifthavenue are you there???? So was the statement made all in vain and she’s got away with yet another, bad, driving offence?

Reactions: 15
She probably wants to rake round the sewer pit thingy,lots of evidence in there along with her filthy dirty crap.🤢I bet..whorecunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So you remember that crusty pink fuckmobil? Well, it’s got sold finally. I know it was hers, because it was sold by Saxton garage. The new driver is a blond version of KP. Not like I was staring at the roundabout
You are absolutely positive that she hasn't bought/recovered it?

• Wow
She's always been upfront about them so why KP feels the need to wade in because some people don't want to merch or parade their kids I can't understand. If she had just brought Harvey up and not ridiculed him she wouldn't need to make such stupid statements about those who believe in privacy for their kids instead of cheap fashion lines and self-publicity.
I've always admired how they talk about their kids - at least they don't moan about how hard things are, and they're always have their faces blurred in pictures or photographed from the back, plus every time she does actually talk about them she gets a ton of flack saying she's attention seeking etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't spell it ah well... reminds me of Come Dine With Me and how many people can't say 'jus' or 'Boeuf Bourguinon'. Never serve anything you can't pronounce... ever ;)
Ooh, you've got me trying to spell 'Spaghetti Bolognese' backwards now!!

You could tell us - we wouldn't tell anyone else ;)
I have a secret but won't tell y'all YET.....Let's see if it comes to fruition first because, as you know, there are interlopers reading this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.