Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been asked but how is she moving back into the MM if it’s been taken off her?
There are a lot of clever people on this site, Legal eagles , somebody explained hat if the arrears are paid off she can take back possesion , No I dont understand it either , havent got a scooby really ? baffled as much as you

She doesn’t read here but if she did or was my friend I would be brutally honest that she should stop wearing those awful wigs, sort the scary eyebrows out, stop wearing 2002 tracksuits, get some of the lip filler dissolved and just work at focusing on getting some kind of long term business off the ground that isn’t based on your kids, your fake lifestyles or cheap drop shipping crap.

There are hundreds if not thousands of ideas out there of ways to make money. She always goes for the least effort. Just instructs one of her dog poo minions to bulk buy crap from China, get £10k, waste £10k in a week.

I think he is shrewder than her business wise. I mean for everyone who admired her ‘business sense’ back in the 2000’s, she already admitted she has no idea about money and everyone else managed it. She just turned up in sequins. Cole is clearly rinsing every angle for every single drop of cash. She’s way too lazy to behind any of this, it’s all him. Not saying she’s innocent but she’s got the attention span and intelligence of a flea
1) Sandals, Royal Bahamian Spa & Resort (I remember this because wasn't Sandals meant to be a swingers destination or something?!)
2) Doggers
3) Bob the Builder
4) Condoms
5) Cancer
6) Cheating

ETA - for full disclosure, I live a stone's throw from the MM and have acquaintances in her circles and know a horrendous amount about her, plus our local paper has a weird obsession with posting lots of stories about her!
right ur barred in future too bloody good :ROFLMAO: , pissed off you lot on here always beat me ,not like im sulking or anything but i am

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
1) Sandals, Royal Bahamian Spa & Resort (I remember this because wasn't Sandals meant to be a swingers destination or something?!)
2) Doggers
3) Bob the Builder
4) Condoms
5) Cancer
6) Cheating

ETA - for full disclosure, I live a stone's throw from the MM and have acquaintances in her circles and know a horrendous amount about her, plus our local paper has a weird obsession with posting lots of stories about her!
Ooh anything you can disclose ?

Reactions: 15
Ooh anything you can disclose ?
Nothing that isn't already known by all you lovely tattlers! She's a skanky orange trollop who hasn't paid her bills and seems to get away with murder :( I have zero tea other than I knew Scott Sullivan back in the day and had a weird afternoon in a pub garden with her being extremely loud and obnoxious and drunk 😆

My boyfriend saw I was commenting about KP. He just turned to me to say 'she's moving back in to the old house, it was in the paper'

I turned around and said 'WELL, let me tell you something...' and proceeded to tell him what's been going on and now he thinks I'm a complete weirdo 😆 😆 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
One day I'm going to roll my eyes so hard at one of her non stories that my eyes get stuck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd posted this on the wrong thread earlier lol ..on the Lauren Goodger thread 🥰 xx.

Let's see if I get it right this time lol 😄 xx.

Here is new Lamb chop as suggested by 265 😃😘 xx
Looks like lamb chop is abit of a poser lol 😄

Resizer_16178350667300.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I had to put this on about the car ..I'm not following him on Instagram but can see some of his pics..I saw the car in some old pics on there.

I've added a pic..sorry if a bit blurry had to make pic smaller as too big. The dates go back a year or more..

View attachment 518600

Zoom in to see dates
It says may 2017 ‘supercar Sunday, when I got the orange beast out and took her along’.
Is that his name for Katie? I thought they only got together in 2020? Lol

Oh and ..... I think it was Shari Lewis with lamb chop

• Haha
It says may 2017 ‘supercar Sunday, when I got the orange beast out and took her along’.
Is that his name for Katie? I thought they only got together in 2020? Lol

Oh and ..... I think it was Shari Lewis with lamb chop
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 xx
I admit I don't know much on lamb chop so Googled it..yep that's the name..I've put her in the driving seat lol 😄🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see she filmed Jett using one of her bath bombs, exploited again, poor Jett being used again to sell her 💩

The Sun says £170k Lamborghini, that’s why he’s trying to flog it for £250k 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm not used to been serious 😄 so I've added some lampchops 😄😄😄🥰 xx.

View attachment 518619
Ah so he's the lampchop that hangs about with a chunk of scrag-end then??

I see she filmed Jett using one of her bath bombs, exploited again, poor Jett being used again to sell her 💩

I note she's also slapped H's name onto some sewage-scented candles in a bid to exploit that child too, therefore her filming another child in the bath (to appeal to the paedos) is not unexpected is it?

This is one of the ads that appear for me on this thread 😂
I get the ads with black girls wearing outrageously long, dyed fuschia pink rugs! Quite how they've targeted me with that version I have no idea :oops:

Again.
Ah yes! More old cojones from this pair of twats. They must be very uncertain of this immense "Love" of theirs if they need to keep proving it to themselves as well as all the rest of us unfortunates. TBH I think the completely deserve each other although I deeply resent having all this crap forced onto me in every media outlet I happen into :(

Ooh if only you had said 'gone to our Lord' it would have made my year ;)
He would have refused them both entry; Not even The Great One is willing to forgive price

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Is it actually his car?! How can he afford a car that’s half the price of his house? 🤔

• Wow
Cheers for that my mate 😊. Much nicer than the bloody snow flurries we've had today 🥶

Muppet. He's as thick as mince and that's doing mince a disservice!

• Haha
I like his personalised twit plate, it's his own play on the word 'Diabolical' 🤣🤣 😘
Excuse me if I change that to 'Diabollockless' ;)

Is that the garage with the outstanding customer service DC? 😂
Yeah I was catching-up with there 'current' recommendations too... 😲 - whey they be?

I'm not used to been serious 😄 so I've added some lampchops 😄😄😄🥰 xx.

View attachment 518619
You know, you could do a Crawl head where it opens like the car doors - bit Monty Pythonesque maybe? He could spew out Dolly and a few dogs and cars.

There is no point anyone discouraging her from Surgery she does seem to be simple minded enough to believe that there is a magical surgeon who can turn back time and unwrinkle her mangled face. Her face is only mangled because was vain enough to disfigure herself over and over again. She is going to look like Meryl Streep at the end of Death Becomes her by 2030
I wish they would re-fit her face backwards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been asked but how is she moving back into the MM if it’s been taken off her?
Have a look at the posts by cloud chaser. Will make sense then but she isn’t moving back into MM despite what that Krusty is posting. God I cannot stand the woman and the lies she tells

Sewer grapes have to say no way did I take it seriously, or personally, I know you weren’t aiming it at anyone you are too nice , Everyone who sees my posts know I like a laugh , that’s all it was , I apologise if you thought that , The only thing I take seriously is the way that horrible witch treats that boy , you are right there are interlopers , watchers ,
duck em 🤣 x
They can spy all they like - it ain't gonna stop us stating the truth and pointing out her failings in all things with large pitchforks! It's not like any of us are gonna go ' hmmm, maybe I should reconsider - after all no dogs seems to have died recently, she hasn't broken any laws recently...' because she has!!!

Personally I believe she never had any business sense , but top professional advice , she has alienated all these people , see the photo , remember this fella ? Lasted two minutes , see she doesn’t take advice ,
Anyway want my tattlers opinion on something,
The other week she was saying that Loose women treated her like a performing seal etc etc ,
Now this program is based on self righteous women giving their opinions, does anybody think she went into one because , how can they pontificate on how to behave when they have a bankrupt, law breaker on the show and they told her enough was enough ? Dunno , strange to bite the hand that feeds you tho
He didn't last 5 minutes then did he plus he looks about 20! She's angry they didn't take her back onto the panel - nobody crosses the Pricey. She was a total liability, a drug addict and a drunk taking over the whole program for self-promotion. Ugly inside and out and will never change. She's spiteful and that is one of the nastiest things I can say about someone.

Bunny is a lovely girl, she’s got a really sunny personality. I’m not surprised she gets on well with Harvey
But Katie said she was scared of him...

Home!! Caught up with today's bollocks, my piss is beginning to boil.

Well that was predictable, only a matter of time.

Oh and POM, try this instead, when I think of Lambchop I think of....

View attachment 518878
I loved Lambchop!

2) Doggers
3) Bob the Builder
4) Condoms
5) Cancer
6) Cheating

Well why aren't you spilling the tea then???? We do have thumb screws on this thread ya know @fluffyglitterbug :LOL:

Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 xx
I admit I don't know much on lamb chop so Googled it..yep that's the name..I've put her in the driving seat lol 😄🤗😘 xx
Well she was the one with her hand up his bum - look how far we've come 👀

It’s being sold by their Bespoke Motors garage
I can find one which is one year younger for £125k. How he thinks he can sell that one for £250k god only knows. Makes no sense at all The one I found is 'rare' right-hand drive as well... I wonder what the owner of the car thinks about Crawl posing in a car he doesn't own???

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was wondering how Carl can take that car out on a jolly as it's probably owned by a customer who they are selling it for / owned by the business. What insurance allows that - oh I forgot, the law does not apply to these two.

I was wondering how Carl can take that car out on a jolly as it's probably owned by a customer who they are selling it for / owned by the business. What insurance allows that - oh I forgot, the law does not apply to these two.
By their very nature, car dealerships do not generally register the car in their company name - the risk would be too high and would need a huge wedge of cash in bank. They act simply as intermediaries. This car remains unsold but has been in their hands for 4-5 years now. There is something funny about it... I did wonder whether they were 'looking after it' on behalf of Crawl's jailed drug dealing friend who is now out of prison... just a thought.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.