Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or technically keep popping back and forth to either, they have no right but of course nothing will happen. They could keep sabotaging the house and who would know. 🤷‍♀️
I get it now, they are making it look as if they are cutting the bushes to cover up the fact that they are joining the other doggers 😲

ALL of her is now deformed - her pea-brain is the most distorted and warped out of all the wreckage
So true Rita 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another new wig.
And a post from the wig maker to confirm she does pay for those expensive wigs, which change every couple of weeks, could of paid their debts off by now!
Has he just posted that today? It's an old pic from the Surrey rental. Maybe he's fed up of people asking for freebies 🤷

Yes, do tell why you are doing up a house that you can’t live in....
@Cloud Chaser how is she getting away with this?

Reactions: 10
Another new wig.
And a post from the wig maker to confirm she does pay for those expensive wigs, which change every couple of weeks, could of paid their debts off by now!
The second picture looks like it was taken in the Surrey rental. Not new.:rolleyes: Sorry just seen Pink Squirrel's post above.

Reactions: 7

So many stories again in the last 2 days 😩
Yeah that's where your old lady fucked all those endless blokes, where the floors were covered in animal tit and bags of coke under the bed and kids ran wild as does the sewage. What a complete plonker he is. At least dad has managed to keep him away from the business so he can't do anything illegal there.

More news.
Carrot cake with a hint of prawn/mayo sandwich?

Reactions: 12

So many stories again in the last 2 days 😩
Copied from Sun comments :unsure:
at the moment it is in the trustees hands i found on a goverment site that if the house is worth less than you paid and as negative equity they would prob not sell it and it would be returned to you after 2 years 3 months if this happens i assume the lender could then take her to court and get the house back if she still as arrears i suppose if it was Carls house that sold he could pay off the arrears so she would still have it(that is the only reason i can think for her doing it up she will be asking people on instagram to do it for free and promise them to advertise their work on her youtube channels and in the media(sorry so long)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Copied from Sun comments :unsure:
at the moment it is in the trustees hands i found on a goverment site that if the house is worth less than you paid and as negative equity they would prob not sell it and it would be returned to you after 2 years 3 months if this happens i assume the lender could then take her to court and get the house back if she still as arrears i suppose if it was Carls house that sold he could pay off the arrears so she would still have it(that is the only reason i can think for her doing it up she will be asking people on instagram to do it for free and promise them to advertise their work on her youtube channels and in the media(sorry so long)
You need to catch-up with a post by @Cloud Chaser yesterday re the property. She still keys because she is legally still bankrupt and owes money to the utilities for the property and council tax at that address. It is complicated but she is telling non-stop lies. It is feared that as she has actually mentioned the address on one of her vids that she is encouraging people to come and totally destroy the property because she can't have it and doesn't believe anyone else should either. She has only paid back £90k of her debts since last year although we know she has been deplopping all over the place and earning money payable to third parties. She is a shower of tit and should shut her lying gob pronto.

Thread suggestion:

Katie Price #30 is a dirty, useless liar - she's trying to set the Mucky Mansion on fire!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So you remember that crusty pink fuckmobil? Well, it’s got sold finally. I know it was hers, because it was sold by Saxton garage. The new driver is a blond version of KP. Not like I was staring at the roundabout
It would only be a Klattie fan that would buy that Gaviscon pink heap of tit, so no surprise there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not being funny but how many fellas has she had doing work on that place , normally the beginning of the end , take more than a few cans of emulsion and a bit of carpet

Not being funny but how many fellas has she had doing work on that place , normally the beginning of the end , take more than a few cans of emulsion and a bit of carpet
What’s that expression? Last throw of the dice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.