Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not an expert but believe if you have signed an nda you should get legal advice before disclosing anything , an injunction could be taken out to stop you disclosing the information and you could get sued for damages ( ie compensation)
I have had to sign an NDA (although it wasn't called that) & yes, the legal advice is keep it zipped or you could be paying out lots of pennies 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ah daddy's driveway. Crawl is still a big child playing with daddy's cars.

Christine talks about them all the bliddy time on LW! However, her conversation is pretty constructive unlike Pricey.
Oh, i didn’t know that, I don’t watch the programme and have only seen articles online about paddy.

So looks like a shoot somewhere...
Has he just had a line of something 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, i didn’t know that, I don’t watch the programme and have only seen articles online about paddy.
She's always been upfront about them so why KP feels the need to wade in because some people don't want to merch or parade their kids I can't understand. If she had just brought Harvey up and not ridiculed him she wouldn't need to make such stupid statements about those who believe in privacy for their kids instead of cheap fashion lines and self-publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, do tell why you are doing up a house that you can’t live in....
Or technically keep popping back and forth to either, they have no right but of course nothing will happen. They could keep sabotaging the house and who would know. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What's wrong with BARF? I feed 1 of my dog's a BARF diet. Everyone knows it's Bones And Raw Food. Absolutely nothing to do with Klattie 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's wrong with BARF? I feed 1 of my dog's a BARF diet. Everyone knows it's Bones And Raw Food. Absolutely nothing to do with Klattie 😝
I guess they don't like the idea that BARF is also this :sick:😖🤮🤑
Its s something that tends to happen a lot when I see pictures of price trying to be sexy at cameras. Word has it that she cannot walk past a traffic camera or an ATM machine without "Bein' sexy" at them; Gruesome

Another new wig.
And a post from the wig maker to confirm she does pay for those expensive wigs, which change every couple of weeks, could of paid their debts off by now!
To think of the poor girls who have sold their hair to provide this vapid old munter with their crowning glory 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Another new wig.
And a post from the wig maker to confirm she does pay for those expensive wigs, which change every couple of weeks, could of paid their debts off by now!
Gonna need another operation on her foot, it looks deformed

Reactions: 5
Another new wig.
She just loves a bleeping entourage doesn't she? Still thinks she's popular with these dimwits fawning over her 🙄.
I think even the papers are bored with her. When you look at the stories, how many are ACTUAL interviews? 99.9% are shite lifted from her Itsasham that they then hash into something 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.