Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well since Pete released Mysterious Girl in 1995 she would have been 17 how many 17 year olds put posters on their wall, it also proves Pete was in the public eye well before getting with her daughter so he didn’t need her any more than he needed a genital wart, keep pushing those lies Amy.
Thought she was living in a car with an older guy at 15yrs old.

It was probably East 17 posters on her wall, and she doesn't want to admit it because Brian Harvey said, 'No bleeping chance!' to her. So, she went back to the car she was living out of and lost her V to the older guy instead of someone from a boy band. That's what she was hoping to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
None of the fathers have been sure she was pregnant by them ... DY, KH both had the babies tested (Harvey, Jett) ... Pete knew the last pregnancy was not his child ... she sleeps around all the time, even now, never uses contraception, probably been in and out of rhe clap clinic as often as she has had her tits done ... there will be more abortions than we know of ... the press never publicised her hook ups before Boyson ... thank God she can't get pregnant now because she won't change

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thought she was living in a car with an older guy at 15yrs old.

It was probably East 17 posters on her wall, and she doesn't want to admit it because Brian Harvey said, 'No bleeping chance!' to her. So, she went back to the car she was living out of and lost her V to the older guy instead of someone from a boy band. That's what she was hoping to happen
Brian drugged up Harvey was on that other class act Westcrack back then ... tbf she was better looking than Kipper back in the day
---
Apollo looks like Jett too, Keiran's got good strong genes as well as an amazingly strong character.
I personally think Michelle is the strong character ... she has held him together x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Especially as they were able to get a taxi to prices ..even in that article price pushed Alec into BB for fame
Christ she's brazen out isn't she
---
None of the fathers have been sure she was pregnant by them ... DY, KH both had the babies tested (Harvey, Jett) ... Pete knew the last pregnancy was not his child ... she sleeps around all the time, even now, never uses contraception, probably been in and out of rhe clap clinic as often as she has had her tits done ... there will be more abortions than we know of ... the press never publicised her hook ups before Boyson ... thank God she can't get pregnant now because she won't change
To be honest I'd say most fellas would wear a condom on a one night stand

Reactions: 9
I know it’s already been said , but I’m laughing my ass off at the likelihood that Amy The Terminal is the one to finally put the nail in the coffin ( pun not intended) of her repugnant progeny.
Such delicious irony !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Willow has always said AFP was a really nasty piece of work. She was not wrong
I think many people didn’t believe me when I said AFP was a bitter, twisted, toxic woman, just like KFP. AFP treats people like dirt. Everyone has to jump to her tune. The way she has treated Mr PP’s family is shocking. This is partly why KFP is the same. Takes after her mother. And yes, the poster is correct about Dave Reid being given the elbow. Another one AFP didn’t like. They jumped at the chance to have the professional Claire Powell managing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Incoming plot twist.......
Skanky has disappeared....... she's furiously writing autobiography seventythreetysix where she FINALLY reveals the REAL truth of her life..... it's alllllll Amy's fault. Everything single little thing is her mum's fault. Skanky has been in a controlling toxic relationship with Amy!!!!
Unfortunately Skanky only has 1 big chunky crayon that Harvey left lying around & a pair of JWhyWhy caramel pants to write on so the book could take some time.
Crawl has graciously offered to help as he recalls seeing an old Speak And Spell game whilst loitering in the attic. If he can find it she hopes the book will be completed by Julember 32nd 👍

You read it here first folks......stick with Pinky Predicts for any new updates 😁😜

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think many people didn’t believe me when I said AFP was a bitter, twisted, toxic woman, just like KFP. AFP treats people like dirt. Everyone has to jump to her tune. The way she has treated Mr PP’s family is shocking. This is partly why KFP is the same. Takes after her mother. And yes, the poster is correct about Dave Reid being given the elbow. Another one AFP didn’t like. They jumped at the chance to have the professional Claire Powell managing her.
Willow I didn't disbelieve you per se. Personally, I just did that very human thing and gave Amy a slight benefit of doubt in my mind. Which many have done with Kipper over the years. I've been totally convinced
KFP is a sociopath through all her behaviour over the years but it was harder to judge Amy just from snippets here and there, so please don't think it was your info people like me were doubting. I think I got taken in a bit because she's an older mum, thought she can't quite be as bad as Kipper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know it’s already been said , but I’m laughing my ass off at the likelihood that Amy The Terminal is the one to finally put the nail in the coffin ( pun not intended) of her repugnant progeny.
Such delicious irony !
It would be poetic justice!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
the publishing date. The day before the BH! could they BE any more obvious? ( Used my best Chandler Bing voice there!)

Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 11.11.00.png

This is actually making me hopeful she's going to be in big trouble over bankruptcy and they know it. This book is an attempt at pre-emptive
damage control.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel very sorry for donors family.🙁lungs went to a bleep.
I bloody love you @Dollylovesshoes 😘 🤣 this comment perfectly sums up this whole sorry saga. A family has lost a loved 1, who has in turn, given a longer life to possibly several others. A beautiful, generous & selfless act.
And what has this recipient done? Taken this wonderful opportunity & treasured every single extra second creating beautiful memories with loved ones peacefully? No, the rancid bitter old hag has used it to produce this bullshit book in a last ditch attempt to make a few quid.

Thinking about it, I'm actually shocked. As a die hard Krusty & definitely a Skanky hater, even I'm beginning to wonder just how much influence the old bag has over Skanky & how much she has pulled her strings. Has Skanky's behaviour been as a result of Amy's control????? 🤔
I'm 110% not excusing anything she's done or the way she's behaved & continues to behave. I've just looked at it from a different angle. Has she been pressured by Amy all her life to "make more money, it doesn't matter how". Has Amy enabled or controlled??

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Even more than destroying their careers they want to destroy their marriages/relationships. The venom dripping from the Price family is insane.
Wouldn't it be funny if Pervy Paul's surname was Otherwun and his middle name was Donald - Paul D Otherwun 🤭😂

Would Skanky have taken his surname if it was. She only took his name because it was 'Price'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“He wanted to be rich and famous, and my daughter unwittingly became part of the plan.” (So says Amy the Enabler)

Peter Andre was already famous, you malingering old twit! Wasn’t he financially secure back then too, due to shrewd property investments? So he was only after Skank herself , not her money or fame. This family still continue to amaze me. When I think they can’t appal me any more, they come up trumps again. They really are cretinous. Bunch of grifting, soulless, lying CUNTS. I pray that this is what finishes them all off with the public.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So is the earnings from the media for the book of shite going to a charity or AFP.
Do the Price family not realise just how bad this all looks. Mother allegedly watches daughters alleged MH issues for years and done sweet FA.
Mother allegedly watches daughter be exploited by Husbands, Management, media, and the next door neighbour for years and done nothing but sit and take car of Harvey while one of those horrible, nasty Father's paid her 30k a year!
Oh duck right off you family of Grifters.
You make the Devil look like a Saint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This speaks volumes ... very little interest in Kipper now ... this article has been live on the Daily Fail for over an hour and not a single comment ....
It keeps showing that someone is typing but are not printing the comments. I wonder why!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.