Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it ever proven that kieran is the father? Did he ever publicly acknowledge the results of the dna test?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder what the tit will be about AR.Bet she mentions the sex tape and it was his fault! Yet skank owes him thousands that he was awarded but heyho she’s bankrupt.
There won't be much ... he isn't famous anymore ... if Dane Bowers was still a star he would have been a major target like Pete ... AFP book is using Petes continuing fame as a hook to relaunch interest in Kipper

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Amy says Katie grew up idolising Peter and had his posters on her wall i doubt that( from a very young age all Katie wanted to be was a football wag)
Wasn't she too busy doinking that older bloke whilst living with him in his car? Where did she stick the posters whilst living in a Morris Marina eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wasn't she too busy doinking that older bloke whilst living with him in his car? Where did she stick the posters whilst living in a Morris Marina eh?
Seems old enabler forgets to mention that her 15/16 year old vulnerable child was shacking up with some older guy and it was acceptable...
Blaming the split with Peter for her daughter's behaviour but what about her behaviour prior to meeting Peter..whose fault was that , the drink drug abuse etc

Reactions: 27
Does the silly old cow really think this onslaught of hate and blame is doing her daughter any favours?
I hope it backfires spectacularly on your lying arse.
All this happened 15yrs ago, are they really still blaming Pete for the way her spoilt, entitled, narcissistic daughter turned out. Its unbelievable.

I hope Pete sends some legal letters their way..
My thoughts exactly; How is this spiteful load of old bollocks supposed to help the Cause of Martyrdom for skanky?
I hope Pete is already on her case over this :)

Attachments

Reactions: 21
There won't be much ... he isn't famous anymore ... if Dane Bowers was still a star he would have been a major target like Pete ... AFP book is using Petes continuing fame as a hook to relaunch interest in Kipper
She must be desperate as Pete Ya Cunts latest claim to fame was as a chef on the toxic This Morning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Heeyyy! I am still around, y'all, lurking away 👀👀👀 --- but currently unable to write abso-bleeping-lutely ANYTHING about any of them without getting my bottom spanked or a big fat ban from the MODS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
They won't be happy until they've destroyed her Exes career's

Reactions: 21
Amy says Katie grew up idolising Peter and had his posters on her wall i doubt that( from a very young age all Katie wanted to be was a football wag)
Well since Pete released Mysterious Girl in 1995 she would have been 17 how many 17 year olds put posters on their wall, it also proves Pete was in the public eye well before getting with her daughter so he didn’t need her any more than he needed a genital wart, keep pushing those lies Amy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Still watching Glasto….as much as I can’t believe what is spilling out of that AFP in this book, seriously f*cked up, I’ve just had a funny thought, well I think it’s funny 😁 ….Do we think she’s got a chapter on Sad-Boy (think we’ve had a few derogatory comments so far) and she tears him a new one 😁 Imagine he hasn‘t gone and is still hanging around with AFP’s words of derision about him ringing in his ears…..now that will be funny….or….he has gone and hearing AFP slag him off, fires back with some seriously bad Skank home truths,….even funnier. Go on AFP let’s hope you’ve written a Sad-Boy chapter, oh the laughs to be had with that one 😁
I get the feeling there will be a chapter on each bloke, we've seen one on Pete. I'm pretty convinced now this is why SB was finally off and Kieran and Michelle have been liking his posts, they're all in the same boat now, cast adrift by Amy Price to be used as scapegoats in case her precious, abusing daughter gets prosecuted in the BH.

I've been trying to work out when they would have known this was being written. It will have taken months to write and work with AFP and that probably took place before she was in hospital. Then it would need to be proofread and edited and gone through legal which would take months.
At some point people mentioned in the book were probably contacted so the publishers had some defence against libel, so they could say they had the chance to object etc..... I would guess it's been in the pipeline at least 6 months or more? Some of it is a rehash of older articles, so the lazy bastards probably just sat there with a pile of old interviews and put them into Amy's words.

I still can't quite fathom how the publishers took a chance with this legally speaking. Yes it's Amy's 'opinion' but it's more or less just repeating
Kipper's libel over decades!
I really hope there is some law she can be sued with, maybe breaking restraining orders indirectly using a third party :unsure:
Otherwise, the publishers are probably banking on the fact no-one will want to sue a dying woman. It's such a dirty, trashy thing
to do, I just can't quite believe the publishers went with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Heeyyy! I am still around, y'all, lurking away 👀👀👀 --- but currently unable to write abso-bleeping-lutely ANYTHING about any of them without getting my bottom spanked or a big fat ban from the MODS.
G'wan Rev.........gives us your take on all this......you know the rules, keep it clean and don't risk getting the mods sued. We want to hear!

Reactions: 18
Despite all the attacks and claims this is very carefully phrased ... not exactly saying there was no affair ... I suspect Pete has proof - the lost pregnancy / abortion that Kipper claimed was a miscarriage just before Pete "abandoned' her ... a baby that he could not have fathered because they werent having sex ... if it wasn't Goulds it was another mans

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn't Pete (ya bleep) wait til Junior was 16 before he told him the truth about Skanky and why they split? He's seemed to have distanced himself a fair bit since. Well, well, well Princess is turning 16 this week so tick tock, tick tock - pretty poor timing to spew such crap from Skanky dressed up as by AFP. Bad move. Very bad move. Don't poke the bear Skanky. What will her 'mini me' ' my world' think about her then if Pete (ya bleep) sets the record straight with Princess on the back of this. At least we might no longer have to endure the awful singing duo vids. I'll put the kettle on and get the popcorn ready.
---
This latest slagging may well be the one skank will actually regret because as P approaches 16 Dad may well think its time to hear The Truth - not Der Troof as spewed out by skanky. Karma is waiting folks :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Might be 3 generations soon,, woman breeder i took Ty to wants me to take Diesel to one of her breeder friends to stud him out,, so might see what the womans like and get first pick. I'll have grandad Ty, daddy Diesel and grandson ........ I know what i want to name him but think it might be a bit to much and emotional. Back on topic skank and Amy the enabler are weapons grade cunts. 🤣
I think it’s going to be a wonderful name for him❤

• Heart
  • Haha
The park story has changed so many times I’d like to know who the so called friends were who she was with track the fuckers down and ask them what really happened if an actually did happen.
Me and my mate got flashed at back in the day, flashers were really popular in my youth 😂 my friend pointed at him and said what’s that, I said it’s a penis only smaller 🤭
Am I damaged, have I been a heartless bleep all my life, no I haven’t. That shaky witch hides behind mental health which really makes me sick I’ve known and worked with people who have serious problems not made up ones to hide their crappy attitude and behaviour, vile vacuous hasbeen.
My friend and I were stopped by a flasher - we both laughed and he cycled away most indignant!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Despite all the attacks and claims this is very carefully phrased ... not exactly saying there was no affair ... I suspect Pete has proof - the lost pregnancy / abortion that Kipper claimed was a miscarriage just before Pete "abandoned' her ... a baby that he could not have fathered because they werent having sex ... if it wasn't Goulds it was another mans

That was also strange...how he stayed with price whilst his wife was begging him to go home

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.