Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be hilarious if the book suddenly gets pulled from launch day due to legal issues

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Shocking to hear her calling Andre. KP is the biggest user/slag in the business. Getting with Pete resurrected her flagging career. He’s no angel, and obviously seized an opportunity to elevate his Z rate status, but he’s always been the better parent of the two, whilst she goes from bad to worse - so suck that up Amy your daughter is a skank!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Amy should have taught Katie about sex and contraception Katie fell pregnant while briefly dating Dwight(within about 3 months)Katie meet Peter in Feb 2004 Junior was born June 2005(that is why the wedding was in 2005(so allow nine months pregnant she go pregnant about 7 months after meeting him)same with Kieron she was pregnant within a couple of months(the wedding a couple of months after meeting him)seems like the men(not Dwight)wanted the family children with married parents and she knew getting pregnant would get her married to them(she was hoping Dwight would be pressured into marrying her but he stood his ground and refused)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We had a flasher in the 90's and he went into the local shop and asked the girl behind the counter to weigh his sausage she looked down and said we don't do battered sausages here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve had two weeks self imposed isolation from Skanky as all the recent events just enraged me. But here we go again, the oh woe is me pity party, courtesy of mother dearest. What staggers me is the total self belief from the enablers that she is relevant, that people want to hear this shite spewing forth from them, that Skanky is worthy of it all. A stellar star akin to people that have made worthwhile contributions to society. Just duck off. And to slate the kids dads is just appalling, if I was P and J I’d be disgusted and challenging this with their grandmother dearest.

Reactions: 34
Amy should have taught Katie about sex and contraception Katie fell pregnant while briefly dating Dwight(within about 3 months)Katie meet Peter in Feb 2004 Junior was born June 2005(that is why the wedding was in 2005(so allow nine months pregnant she go pregnant about 7 months after meeting him)same with Kieron she was pregnant within a couple of months(the wedding a couple of months after meeting him)seems like the men(not Dwight)wanted the family children with married parents and she knew getting pregnant would get her married to them(she was hoping Dwight would be pressured into marrying her but he stood his ground and refused)
I thought she was pregnant within 5 weeks of meeting kieran?

Reactions: 20
She never ever used contraception.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I think we all need a can of this today ... don't despair though because the public don't care what AFP has to say, the book wont sell well whn its published, there won't be any resurrection of Kippers career.
For what it's worth, I don't think there was any interest in AFP miracle transplant story so the book was the only chance to make some cash and get in the media .... kipper is so low on the public interest scale they are using PA to generate interest - possibly why Kipper pretended to sell the wedding dress, she probably wanted Princess to wear it to prom to remind people for this headline ... I bet the next bit will be about how Pete deliberately humiliated her singing 'hole new worl' to stop her singing career competing with his - hence the apparent flogging of those outfits too ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Problem is P & J seem like nice kids I know if this was me as much as I would be angry with my Nan for saying stuff about my Dad I would be well aware how ill she was so probably wouldn’t say anything (that’s just me) maybe I am too soft but I just feel that someone would say ‘oh your Nan is dying’ and be guilt tripped if they said anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Apparently so Minx.Pete waited till he was 16.
Peter as never really slagged Katie off he as always i do not agree with a lot of things she does but she is the mother of my children(very sensible)i do not know if he actually would have sat Junior down and told him everything that went on but as kids get older they are not stupid and can see what has happened and is happening with their parents he is now at a age where he knows that his mothers lifestyle is not right and a real parent does not act like she does (when he was younger she would have been the fun parent but as kids grow with at least one good parent they realise the fun parents life is just a mess)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Skank proudly boasts many times she never used contraception..even boasted about her abortions..
With Keiran she wasn't sure who the daddy was ..even Dwight did a paternity test for Harvey.. has he wasn't sure about being dad as skank was seeing quite a few guys around his time. Yet Amy plays skank as the innocent flower

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Pete sounds sooo controlling....

“When she asked Pete what he thought, his standard reply would be, ‘If I were you, I would do it, but of course, it’s up to you’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
We forget 1 important detail, he's also Greek.. Aren't Greeks very family orientated? It will be how he was raised to put his family first and it will be how he will raise his kids. So I guess he would have wanted the marriage to work but got fed up with her shenigans, even then a man can only take so much humiliation and not be a cuck to whatever dirty alley cat action taking place up a backstreet his missus was doing while he was at home looking after the babies
The fact her mother blames Peter. Was it Peter who forced her into a car to crash it? Was it Peter who forced drugs down her neck? Was it Peter who killed all her pets?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
duck off Iron Lung, you enabling bleep. No one cares what you have to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What day are we on with no sign of skanky? 4? Where the hell is she and why is crawl silent aswell? Do you think that random comment about her and Carl running off to Spain is true? The last time we saw her was the live where she was off her face is it?? And carl hasn't been seen since his walk about with Vegas dolly....what is going on the suspense is killing me, hope jett and bunny are OK
I think Crawl has really gone this time.

Reactions: 26
I thought she was pregnant within 5 weeks of meeting kieran?
think it was said she meet him NOV and married him in Jan and then claimed she was pregnant when she married him JETT was born August( 8 months after meeting him) but she says the baby was 2 months early

• Wow
Reactions: 18
AFP will stoop to any level to keep the family gravy train of cash moving ... she has thrown her grandchildren under the bus

• Angry
Reactions: 34
We forget 1 important detail, he's also Greek.. Aren't Greeks very family orientated? It will be how he was raised to put his family first and it will be how he will raise his kids. So I guess he would have wanted the marriage to work but got fed up with her shenigans, even then a man can only take so much humiliation and not be a cuck to whatever dirty alley cat action taking place up a backstreet his missus was doing while he was at home looking after the babies
The fact her mother blames Peter. Was it Peter who forced her into a car to crash it? Was it Peter who forced drugs down her neck? Was it Peter who killed all her pets?
in answer to your question CAN YOU NOT READ OF COURSE IT IS ALL PETERS FAULT(LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.