Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely post here but I have just gone and written a furious email to west Sussex social services asking why the hell they are doing nothing and why those two children are still with that demented evil witch and believe me I didn't hold back. I'm so angry and maybe it wasn't the right thing to do but this has been dragging on too long now and I alongside the rest of you are really worried about the safety and wellbeing of J and B. Maybe if people complain they will pull their finger out their arse and actually do something but I doubt it. The legal system in this country is an absolute bleeping corrupt JOKE
I think many will complain after last night, and that’s why she rushing off the airport. This is pure specimen my park, but running away so she isn’t there to answer any awkward questions from SS or anyone else, or do a breathalyser test or drug test.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think many will complain after last night, and that’s why she rushing off the airport. This is pure specimen my park, but running away so she isn’t there to answer any awkward questions from SS or anyone else, or do a breathalyser test or drug test.
Running away is her normal MO.

Reactions: 17
She'll be at a cheap hotel by the airport getting made airtight by some OnlyFans losers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Perhaps Edna wants some photos of houses and front doors in Manchester for her collection 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Seriously must be some podcast shizzle, have to say after last night that podcast is gonna be something else, Skank is beyond being a wild card now 🤦🏽‍♀️
If Ednas is in Mcr and comes near my driveway she will regret it. 👊.

I also have a Ring doorbell at the front and back door so the nosey witch would be outted immediately 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG she can’t compete with a WAG, she’s a 45yo mum of 5, her butchered face and body (without the filters ) make her look like she’s in her late 50s. The WAG world is bitchy as hell, she cannot fit in there, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a footballer but it usually refers to that world, he will be torn apart being with her both on and off the field, if it’s a sporting person. It would be like her becoming a Love Island girl, how is this a thing, I’m totally lost now, everything about the last 24 hours is crazy. Madness everywhere we look.
Lol Gazza is still alive they'd make a great couple!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Once Princess turns 18 she'll be on Only Fans, guaranteed, encouraged by her 'Mother' and Peter will pretend he's disgusted whilst secretly loving his daughter being 'famous'. They should be forcibly sterilised every single one of these cunts.
Sorry but this is total BS. She won’t be on Only Fans. She’s a sensible girl with a sensible head on her shoulders. She’s just done her GCSEs for God’s sake and plans to go to college. Keep the chat to KP FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Not lost her passport then, she must be so hungover, no one at 45 doesn‘t suffer horribly after what she knocked back yesterday. Wherever she’s going she’s so off the rails we are gonna see some messy 💩 F*ck knows what’s incoming next 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yep, it made me think she is probably pissed / medicated most of the time, she'll probably have drinks at lunch to feel 'better' again. It reminds me of stuff I did in my teens/20s, getting pissed the night before college projects were due in some strange act of self-sabotage, ditching tit jobs and phoning in sick.....but she's 45!

Reactions: 31
If you watched the video clip of Price, along with Princess, trying to physically break into Kris Boyson house. Trying to climb through a window with him expressly telling her to leave. Then you will understand that nutty inappropriate behaviour in front of her children is normal in Katie Prices house. They’ve seen it all before.
A woman grown woman discussing her boyfriend or ex partners with a child is inappropriate.
The god awful toxic talk she must be dropping in Jetts ears will be troubling. But he is a small child, what else can he do except believe and accept what his mother who loves him, tells him.
We shouldn’t know, or see, anything that happens in that house, or, more importantly, in those kids lives. But we do. Because Katie Price films everything and posts it, and what she doesn’t post she reveals in interviews, on Instagram and various other outlets. Why don’t those children have a protected childhood, or even a modicum of privacy?
Yes we discuss her children. And why? Because she posts photos, videos and posts that make us frightened for the safety and well-being of those kids. prearranged pap shots taken of a child revealing a contact centre was morally reprehensible

Reactions: 34
I’ve always massively respected your opinions and am inclined to agree. Guess as a solicitor (property so not a real one as many joke) you are taught to look at all options. Thanks beautiful x
Aww thank you! I'm definitely not a solicitor though, if that's what you meant? 😁

Reactions: 10
If you watched the video clip of Price, along with Princess, trying to physically break into Kris Boyson house. Trying to climb through a window with him expressly telling her to leave. Then you will understand that nutty inappropriate behaviour in front of her children is normal in Katie Prices house. They’ve seen it all before.
A woman grown woman discussing her boyfriend or ex partners with a child is inappropriate.
The god awful toxic talk she must be dropping in Jetts ears will be troubling. But he is a small child, what else can he do except believe and accept what his mother who loves him, tells him.
We shouldn’t know, or see, anything that happens in that house, or, more importantly, in those kids lives. But we do. Because Katie Price films everything and posts it, and what she doesn’t post she reveals in interviews, on Instagram and various other outlets. Why don’t those children have a protected childhood, or even a modicum of privacy?
Yes we discuss her children. And why? Because she posts photos, videos and posts that make us frightened for the safety and well-being of those kids. prearranged pap shots taken of a child revealing a contact centre was morally reprehensible
The pre arranged pap shots at the contact centre demonstrate to me she’s at the point of no return. She has no morals, not even when it comes to her children.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Anyone else think Claire Powell will give Princess a talking to today, telling her to keep KP out of her social media videos etc, stop talking about potential tv projects with KP? As KP could sabotage the work that Claire Powell is doing to build Princess's career
---
The pre arranged pap shots at the contact centre demonstrate to me she’s at the point of no return. She has no morals, not even when it comes to her children.
Arranging pap shots when Harvey left hospital was quite low as well. Nothing is off limits with her

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I dont understand why KH cant go round with police wnd get them back? He has 50/50. If bern blockrd from seeing them and the blocker is away? He still has rights?
Police can't do anything if there isn't a court order giving him residency. He could just go round and take them but in the long run he would run the risk of the courts not liking that and possiblly Jett being traumatised. If he's been brainwashed it could be traumatic for K to go round and try and force him to come with him. Skank would then use that to try and get them back......I think he's playing the long game here, to getresidency properly ordered.
---
When's the wedding that's never been done before?
When's the baby due?
Guessing he has his own money, treats her like a qwweeeeen!?

We already know he's the biggest, she's ever had 🤢
Don't forget 'He's the only one that puts me in my place and I would never cheat with him'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Police can't do anything if there isn't a court order giving him residency. He could just go round and take them but in the long run he would run the risk of the courts not liking that and possiblly Jett being traumatised. If he's been brainwashed it could be traumatic for K to go round and try and force him to come with him. Skank would then use that to try and get them back......I think he's playing the long game here, to getresidency properly ordered.
After seeing J on that LIVE last night my thinking is she has brainwashed him enough for J to say he doesn’t want to return to KH now, heartbreaking for KH. but feel she has managed to alienate J from his father. I think we have to sadly accept she got her revenge, B is happy to still see her father, but I honestly can‘t see them both being released from her care unless she does something seriously bad, ends up in prison, OD’s, has a heart attack/stroke or just actually dies. I’m being little Miss Negative but I see no signs she will lose this current arrangement she has, she has effectively won that battle for now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
After seeing J on that LIVE last night my thinking is she has brainwashed him enough for J to say he doesn’t want to return to KH now, heartbreaking for KH. but feel she has managed to alienate J from his father. I think we have to sadly accept she got her revenge, B is happy to still see her father, but I honestly can‘t see them both being released from her care unless she does something seriously bad, ends up in prison, OD’s, has a heart attack/stroke or just actually dies. I’m being little Miss Negative but I see no signs she will lose this current arrangement she has, she has effectively won that battle for now.
I sadly feel the same. Part of me wished KH will just go and get them when she has left them yet again with a teenager. Another part wants it done properly through the courts so she isn't made to be the victim in it, which she would if he did just go and take them.

Reactions: 15
My inkling is Jett will feel hugely guilty for making him tell the police something that got his dad arrested. Just imagine at that age thinking you are the one that got your dad sent to prison?! That is unbelievably scary and he will feel huge guilt in seeing Kieran. All the time he will be scared of crossing his deranged mother too.

Jett did look happy in that driveway photo and then.....it all kicked off.

The 'arrangement' I think is actually just stasis though. I don't believe a final residency hearing has took place. It can take 12 months and she has thrown 2 serious allegations into the mix to slow it all down.....so that's what Kieran has to deal with.
Her admission about the £100 game, I think that shows her accusations are all bollocks. Why would you need to butter up a kid to
tell the truth? It's manipulation, which you wouldn't need if what you were claiming had other evidence.
I've suspected this is what she does, gets a germ of something ( an innocent video, a few texts, an air rifle) then she creates a context around them, roping in the kids and getting them to say they were scared etc. It's a house of cards that obviously fell down under proper scrutiny with the harassment accusation from last year.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Have we seen the video she uploaded yesterday of her singing the Whitney song with Princess… The same song her and Peter had at their wedding…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.