Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not true. I am horsey and work in addiction ... ketamine is a dissociative aneasthetoc used with children and animals as part of anaesthesia ... vets bring it and use it, horsey people don't have access to it beyond that ... in 25 years my vet has administered it once to my boy ... its common as a street drug via dealers in powder form NOTHING to do with horsey people at all
You are absolutely correct. Most vets wouldn't touch Ket and neither would horse owners. Perhas at Uni (as my ex did) They are more inclined to use valium. Sadly I would find the pills he procured in my children's beds left over when he did a bedtime story - easily obtainable for vets

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She has always been know for peeing at the side of the road. Ex is a vet. He can concur.

Just catching up - regarding the earlier comments about KH taking the children. There is still mileage in this, however, he would need to inform the police and have them do a welfare check. If, and it's a big if, they found them to be living in conditions that caused concerns (no food in the fridge, no parental supervision, parent incapacitated to provide appropriate supervision etc etc), they could remove them under s46 of the CA (1989). They would either be placed with a family member or in emergency foster care. As Price has indicated and we have seen, she has made serious allegations against KH and MP, so they may be precluded to care for J&B whilst investigations conclude.

It's just so messy and unnecessary and J&B will need counselling and therapeutic intervention, quite possibly for the rest of their lives. I am astonished the LA has allowed this to continue. Astonished but sadly not surprised.

If I was Kieran I'd have asked for a welfare check after Cunty's shanenigans the other night. He must have seen the vid. Christ Almighty, he must be tearing his hair out.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If I was Kieran I'd have asked for a welfare check after Cunty's shanenigans the other night. He must have seen the vid. Christ Almighty, he must be tearing his hair out.
He quite possibly did but it takes a lot for the police to s46 them. Especially if one of the children protested that they didn't want to leave (which sadly is more than likely the case after Kipper's indoctrination.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Aisleyne has shared it to her stories and tagged them both so it doesn’t really make any difference that SFP has deleted it. Can always count on Aisleyne to get knee deep in the drama 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Whats happened between aisle e and Nicole McLean

Reactions: 10
First time contribution from me. If it's Steven Caulker there could be fireworks as, its publicly documented his problems with alcohol, drugs and mental health.
That was my guess because if its Charlie I'll be upset after his heart problems and stuff, he doesn't need to be around Skanky 🙄.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How badly has this witch got to duck up before Kieran is properly reunited with the little ones? I sadly can't see this happening this side of Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Looking at the horrific conditions some poor kids are living in when the inevitable has happened and a poor little mite dies, I can't see that Katie's set-up would reach the (too) low threshold for removal.
But if, IF, something bad ever did happen to Jett/Bunny, we can rest assured that "lessons will be learned" for such a thing never to happen again.
Until the next time.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
You are absolutely correct. Most vets wouldn't touch Ket and neither would horse owners. Perhas at Uni (as my ex did) They are more inclined to use valium. Sadly I would find the pills he procured in my children's beds left over when he did a bedtime story - easily obtainable for vets
Are you saying your ex used to drug your kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi guysss!
been lurking.
loving watching her downfall at last 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Are you saying your ex used to drug your kids?
God NO! There was an occasion when he inadvertently left some tablets in my daughter's bed after reading her a story. As I was concerned I checked immediately after he exited the room and then it was addressed swiftly and robustly. Unfortunately, it happened again however safeguarding measures were put into place rapidly. It was not intentional but it needed to be stopped for the welfare of the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the drugs are a combo. She's maybe on quetiapine, which you'd take at night, so therefore more drowsy and slurred at night. She complains of anxiety so she's maybe also on a SSRI and/ or a tricyclic, maybe even pregablin - that treats anxiety and also pain. Pain meds for the trotters? Plus if she's got a private doctor she could be getting a rezept for Klonopin/ Oxazepam/ Lorazepam or even just straight Valium. Then you add in pink wine or prosecco or whatever and she'd be flying. If she took recreational drugs on top of all that? It would be super messy. Proper fall over, hurt yourself, piss your pants stuff. And not remember any of it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
But easily available if you mix in horsey circles. Got to say though it probably takes a horse tranquilliser to knock that witch out.
Not a clue about drugs . But from what I've seen of her over the years... saying give it me slowly... I love it ...she was on about anaesthetic.. Filmed on camera and Pete was horrified...She definitely must now be at the stage were nothing gives her an high anymore...so the harder drugs have to be used. I watch all these A and E documentaries and Helicopter heroes etc.. And the first thing they give them with massive injury / unbearable pain is Ketomine....Can knock an horse out can surely knock a Pricey out ...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So all this talk of Ket and this is what Ket did to me. I’ve only taken Ket once, about 15 years ago, always said I wouldn’t as I ain’t putting that stuff in me….eeek. Anyway at one of my Gay friends house parties (which were legend 😁) and Ket is used a lot in the Gay community in Brighton, Ket was doing the rounds. Was a bit drunk, so my friend and I just said let’s try it….telling you now, never again did I go near that stuff. All I remember was lying on a sofa, my friend on the floor below me, I was holding her hand, we just stared at the ceiling for what seemed like 3 hours, no idea in reality, talking paranoid gibberish to each other. Eventually we came round and party was dead, about 3am so we decided to go home, both lived a couple of streets away. She could hardly walk, I virtually had to carry her as she stumbled along. We got to her house, i said “Will you be ok ?”, and she just launched onto me, giving me the biggest longest snog, then turned and went into her house 😁 I remember staring at her front door for a few minutes, just going “wow wow wow”, before going home 😁 So an interesting experience but a rather f*cked up night out, never done Ket again. Might add I said to my friend next day that she had passionately snogged me, she said she didn’t remember any of it. I personally think she does and often thinks about it and what could have been…got an ego ain’t I 😁

Perhaps Skank will tell us similar stories about taking Ket on her upcoming Podcast, I do hope so, with Edna just repeatedly interjecting Um’s 👍🏾😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So all this talk of Ket and this is what Ket did to me. I’ve only taken Ket once, about 15 years ago, always said I wouldn’t as I ain’t putting that stuff in me….eeek. Anyway at one of my Gay friends house parties (which were legend 😁) and Ket is used a lot in the Gay community in Brighton, Ket was doing the rounds. Was a bit drunk, so my friend and I just said let’s try it….telling you now, never again did I go near that stuff. All I remember was lying on a sofa, my friend on the floor below me, I was holding her hand, we just stared at the ceiling for what seemed like 3 hours, no idea in reality, talking paranoid gibberish to each other. Eventually we came round and party was dead, about 3am so we decided to go home, both lived a couple of streets away. She could hardly walk, I virtually had to carry her as she stumbled along. We got to her house, i said “Will you be ok ?”, and she just launched onto me, giving me the biggest longest snog, then turned and went into her house 😁 I remember staring at her front door for a few minutes, just going “wow wow wow”, before going home 😁 So an interesting experience but a rather f*cked up night out, never done Ket again. Might add I said to my friend next day that she had passionately snogged me, she said she didn’t remember any of it. I personally think she does and often thinks about it and what could have been…got an ego ain’t I 😁

Perhaps Skank will tell us similar stories about taking Ket on her upcoming Podcast, I do hope so, with Edna just repeatedly interjecting Um’s 👍🏾😁
Love your stories. along with @DC16 and @WillowTree21 your post are definitely up there as top three ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not a clue about drugs . But from what I've seen of her over the years... saying give it me slowly... I love it ...she was on about anaesthetic.. Filmed on camera and Pete was horrified...She definitely must now be at the stage were nothing gives her an high anymore...so the harder drugs have to be used. I watch all these A and E documentaries and Helicopter heroes etc.. And the first thing they give them with massive injury / unbearable pain is Ketomine....Can knock an horse out can surely knock a Pricey out ...
My dad was given ketamine when he was airlifted off the road by helicopter after a motorbike crash, when we asked him what it was like he had a look of horror on his face & said he doesn’t understand how anyone would use it for fun 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.