Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Mookiegoose your not allowed say anything in any way critical of KH on this thread or the coven will descend on you. I don't know if they are KH friends and family or his pr or both 😂😂😂😂😂
---

Doubt she'll get back into the State's with her convictions, I'd say this time it's real and she's on the hunt for a new victim.
Don't you think it unlikely we're all Kieran's family? The mind boggles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
I reckon she purposely does not let Jett go to contact with Bunny as Kieran could do what she did and not return them. By keeping Jett away she know Kieran will return Bunny as he would not want to separate Bunny and Jett as he actually cares about their feelings

• Sad

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Following on from the previous Mencap posts, the Harvey card now deployed….as expected today.

Dunno what the world record attempt is at mo 🤷🏽‍♀️

Edit…appears H and 10 friends from the college are drawing a 20m long and 1m high train….that’s the world record thing

View attachment 2251161
Only her deluded, thick arse fans care about Harvey. No one else gives a shit. The general public are seeing through the cunt bitch now. I believe she's starting to be hated more than ever now. Kieran has lit the fuse...

• Heart

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
I know I'm about to get slated big style but I don't really understand the love for KH. I appreciate you all hate KP but KH was a total cheater who was apparently addicted to sex so couldn't help shagging all KP's mates. Just because you hate her, doesn't make him a nice person. Why are people donating to him for his legal fees? Does he not have a job?
Why are people donating money to him erm maybe because they want to, you don’t need to do yo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
#286 we're sick of seeing pics of Katie, come on Crawl post some of Matey!
I love this group. I’m not a huge poster but my god you all make me laugh. In amongst all the shit the comedy gold appears. Matey is top tier this week. I bet he loves his vip badge and tattle love 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Adawu

VIP Member
The Skank has no interest in having the kids, they cramp her lifestyle. IMO the only reason she has made an effort to hang onto them is to pimp them out on social media to make a few quid for the Skank. Bunty in particular.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

gossipsauce

VIP Member

Yes yes yes yes yes
I'm actually whoo hooing louder than she ever has 😂😂😂😂
Now it's gaining traction.
Surely this coupled with Crawl & the blonde in Vegas will set her off?

@Angelic37 did Sam or Kieran know this was coming out? Hopefully now even more donations will come rolling in 🤞

@SmillieKylie I think it's time to crack open the Kylie wine, get THAT Kylie meme out AND celebrate good times 🍾🥳
Oh wow! I was not expecting this. It’s huge they have printed this. She’s gonna be fucking seething!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Baggins

I was putting my top on this morning and said to Mr Bags, I like this top, it goes with anything. His answer.....ahh it's your Katie Price top 😂😂

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I hope to god something comes of the parent alienation thing as my partner, his ex was so vile when we got together and god knows what she said to his two girls. Unfortunately for him, one of his daughters died a few years ago with cancer and they didn’t speak before she died which was down to his ex and made life so difficult we couldn’t go to her funeral so I don’t think still to this day he has grieved properly. I hate her more than I hate KP and I just hope to god one day, him and his other daughter speak before it’s too late ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Sorry if already posted but 👀 KH insta
Ok whoever you are, spill to the redtops 😘

This just confirms what was worked out on here, She accused Kieran of grooming a young girl couple of years ago and said she knew about it in 2016 but if you go back to 2017 she renewed her vows with him and she was letting him look after Princess alone. Anyone who looks beyond he rubbish she spouts for headlines will see that. Her lies never add up.

It's a classic narc abuse thing, planning 'insurance' to blackmail them with all the time whilst playing nice and promising they can work things out.

Last edited:

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Kieran's video today was absolutely heartbreaking.
How does this CUNT get to call the shots with her kids.
She done it with Dwight, Peter, and now to the extreme with Kieran.
Donated again to the GFM, I don't have much extra cash but I try to donate each month. Not just because I detest KP, but I really hope that Kieran's fight highlights how the laws on parental access for fathers needs updated to prevent KP and other Mothers who use their children as weapons to carry through with their vindictive Nasty parental alienation and are not held accountable. 😡😡😡😡
I absolutely agree. It would be great if Kieran could spearhead a parental alienation law and call it Kieran's Law. It would need to be after all this Skank shit is over as I expect he couldn't cope with another issue but it would be a significant help to other men in his position. Let F4J get behind him to see it through.

• Heart

BilboHolmes

You're probably right in that I don't know the half of it, but the depths that tattlers have gone to to find out info is just ridiculous. I literally couldn't be arsed to hate someone so much that I have never met.

Even if she was cheating, didn't he literally fuck his way through the nanny, her best mate and countless others? He admitted it didn't he? Didn't he say he was a sex addict (nice get out clause)?

Still doesn't make me want to donate to someone who is only even remotely famous because he exhibited really bad judgement when he married her.

This thread is fun though.
Hi, we aren't really here for a laugh. You'll see that most of us are here for a particular thing she's done (or more than one)- the drug use? The animal neglect? The constant surgeries? Her parenting? Her arrest for overturning her car? The fact that this stuff is all found through some digging by amateurs means it's not that hard to find. Read the wiki, you appear to be new here, it helps a lot xx

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Right i'm off to tesco to buy more fucking potatoes keep running out, on a side note do you think sink boys been reading on here and the pennies dropped about skanks missing hours on Fri and Sat and set these pictures up with the mystery blonde to get some payback. 🤣

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Yep plastic types. He'd be better to stop wasting his time & just invest in a blow up doll.
Awwwwww my lot (friends and me) we got a blowup doll for our mate for his birthday,we dressed her up in skirt,top and had a pair of dentures lurking so stuck them in her gob as well,we took her on holiday with us as it was his birthday whilst on holiday,caused a sensation🤣 I called her Mavis..She ended up though on top of flagpole in the small docks waving her arms as we were going home.
Loads of people crowded round it and was laughing so much…oh Poor Mavis.🙁

• Haha
  • Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Has she got another of those homemade bikinis on? I think this one is made from a wipe clean tablecloth!

• Haha

midsummer blue

VIP Member
KP is very quiet again today
Do you think she has been advised not to say anything
Probably. Guarantee she will post tomorrow, like nothing has happened. She is one evil fucking bitch for what she has done to Keiron. I’m a nice person (really😂). But she gets my back up and I turn into a monster. Never has anyone made me as angry as her. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38

ClivE

VIP Member
what gets me is people are actually saying Kieron as been done for child abused and having a gun he may have been questioned about these things but he AS NEVER BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF THESE THINGS(IN FACT HE AS NEVER EVEN BEEN IN COURT FOR THESE THINGS)yet they seen to forge that Katie as actually BEEN CHARGED AND BEEN TO COURT AND FOUND GUILTY OF DRINK DRIVING(MORE THAN ONCE) TAKING DRUGS(WHICH SHE ADMITTED)VERBAL ABUSE OF ANOTHER PERSON(RESTRAING ORDER)AND NOT GIVING A FU.K THAT SHE OWES MORE THAN 3 MILLION TO OTHER PEOPLE i know which person i would say was a better parent

• Heart
Reactions: 38