Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thankyou - there isn’t a Barrister on this earth who would post on Tattle - and I know this for a fact. This particular poster is just seeking attention and is probably best ignored. Nothing they have posted has ever proved accurate.
yes and why cant people just come out with what they supposedly know (probably because it's made up)
attention seeking in it's highest order

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sat Back Watching 👀

Oh please who believes anyone is a Barrister or working for SS this is an anonymous forum, it's for people to put their views across. It's up to the reader to read between the lines and see what they come up with, not believe the shit3 posted on insta. Certainly wouldn't be coming on arguing over it.

Reactions: 6

Cazza72

I have no idea how to record an insta live... I've tried Googling it but still befuddled. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Kal123

He confirmed on his video that he dropped them off on the Friday and she just refused to hand them back on the Monday. And ever since she’s chucked all these false accusations at him via social media to draw out any kind of court proceedings. But aye the fact she’s a born liar deffo contributes! I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her and judging by the size of them norks that wouldn’t be very far!
Wasn't there a video though of his wife abusing their children? I mean I've never seen this video but it's quite an accusation to make. Although I know Michelle has a restraining order against Katie!

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Bit of a crisis at work tonight, Jack won't play titanic (because we got into trouble last time) and we can't decide what to order for dinner break. 🤔🤣
Chinese.(3 person meal deal)
Pizza. (Two 12inch donor calzones, garlic bread, salad and tubs of garlic/chilli sauce)
Southern fried chicken. (Not KFC but local shop that does a meal deal of 15 pieces of chicken 5 bags of fries, salad, BBQ beans, coleslaw) 🤣
try something from a new take away, the food is always good and plentyful from one thats just opened up ( trying to get customers you see,they all go down hill steadly after about 6 months) and cheaper than the normal ones. how about 2 chicken birianis ( meat,sauce and rice is all included in a biriani),4 pompadoms,2 kemans and a tub of mint sauce or a house special biriani (meat,prawn,chicken with an omlette on top). job done. enjoy.

• Heart

Mookiegoose

Why are people donating money to him erm maybe because they want to, you don’t need to do yo 🤷‍♀️
There must be a reason though. It can't only be because folk don't like her.

@karma4klattie - nah, I had double cream on them!

I'm not saying anybody's opinion is wrong, although that's what you're all saying about mine, but I don't get the huge amount of hate for her, and the love for him. He's only famous because of her.

I don't actually read any specific articles on her, I don't need to, I can just read them on here.

• Angry
Reactions: 4