Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
On a very rare occasion I slightly disagree with you DC 😁 Maybe my Sherlock thinking is off but I think Skank’s whereabouts over the weekend were strange.

Still think on Friday Jeyda and that other woman (think she’s called Livi) went on without her to London and she disappeared somewhere else…Gatwick, whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️ Believe we only saw photos of Jeyda and Livi together after the train pic, no Skank to my knowledge, do we have any ? That’s odd, there would have been pics of her out, she’s loves showing off, never known her not to, there is strangely no evidence she was with them….I think 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

Saturday, Skank was on the train by herself, didn’t see any photos of Jeyda and Liv at the pizza place, I’d expect a joint one of the girls, just that one of Skank with a waiter. We didn’t see her at Artic Monkeys (or did we 🤷🏽‍♀️) ….I don’t think she was with them, she was elsewhere, but she did turn up later at that bar with them. Her movements were odd, I think she was seeing someone else for periods, she wasn’t with them all the time.

Maybe I’m wrong and photos will appear to knock my theory out the park 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 but at the mo I’m believing Skank was up to no good this weekend and was hiding whatever it was, her friends being used as deflection, which they were willing to do.

Sorry DC, hate disagreeing with you, and I do get things wrong about her 🤦🏽‍♀️ but I’m thinking her behaviour was odd over the weekend, still love ya 😁x

Might add that other woman Livi posted a photo with the tag #massivespending 😁 she took a Uber home both nights by sound of it, not last train like me, though I’ve done a taxi when I’ve missed train (Mr Kylie wasn’t impressed with that bill…..London to Brighton) two nights out in London, amazing for a bankrupt, spare cash deffo not a worry.
Boyson is also apparently single again ... she has form for while ` the cat`s away, the mice will play ` .... she is definitely being sneaky about something ... otherwise we would have seen countless photos of her drugged and pissed up falling out of some nightclub 🤷‍♀️ ... I think she was only partly with these other women, then went off alone to do whatever she had planned

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Edna has taken control, deflection in play, 3 Mencap stories out on IG….’Caring Katie’ card being played….

110877F6-AA5D-46D0-8193-D438A21F055F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Oh and the final result from the poll on the last thread is....

They are taking the piss and faking a split!

1687110028509.png

• Heart
  • Haha
what gets me is people are actually saying Kieron as been done for child abused and having a gun he may have been questioned about these things but he AS NEVER BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF THESE THINGS(IN FACT HE AS NEVER EVEN BEEN IN COURT FOR THESE THINGS)yet they seen to forge that Katie as actually BEEN CHARGED AND BEEN TO COURT AND FOUND GUILTY OF DRINK DRIVING(MORE THAN ONCE) TAKING DRUGS(WHICH SHE ADMITTED)VERBAL ABUSE OF ANOTHER PERSON(RESTRAING ORDER)AND NOT GIVING A FU.K THAT SHE OWES MORE THAN 3 MILLION TO OTHER PEOPLE i know which person i would say was a better parent
That's why she needs to be punished. People just read headlines and mud sticks. She has basically planted headlines that he is an abuser.
She should be locked up for it, it has the potential to make him a target or drive him to self-harm.
That's the reason I defend Kieran, not because I 'hate' KP or am 'obsessed' with Kieran as one poster said. It's because she's a domestic abuser hiding behind celebrity and being a mum. She's even used the press to further her abuse and it's sickening.

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I'm getting quite fond of the muscle head bloke, can we invite him on here for a chat? 😁
I’m thinking he’s a lucky thread mascot. Things have taken a slightly more positive turn since he popped up. 😂. Long live Muscle Head Bloke.🙌

I think he should be added to every KP pic that @Pom Bear or our other talented artists post 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Love to watch ` people power ` in action ....... Standing at £6,150 .... amazing increase today ... Well done all ..... and well done Keiran ....... ` Good will prevail ` 🙏🧡💛🧡

👉👉👉👉👉👉 go fund me's have zero accountability and often used by scammers
W0W ~ this is amazing, well done everybody for supporting Kieran and helping him get those little ones back home where they'll be safe, secure and loved.
Was it you, @BiffasBeemer who drew that hilarious pic of Kipper?
Whoever it was PLEASE put it up for sale on ebay (or even just a photocopy) and get a bidding war going!
I'd be more than happy to buy it - great publicity stunt - and the money (every little helps) can go to Kierans' GO FUND ME

• Heart
  • Haha

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Guarentee Skank will have blond hair by the end of the week after seeing Sinkboy with a blonde

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Good morning @SmillieKylie and all; I'vebeen thinking along the same lines this last weekend. I didn't see a pic of her at that concert, just the other two women and thought, hmm...?:unsure:
Yep it's fishy. I believe her & CRAWL are still together, but I think the 2'friends'' pictured with her was all a con. She probably did go to London on a train with them. but I bet she sneaked off & met up with some penis. IF she did, he was in for a treat when she took off her clothes & he see's 2 nippleless boulders & a body full of scars & hole marks. Plus the hair ! Sure it's a wig. There's nothing real about her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Stan Butler

VIP Member
The whole bunch of grifting cunts are implicated and complicit in skanks revenge on Kieran,, even sink boy can't say he knew nothing because he's been in the room when skanks gone off on a social media rant or there when skanks phoned plod. Amy the enabler, Sophie the source and Mr PP have and still do cover for skank when she's cheating and egg hunting that's why they went to horse events when skank was banging that polo player. And this latest thing regarding Blade and now Kieran just proves they'll close ranks and protect skank to save her arse and the gravy train. 😎

• Angry
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Even if KH doesn’t get loads of money he knows how this will upset KP and hopefully expose her lies
The press really have the opportunity now to take this, run with it & highlight the difficulties fathers face. The time, the money, the allegations, the services involved, all to gain access to their children. Well done Kieran for being a voice. Your growing coven & family love you 😘😜

• Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
i find it strange that people say Katie is sleeping with men for money(saying they will pay just so they can brag about sleeping with Jordan)when there are no people actually saying they have slept with her but on the other hand she was up to something she did not want anyone to know about on Friday/Saturday night it was not just a girls night out because if it was she would have made dam sure she was pictured out somewhere the paps were waiting to take pictures of so called celebs yet the only pictures are the ones taken on what looks like a train that she put on her Instagram SO VERY VERY STRANGE(maybe she got dressed up/or her kind of dressed up lol just to make people think she was out but really she was just sat in a hotel room by herself)she as never gone on a night out before by train it is always Katie arriving at a so called celeb hotspot by falling out of the taxi THERE IS NO WAY SHE WAS OUT PARTYING IN A PUBLIC PLACE WITH NO PICTURES TAKEN

Kieran seems very positive, I wonder why ;) Photos of Jett and Bunny from a while back and loads of him with Apollo and a workout he said took him 30 minutes whilst Apollo slept which is great because he can still get some 'work' done too. If I was to be cynical about Kieran I would say he's doing himself some PR there the sneaky, sneaky man. All he does is show his day looking after Apollo and his workouts and talks about staying positive. No drunk singing or sitting around eating burgers or off his face in London. So, yes job done 😆

Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 19.34.16.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 19.34.04.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 19.33.07.png

• Heart

scannertd

Chatty Member
I know I'm about to get slated big style but I don't really understand the love for KH. I appreciate you all hate KP but KH was a total cheater who was apparently addicted to sex so couldn't help shagging all KP's mates. Just because you hate her, doesn't make him a nice person. Why are people donating to him for his legal fees? Does he not have a job?
You got the first bit correct,the rest is untruths

• Haha
  • Heart