Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Just catching up what a fucking evil cunt she truly is, so you clever tattlers were correct she just decided not to give the kids back then made up a load of shit about Kieran.
What makes people so vile it really is all about her winning isn’t it, I can’t imagine how much she hates Michelle and Emily how do you spend your life being so bitter and twisted she is absolutely ugly to the core.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Cazza72

Getting serious Amy Winehouse vibes in this vid, not to be disparaging to Amy because I was a huge fan (and she could actually sing unlike the skank), but skinny legs, weight loss in her face but with a pot belly looks like drugs and alcohol overuse.

Interesting to see at the end of the tik tok full vid she's clinging on to Princess and P looks like she's trying to pull her off as it ends. Get yer arse over there Pete....skanky's fucked.

Right I'm off back to lurking and enjoying all your comments and humour amongst all her shit and the injustice.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I'm not coming on to bash women but I have a good friend who 10 years ago split with his wife, they had a 1 year old child, he had a successful business, she made rape alligations and then when that didn't work made alligations about him and their child, he lost his business due to stress and court fees etc and they still found in her favour, nearly lost his life, hasn't seen his child since, she mat a new partner and moved away. I know men do shit things also but I still think some courts go easy on women, and to keep on track as a single dad skank really is a poor human and she is no mother. To add, he will win in the end, my lads both in their 20's and understand what I went through raising them from young primary school kids till now, had a lovely dinner with them today and their partners, hang tight Kieren, you'll get there.
I'm so glad you posted and I understand exactly where you are coming from. Some of the exes in my sons lives have put us through the eye of a needle... but we keep them together... little ones from different relationships... its so hard. So as the mother who bks up her son on every pick up transfer back to mother etc its a minefield of trying to get it right... Keiron to me just reminds me of one of my sons who works hard loves his kids and is putting up with crap wk in wk out.... I tell him
Please know your kids love you and one day this will just all make sense to them. As you have now. We'll done for having the courage and patience to keep it all going on and on and on. Also sending Keirons mum strength and love... its a heartbreaking long hard struggle xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 45

tracey3871

VIP Member
You might understand the dislike for her if you read the wiki? I don’t love Kieran, I feel sad for him that he’s had his kids taken away from him after single handedly bringing them up for months while she went out on benders and holidays. I don’t agree that those kids should be kept away from their dad because it’s a decision she made. She’s not fit to make a decision on what’s best for them and if you read the wiki you’d understand that. I get really bored of hearing how previous partners are ‘only famous because of her’. PA was famous in his own right before her. She picks others who she considers to be easy fodder so she can put them down and humiliate them and the ‘you’re only famous because of me’ is her very favourite play. If she’s so bothered about that why doesn’t she date people already in the public eye then? Tell you why because she doesn’t have the power over them then. You should ask yourself why she goes for the men she does. Not famous or on the very outskirts of z list fame, more often than not younger, never have children of their own. It’s not by accident.
It's a monkey ... no point in explaining... just ignore
No monkeys for a while then KH posts and BOOM... soft monkeys are still Monkeys, it's ploy ro derail the thread ...no one normal comes here to defend Kipper IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’ve mentioned before that I don’t live a million miles away from KP or KH and I spotted the cinema straight away - I’ll never go back there again for fear of sitting where she sat! 😱
I’ve also just seen that our local pub reposted KH having lunch there yesterday I think (we just flew back from hols yesterday or I’d have probably been there). They used to come in quite a lot with all their kids but since she stole them I hadn’t seen him in ages so nice that they are out and about again. I still can’t look at him after I bumped into him the day after the first only fans pics were posted here 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Where the hell does he get that money from? He doesn't appear to have sold a car in months, he's meant to be buying a house (??? Is he?) and he doesn't appear to even have a job.
Listen, I could walk around saying I had a grand in my pocket and a feather up my arse and no one would know the truth without further inspection!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
That old unproven theory doing the rounds again I see. Just posted on the DM article if anyone wants to reply
My son hasn't seen this video and he lives ten minutes from the thing! It's all bullshit being bandied about by her flying monkeys as usual.

Anyone here in Sussex? Have you seen this alleged video that the entire County has seen?
---
You're probably right in that I don't know the half of it, but the depths that tattlers have gone to to find out info is just ridiculous. I literally couldn't be arsed to hate someone so much that I have never met.

Even if she was cheating, didn't he literally fuck his way through the nanny, her best mate and countless others? He admitted it didn't he? Didn't he say he was a sex addict (nice get out clause)?

Still doesn't make me want to donate to someone who is only even remotely famous because he exhibited really bad judgement when he married her.

This thread is fun though.
The sex addict thing was later confirmed to have been A Lie for Publicity started by the skank.

• Angry

terfette

Chatty Member
Sock account or deluded coked up fan? 😂😂(expected it to be a 60 year old bloke but it’s actually a woman who looks off her head in her profile picture)

4BF98AEB-D789-4E1B-B95D-105401DFD0E2.jpeg
B8E9328A-EB9B-4CBD-9219-073244D61D0B.jpeg
3246169B-EDB4-47E1-ADF4-0856844969A8.jpeg
8C5E5152-0BB8-466D-91C5-3D9AA3F2BD73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
I think she was out Friday and Saturday with the girls, nothing more to it.
Friday night at the Jin Bo Law rooftop bar, Saturday, a pizza and then on to the concert with drinks afterwards.
Personally I don’t think a lot of people would even care, or recognise her, hence the lack of comments and pictures of her out in the wild. Her mates probably said no paps this is just a night out. If she was behaving herself no one would bother, if she was making a scene then yes, people would say.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
I'll be missing for parts of the day, it's my lads last day in that fucking primary school!! Just have to sit through a bloody graduation mass and making nice with the teachers for a cup of tea. Then take him to a disco. This is like liberation day for me to never again have to deal with that school!! And i get to delete the god awful app where the send a million messages a day! Even on the weekends🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Will catch up on posts but just wanted to admit that I have done fuck all work this afternoon. KPs deluded flying monkeys on the DM post about KH are giving me the rage. I’ve spent all afternoon educating the truth and spreading the word 👍🫡

• Heart
  • Haha

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
NOT A FLYING MONKEY just technically he hasn't acknowledged it from what I read in that article (I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong!) but at least it has been picked up in the press. I do think it would be nice if he came out and said something about it, again please correct me if I'm wrong and he has. I like KH, and have defended MP here and on the other thread (mainly when posters have said it's her fault KP does the things she does because she 'provokes' her)
Correct me if I’m wrong but you haven’t donated, have you? So if I was you, I wouldn’t be that bothered about whether he has thanked those who have donated.
I have donated and think he should keep his gob shut. Because the minute he opens it and acknowledges it, KP will jump on it. So he is doing the right thing by saying absolutely nothing. I think everyone who has donated has done it to help him with his legal costs - not so that they can be the recipient of his grovelling thanks.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Finally caught up .
so apologies for bringing this back up ….

What about “ Tatey Matey” ? 😂😂
Don‘t worry about ‘Fingers’, he’s been doing fine in Vegas, eclipsing Sad-Boy with the ladies and then some. ‘Fingers’ got himself a ‘Fun Limo’ hitting the strip with not one lady, not two, not three, but twelve 😱😁

Here’s ‘Fingers’ giving it large with his ladies, wearing a cheeky chauffeur‘s hat ( A joke at SB’s expense that) having the time of his life, as we would expect….he’s The Man…

058826FE-733B-4AA1-9655-19D6625A1FBC.jpeg

• Haha

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
You might understand the dislike for her if you read the wiki? I don’t love Kieran, I feel sad for him that he’s had his kids taken away from him after single handedly bringing them up for months while she went out on benders and holidays. I don’t agree that those kids should be kept away from their dad because it’s a decision she made. She’s not fit to make a decision on what’s best for them and if you read the wiki you’d understand that. I get really bored of hearing how previous partners are ‘only famous because of her’. PA was famous in his own right before her. She picks others who she considers to be easy fodder so she can put them down and humiliate them and the ‘you’re only famous because of me’ is her very favourite play. If she’s so bothered about that why doesn’t she date people already in the public eye then? Tell you why because she doesn’t have the power over them then. You should ask yourself why she goes for the men she does. Not famous or on the very outskirts of z list fame, more often than not younger, never have children of their own. It’s not by accident.
She went in the jungle.to change people's.perception of her and Peter helped her do that. She got a.proper couple image with him as before she was just a page 3 girl.famous for.getting breast implants and having to leave page 3 . She was a glamour model and a trashy one. She made her most.money with Peter as a coupel so she can hardly say she made him famous as thats why he got into the jungle as a single person.

Her life time putting down her exs and she has become a real mess and fallen down the ladder career wise. That was her doing.
She needs to own that behaviour and say a few GENUINE sorrys to people she has hurt. She can keep digging at Pete or Kieran. But they are truly happy with the love in their lives and their unhappiness seems to have come from being brought down by her publically.
I bet she would love to have had Leandro or Kris back. But no one goes back to her.
Except Carl.

She can never say again she was used for money. Fame etc. She doesn't have it now.

• Heart