Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clairiecluck

Will shine or pretty little thing be happy with the fact Princess is wearing JYY joggers?? So basically advertising another brand 🧐🤔 for her mother?
Edited to add.
It would seem that after the suicide post,Princess has been there more often than not!

• Sad
Reactions: 12

emmaw28

VIP Member
Very intriguing isn’t it?why Sheesh…(fucking ruined that ancient pub turning it into a Zeleb restaurant) it was a beautiful very old pub.Still a pub but fucking hell…….
They’ve got a new Sheesh in London. Think it’s that one the person is referring to.

Crowbag

VIP Member
Inviting woods' mate so he can see first hand how much woods is despised and has the piss taken out of him?
Really? To deliberately antagonise him?

Erm.
Is it true if someone invited via code gets banned, the person who invited them also does?

NoodleNips

VIP Member
have to agree on your comment
Thankyou - there isn’t a Barrister on this earth who would post on Tattle - and I know this for a fact. This particular poster is just seeking attention and is probably best ignored. Nothing they have posted has ever proved accurate.

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Junior is 18 now, if he has any info that would help Kieran's case (tbh I don't know if he does) he should go to the authorities with it, I realise that he may feel conflicted but it's the right thing to do for J&B and I don't see a significant downside for him as his mother is a nightmare anyway and he won't have a meaningful long term relationship with her regardless. Same with Peter Andre. I've strengthened my view on this since seeing Kieran's video, the poor man needs help from anyone in the KP circle who can.

emmaw28

VIP Member
Can it be posted on here? I only caught the last 30 seconds
I know someone’s screen recorded the lot but I can’t post mine as I’m on a WhatsApp group and I kept getting notifications so it would give me away! Hopefully someone can post theirs on here? X

Reactions: 11
Well skanky would follow that Elizabeth bint now they've split because she'll be after getting together to persecute Boyson.

Please remember that skanky did this when Alex split with that Chantelle then advised her to persecute him to the MAX and stop him seeing their daughter - once the damage was achieved she dumped that idiot Chantelle immediately. Its what skanky does
I noticed loopy liz liking one of KFP’s recent posts the other day..

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Awwwwww my lot (friends and me) we got a blowup doll for our mate for his birthday,we dressed her up in skirt,top and had a pair of dentures lurking so stuck them in her gob as well,we took her on holiday with us as it was his birthday whilst on holiday,caused a sensation🤣 I called her Mavis..She ended up though on top of flagpole in the small docks waving her arms as we were going home.
Loads of people crowded round it and was laughing so much…oh Poor Mavis.🙁
Oh yes and poor St Mawes.🤣

• Haha