Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Whats happened to J's socks? Did Mother-of-the-year stick them in with some crap from JYY and the colour ran everywhere??
Yeah spoke about that when it was first posted,no way I. A million years would my mum send me out in socks like that,dirty fucking so called muvva.

Reactions: 13
What i cant figure if she has been selling herself to "clients"for awhile we all know SB is jealous so how can she do that while being with him
They are together alot so dont see how she can be sneaky and cant see him letting her sell for sex

Reactions: 13
Bit of a crisis at work tonight, Jack won't play titanic (because we got into trouble last time) and we can't decide what to order for dinner break. 🤔🤣
Chinese.(3 person meal deal)
Pizza. (Two 12inch donor calzones, garlic bread, salad and tubs of garlic/chilli sauce)
Southern fried chicken. (Not KFC but local shop that does a meal deal of 15 pieces of chicken 5 bags of fries, salad, BBQ beans, coleslaw) 🤣
Chinese all the way Stan 👏👏👏

Reactions: 12

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Thats the problem - these birds are so genetically altered through breeding that they cannot fly. Theres another pigeon called a Tumbler
that has mini-seizures in mid flight so falls from the sky, wakes up and then flies on again - they are bred to do that; (My father kept racing pigeons hence why I'm a pigeon buff)
thats so weird, the mutant pidgeon looks like the ofspring of a pidgeon and a chicken, able to deliver messages on a saturday, in time for lunch on a sunday !

• Haha

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Im not on insta can anyone post up any clips etc?

I can do another thread in about 10 minutes (have to use pc - cant do it on phone)