Katie Price #286 Her fame is on the wane, so she's gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi again all we are on 286!

Here is a link to Fred 285

Thanks to @woowoono2 for the new title.

1687304059610.png

Wow the last thread whizzed by.

We had the media picking up on Kierans GFM - link is below - just if you want to!

She has apparently posted a live feed absolutely off her face with the house in a disgusting state.

I haven't put a poll this time as this is just a quickly rushed new thread set up!
---
I can still add a poll if anyone wants one

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi again all we are on 286!

Here is a link to Fred 285

Thanks to @woowoono2 for the new title.

View attachment 2254978

Wow the last thread whizzed by.

We had the media picking up on Kierans GFM - link is below - just if you want to!

She has apparently posted a live feed absolutely off her face with the house in a disgusting state.

I haven't put a poll this time as this is just a quickly rushed new thread set up!
Thanks BiffasBeemer 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The SB video. I’ve trimmed the video so IG users sending msgs are cut out….I don’t think she’s faking it, I think he has gone and she is actually pissed off about it….to be honest I’m shocked if he has finally had enough and departed, time will tell.

Hopefully it will play….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
That house needs knocking down. It's hardly fit for dogs, never mind people. She is just vile and useless. Get her in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The SB video. I’ve trimmed the video so IG users sending msgs are cut out….I don’t think she’s faking it, I think he has gone and she is actually pissed off about it….to be honest I’m shocked if he has finally had enough and departed, time will tell.

Hopefully it will play….
Just from that short clip she is hoarse, wheezing, sniffing, slurring. Shes off her head and been shouting / crying I think?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Well that got interesting, I didn't see it just read the comments. It makes me feel sick what's going on in that house. P shouldn't be trying to keep
a lid on that, something tragic is going to happen.

As Anna predicted earlier today, she will go full on because Kieran exposed her lies. She also goes ballistic when men leave her, think of slapgate but it is now only kids with her, no Carl to fight with! The antidepressants mixed with alcohol and her licence bak? Hugely concerning.

And her admitting bribing a 9 year old to make police statements. well thanks for confirming you conspired to pevert the course of justice Kipp, you might have finally earned yourself a prison spell!

Isn't it ironic that after claiming for months there were videos of abuse in Kieran's home she broadcasts one live oh herself doing it in her house. I knew she would not keep a lid on herself for 6 months. That house must be hell!

I would be hugely concerned if I was Pete or Kieran and be having police round there.....again! I don't think I can sleep now!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hopefully it will play….
View attachment 2254983
Did you see the Pricey Woods on the wall? The name Woods wasn't lit up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
KH will have a lawyer working on his behalf, so if anyone can, please forward any videos to Kieran, where she's admitting things, she has done on tape, like tonight ... we all know she cant control that vile mouth, which gets worse once drunk and high, she's gloating about things, that can be used against her, the lawyer will decide if its beneficial .... also her behaviour is clear for all to see ( hopefully a judge will again order drugs tests which will ` exactly ` show how many other " illegal " substances, she has inside her ) ... just send it through on IG messenger ... this will all help build a solid case ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My mind is racing and there’s no way I can sleep. The poor kids. Also, P might end up regretting being there. Being honest, as a mum of a boy the same age as P’s boyfriend, there’s no way I would want my son in a house anywhere near that car crash.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Does anyone seriously think Princess and her boyfriend could stop her driving off somewhere in this state....I don't.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Funny how when she was she saying ‘go on Jett tell everyone why you was brave’ he said he doesn’t know.

She’s filled that poor boys head with tit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Funny how when she was she saying ‘go on Jett tell everyone why you was brave’ he said he doesn’t know.

She’s filled that poor boys head with tit.
Yep, prime evidence he is being used and manipulated and pressured. She has the gall to accuses others of grooming and abuse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Do you think Princess wanted to do a live so people could see the mess Skank was in and what she has to put up with?

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Omg. I’m shocked. Those poor kids. Get them out of that house now. This is one for Prinnys boyfriend to dine off for a few years.…. Well my ex bird invited me round and her drunk druggie mum was home dressed in shorts and a crop top with massive tits hanging out and she was gagging for it. The house was a shithole literally it was everywhere even the kitchen sink …… yes it sounds like an episode of Inbetweeners but it happened to 2 teens and 2 little ones for real tonight.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I really wouldn't be surprised if she'd threatened to harm Blade to stop Carl from leaving! It's a known intimidating tactic.

Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 01.06.18.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.