Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaynieDay

VIP Member
So is 16 the age of legal adulthood in the UK? ( not that it’s relevant given the subject matter, re; P, just curious, is all).

I remember reading KP’s TMI tale about her “first time”. She said her mom had always told her “wait till your 16” so, Kipper being Kipper, went to a concert on her 16th, and hooked up with a rando after the show.

I found this interesting, esp the whole 16 being deemed (by the mother) as some magical threshold where a teenaged girl is henceforth emotionally mature enough to handle all the risks and emotional intensity, etc that goes with physical intimacy. ( Some likely are, at least far more than others, but I would never assume my daughter would be). maybe 16 is like 18 is states, hence AFP encouraging her to wait until she was an “adult”?
UK age of consent for sex is 16, you legally become an adult at 18, and you can’t get married before 18 (in England and Wales, but Scotland still has 16 as the legal age you can get married). Hope this clarifies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Doesn't LH's brother have severe learning difficulties? I remember a documentary on about it years ago. Not in the realm of Harvey's needs but what's to bet she is taking advantage of this somewhere along the lines. Maybe a joint doco with H or something in her head.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Giles - Quick Mary! Shut the windows and lock the doors.

Mary - Why Nutty!

Giles - There’s a strange gypsy in an amish dress taking photos of the cottages
You've been watching Midsomer Murders again, haven't you Staples...? Although she's in almost all the episodes so I don't know where to tell you to stop.... Switch to Morse if you have the strength.....

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I feel sick watching that. It reminds me of growing up with my mum who was an alcoholic narcissist. Happy to pimp my sister out to whoever came knocking round (including a grooming gang), and happy to try and flirt and turn my boyfriends against me. Always drunk, bored with us if we didn't want to play along, and dropped us like pieces of shit when she got with someone. Awful, awful video - I can not tell you what something like that means unless you've lived with it growing up ☹
Can’t see it🥵

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
If sink boys hooked back up with Chad daddy AGAIN you can bet the blonde skank lookalike is on his books or Chad knows her. Just one big scam to raise sink boys profile pretend split, pretend girlfriend should be good for publicity and his zlist ladder profile. 😎🤣
i did think she looked familiar too,im sure ive seen her before. wonder if he took her with him ?
---
#286 Her fame is on the wane, so she gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame
love it x

Reactions: 10

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Knew I’d have missed something…..doh 😁 Oh I looked again, yes that‘s the train isn’t it, thought it the bar, Kylie put your glasses on 🤦🏽‍♀️ looks like they are photoshopped together, it’s blurry in places, but that’s just the filter. So maybe she was with them all night Saturday, just didn’t get pictured at Artic Monkeys 🤷🏽‍♀️ or maybe she dipped out of that part of the night, Friday I still think she wasn’t with them after the train 😁

Saturday Train pic I missed 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2250696
She was in a video that girl posted in a bar talking to a bloke. Assume they went for food together at that pizza place too but that would be before the concert I presume

Userom

VIP Member
Just seen the most horrendous drug filled live ! I reckon Princess came end ended the live on KP behalf as to not give any more embarrassment to her. Just proves she’s unstable and out of control .. KH must me laughing his cock off
Hoping the silly bitch has fallen down the stairs 😂

(feel bad saying knowing that the kids are there)

• Haha
I don't mind people doing it or sex work in general. I do think sex work has to be kept quite separate from kids and family life, and that can be tricky for a parent in the public eye to achieve. Kids are likely to google their famous parents or be told about it by someone else. I know someone who has recently started doing cam work and her husband is ok with it, she's not telling her kids and is doing it while they're in bed. I was a bit surprised when I found out, she's in a lot of debt.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable with my partner or my dad doing explicit stuff (like masturbation) and personal requests on OF, but I realise others are fine with it, each to their own. Not sure I'd be thrilled if my brothers were doing explicit videos and my nieces and nephews found out, but not much that you can do to stop someone.

Personally if I was to join, I'd have no issue with doing lingerie shots or showing a bit of skin with hand over breast, but I couldn't bring myself to pose fully naked or to do masturbation on it. Again others are less inhibited and thats fine for them
it just seems like people want quick easy money and attention Social media has a lot to answer for sometimes but we all have the choice to ignore or turn off i guess