Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I’ve got a screen record but not sure how to upload it. That was awful!
It needs to somehow get to KH.
---
She just said she's got to put jett to bed now. WTF it's gone 11.30 pm!!! She's just said her dog was killed by someone, not run over but killed by someone. Twat. She's going live on her instagram. Twat.
Can someone screenrecord it for evidence. I don't know how

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i cant understand why anybody would do OF especially with children (and im talking people in general before anybody blows a fuse)but that is up to individual at the end of the day

Reactions: 10

ranchdistressing

SB, the nanny, a random 16 year old babysitter, the dog, no one, anyone but Kieran. Are you doubting his story?

(ETA sorry, that sounds aggressive, but it does seem like you're suggesting he's making it up).
I don't know the geezer well enough to know what he may/may not be prepared to make up, and I wasn't implying anything. I'm just wondering who's watching their kids while she's off living it up without them.

Reactions: 9

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Is she suppose to be the responsible parent tonight for Harry, Jett Bunny and Princess..... get those kids as far away from her as possible.
dont tell me shes babysitting prince harry in that state ? i know backgrid did similar pap photos for megan this week in the papers,but i idnt know they knew each other πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Sorry I didn't mean to send The Village of the Scammed hence why id stopped typing, this bloody phone, SB with his damned blonde hair 🀣🀣

I love that saying 🀣🀣🀣.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Bit of a crisis at work tonight, Jack won't play titanic (because we got into trouble last time) and we can't decide what to order for dinner break. πŸ€”πŸ€£
Chinese.(3 person meal deal)
Pizza. (Two 12inch donor calzones, garlic bread, salad and tubs of garlic/chilli sauce)
Southern fried chicken. (Not KFC but local shop that does a meal deal of 15 pieces of chicken 5 bags of fries, salad, BBQ beans, coleslaw) 🀣
Stan, shall I come and cook you an omlette? Cheese, ham and homemade chips on the side?

• Haha
  • Heart

Adawu

VIP Member
I know I'm about to get slated big style but I don't really understand the love for KH. I appreciate you all hate KP but KH was a total cheater who was apparently addicted to sex so couldn't help shagging all KP's mates. Just because you hate her, doesn't make him a nice person. Why are people donating to him for his legal fees? Does he not have a job?
Mookiegoose your not allowed say anything in any way critical of KH on this thread or the coven will descend on you. I don't know if they are KH friends and family or his pr or both πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
She looks a bit like the Wildenstein cat woman! I wonder what night this was?

View attachment 2253167
---
She's been stunned by his teef no doubt. Confused and dazed like the victim of an angler fish.

View attachment 2253170 View attachment 2253172
---

One reason I suspect the break-up is real is because why would she let the opportunity of a holiday pass? She needs 50 a year. No way she
would let SB go all the way to Vegas alone if they were still on.
Doubt she'll get back into the State's with her convictions, I'd say this time it's real and she's on the hunt for a new victim.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
UK age of consent for sex is 16, you legally become an adult at 18, and you can’t get married before 18 (in England and Wales, but Scotland still has 16 as the legal age you can get married). Hope this clarifies.
you can get married at 16 and 17 with parental consent

Reactions: 8

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Inviting woods' mate so he can see first hand how much woods is despised and has the piss taken out of him?
Really? To deliberately antagonise him?

Erm.
Is it true if someone invited via code gets banned, the person who invited them also does?
This is what I heard Crowbag. Whoever you refer you need to trust them wholeheartedly

Reactions: 8