Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member

Yes yes yes yes yes
I'm actually whoo hooing louder than she ever has 😂😂😂😂
Now it's gaining traction.
Surely this coupled with Crawl & the blonde in Vegas will set her off?

@Angelic37 did Sam or Kieran know this was coming out? Hopefully now even more donations will come rolling in 🤞

@SmillieKylie I think it's time to crack open the Kylie wine, get THAT Kylie meme out AND celebrate good times 🍾🥳
I can't speak for Kieran but Sam didn't know, they messaged me that they nearly keeled over when they saw it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Wasn't there a video though of his wife abusing their children? I mean I've never seen this video but it's quite an accusation to make. Although I know Michelle has a restraining order against Katie!
Something about chucking a plate of food into their bedroom apparently but no one’s ever seen it. That would be all over twitter in my opinion. Her mad fans say they have seen it but they never have a link or any proof? There’s people on here from that area and they haven’t seen it? Plus she puts the word ‘abuse’ out there on purpose. Because people immediately go to the worst case scenario in their minds and that’s what she wants. She wants to break Kieran, his partner and she’ll do anything to achieve that. Yeah she has a 5 year restraining order against her and was banned from the kids school because of her behaviour. But she’s so vile and arrogant she broke the restraining order and copped more community service because of it. She never learns because she thinks she’s above everyone and everything. She’s been like this for years and years. The only thing that keeps her going is her fans still believing she’s a great mum but honestly where’s the evidence of that?

• Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
After watching Kieran's video, I just want to say stay strong Kieran, we are all behind you. We are hoping you are reunited with Jett and Bunny, as soon as possible.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So Princess is there again? Worrying that she is spending so much time with her all of a sudden. Maybe the boyfriend is encouraging it because he wants to be famous?
I don’t really like to comment about P, but to me it’s looking like she’s increasingly being drawn into Skank’s life and under her influence. I feared this may happen when she became 16, she’s no longer a child, she can choose her own path, sadly if that path is Skanky’s way it will not be a good move for that girl (Understatement)

A very worrying development, It’s not much at the mo, but unlike her brother she’s not distancing herself from Skank. I’m sure Andre must be concerned, he can advise her, he may have told her his feelings about Skank, even the truth, but it’s P’s choice at the end of the day, and I reckon Skank is doing her very best to drag her away into her life.

• Sad
  • Angry

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Let's hope she puts the pie gate video in the public domain in retaliation and not just on the east sussex whats app group, oh hold on does it exist?
If there was any chance this video existed she would have put it up months ago. She would not have been able to hide her excitement. She's a cunt and would have relished having it.

The flying monkeys on here and other sites make it so obvious it's hilarious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Kieran is trending on FB, seems like his video is being shared far and wide. Fuck you Kipper, karma is biting your plastic arse big time
Screenshot_20230618-211929_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Does Edna ever not moan about having to actually look after her own kid 😂
Maaahster Albert, surely not! All he needs is an old-fashioned hoop and stick and a miniature Penny Farthing and off he goes happily whilst mummy photographs other people's villages and pretends she lives there.

• Haha
Quick coffee and two bacon&egg butties at work and silence in skankyland. Doubt there'll be a late night rant from skank on social media but if there is it'll be quickly taken down. So hope some lovely krustie is monitoring the situation 😘
If there is silence from skank this evening there's going to be the inevitable shift blaming and excuse story tomorrow from the famous Sophie the source.
Think the bollocks will go something like this..
The source told us " it's true Katie has had sole custody of Jett and Bunny since November, Katie had to rush home off holiday because she was contacted by someone regarding allegations surrounding the kids welfare so Katie had to inform the authorities, when more allegations were made by someone contacting her Katie being a loving devoted mother who's children are her world her reason for living decided not to return Jett and Bunny until police finished their investigations, Katie was happy to go back to 50/50 arrangements but once again further allegations were made by someone contacting Katie and Katie is awaiting police to finish them. Katie only wants to protect her children and is doing what any mother would do if their children were in danger."
I know it's bollocks but skank will play the loving protective mother, blame someone else for making the allegations and she had to act. 🤪😎
I reckon Soph the source aka 'brains' is working overtime on this one 🧐 😆

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 21.40.37.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 21.39.23.png

• Haha
  • Sick

scannertd

Chatty Member
Gofundme done, actually I didn't watch the KH video, I know she is a complete skumbag narc child abuser piece of shit, so did the right thing.
Hope it helps in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Boyson is also apparently single again ... she has form for while ` the cat`s away, the mice will play ` .... she is definitely being sneaky about something ... otherwise we would have seen countless photos of her drugged and pissed up falling out of some nightclub 🤷‍♀️ ... I think she was only partly with these other women, then went off to do whatever she had planned
I don't think Boyson would touch her with Britain's longest pole!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ooooft! This bit is going to rile Kipper. HOw dare Michelle be quoted in The Sun!

''The TV personality was supported by Michelle in the comments, who wrote: “Stay strong don’t know how you haven’t given up but you haven’t you love them so much no matter what is thrown at you, your the best daddy.”''

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46