Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
And so the monkeys are here ... right on cue because of KH video ... bringing up flan flinging, sex addiction, negative comments about MP and KH disguised as questions. Not new members because they cant join like that now, if you look on their profiles they have been posting on other threads but not on here except with similar comments. So ... they know what Tattle is about and they know people don't like Kipper on this thread (same as the protagonist on every other thread) ... these accounts are Kipper lovers, they are flying monkeys ... don't bother interacting with them, don't even tell them to read wiki or try to put them straight ... if you interact you are giving them a voice hit Ignore if you can't scroll past them.
As for me ... I see all of you Flying Monkeys ... you aren't fooling anyone ... piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

mrspig99

VIP Member
Found this on Bored Panda, thought of Skanky.

View attachment 2249981
She would totally go for a pair of those, if they had a designer label of course!
---
People are even posting the GFM on skanky's page too!
---
It was heartbreaking to watch 😢. I know this is off topic but I follow the Alice Evans thread and the comparison to Kipper is uncanny. Because she has a domestic abuse restraining order against her she can’t attack him on her SM anymore so she’s made quite a few sock accounts that abuse her ex and his gf on a hourly basis. What’s worse is she encourages the eldest daughter who is 14 to do it as well. Today on Father’s Day she posted a picture of Ioan with Benedict Cumberbatch and wished “a happy Father’s Day to the one on the left” followed by a laughing emoji, of course Ioan was on the right. Who knows whether Alice or her daughter posted it but they are also pressurising the younger one to hate her dad as well and this is all online for everyone to see. I feel so sorry for Kieran today, why couldn’t she have let him see them for an hour.
Alice Evans is another psycho bitch who can't let go! 100% guaranteed she has poisoned those girls against their father and got the eldest one to file for the restraining order. I can totally see KP doing that when Bunny is older.
---
Michelle has posted a whole bunch of photos on IG for Kieran for father's day and Bunny and Jett are in every single one of them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Here we go for Fred 285

Thank you @Pink Squirrel you won!

View attachment 2249253

Just a reminder - when you post thread title suggestions make sure to make it BOLD and include the # and thread number. Been struggling to find thread title suggestions in previous threads.

Link to Fred 284 here

Well we have had a few developments...

Kieran has posted a heart breaking video discussing the fact he has hardly seen his kids in the last 6 months and the reasons why. View the video in the Tattle post below or on the Sun website.

The Go Fund Me for KH is here

Skanks money making procedures have come under scrutiny

And shes been out on the town (well an Airport and a pizza shop) looking like a smelly mannequin found in a Council Dump.

Keep tattling Tattlers!
---
Had to edit poll sorry so you are allowed only one choice - early voters had multiple choices, also let me know if you want any other options adding hahaha!
Well Done Keiran 👏 speaking up for fathers
BUT HOW DOES KATIE HAVE ANY POWER after ALL she has done. She has picked holidays over her kids for men and UNNECESSARY surgery. Even when Harvey was ill she took off just after I believe. Not.f9rgetting drugs and alcohol stories that seem to reoccur. Then there's Carl.who seems so far from trustworthy it's a wonder she is with him!!!

This woman with her kids and pets has shown her true colours and God only knows what we don't see.
Next time Keiran let the 📸 paps take them pics you will have an army 💜 of supporters.
That's not right to be on those circumstances and I never knew it was such a thing. We need to raise such awareness and struggles etc.

There is NO SHAME in being a loving parent NEEDING his kids as your kids WILL NEED and want you. AND NOTHING and no one will stop that true love ❤ parental love 🙏

I know 2 dad's who went through this. I've mentioned it before on here. Still not seen his girl IN YEARS. Suicidal man 😢
Dad's SHOULD ALWAYS be able to see there kids if they want to even if it's supervised forever (in the right circumstances it may need to be not referring to Kieran here)

Also I think there wwasonce a battle with Bernie Ecclestones daughter and her ex regarding custody of the kids. Im not sure the story there but I did feel like he was hard done by as suddenly he was in court with them.
Its going to be a bigger battle when one side has wealth 💰 and power.

I'm not sure how it resolved 🤔 but it certainly seems like dad's have a raw deal.
If two people create kids both people should be able to see them if they are BOTH WILLING to fight for them. (Supervised at very least. Surely that Ecclestone ex does see them supervised at least because you cant exprct a parent to.never see the kids they WANT to see. They fight for a reason. No wonder they give up)

We all know about dad's that don't bother so a father who cares and desperately yearns to see their child can prove that love and fight. So they should be able too 😢

Kieran needs to consider making a tv doc with Father's for justice and roping in a ex celeb dad or 2. It's a cause that needs highlighting still. There really is very little that no wonder Jsutice for dad's has pulled a crazy stunt or 2 in the past simply because it needs PR attention.

GOOD LUCK KIERAN.

Sorry to derail maybe we need a #Justicefordads thread.
I'm a mum not a dad but I think it's important that mum's show there support too 🙏 💜 🙏 Parents that love need support from other parents in their fight xxx

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Thankyou - there isn’t a Barrister on this earth who would post on Tattle - and I know this for a fact. This particular poster is just seeking attention and is probably best ignored. Nothing they have posted has ever proved accurate.
Noodle, can you please evidence this? I have clients who have personally been affected by Price, which led me to her shenanigans. A quick google directed me here, and if you search my posts you will see a pattern. There has been significant information that has been proven to be accurate, including his release from custody without charge (remember when he was pictured smiling). If you choose to refute my evidence, please feel free to block. It would be preferable to be continually dismissed for accurate information sharing for the good of the Krusty cause. I came here to try to impart accurate information not normally available. Why wouldn't a barrister be here? I would be grateful for a response.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

mammywhite

Chatty Member
I hate when people ask why are proper donating to KH
When my daughter asks why I always say because Y has a long tail (unlike cole 🤣🤣 i obviously don’t add that to her )
People are donating because they want to help a man who as been publicly vilified with lies by his ex ,who despite having convictions and despite having previous form of verbally abusing her ex’s, who lies about domestic violence she still won’t stop, she blames her mental elf but she cares not a dot about what she inflicts on others and no one in her family seem to want to stop her,so if people want to donate let them if they don’t then that’s also no issue, if KH worst offence is cheating and anyone thinks that’s enough to say don’t help him get his kids back then the ferret faced skank deserves an even worse outcome quite frankly.

• Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Some poor old dear is busy pushing the school trolley with the telly and the video player around the village of the damned again.

Stopping at the boundary where the forcefield kicks in.

Marjorie! Marjorie! The man at 35 says he hasn't seen it yet but the trolley won't go over the bridge!

Just shove it harder.

Marjorie! Marjorie! The wheel fell off! Now he'll never know the truth about apple pie!

• Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
Okay can someone explain please as I think I've missed alot! Last I heard was that Katie Price stopped Kieran seeing the kids due to abuse in his home by his new wife?? Also apparently there was video evidence of this.. I've now seen his video and the go fund me for him so I'm guessing these accusations were proven false or people just don't believe her?
Ooooooh we have another!! Let's see if we can get the hat trick.

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Poor Blade, he's already been forgotten by the Prices, like he never existed. Well WE REMEMBER YOU BLADE

• Heart
Can one of these people that believe there's a video of Michelle 'ABUSING' children. Please explain why that would result in
Kieran not seeing his kids for 6 months?

Nothing Michelle did in any video should stop any regular visits between Kieran and his children, as he could still see them without Michelle there.

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
I know I'm about to get slated big style but I don't really understand the love for KH. I appreciate you all hate KP but KH was a total cheater who was apparently addicted to sex so couldn't help shagging all KP's mates. Just because you hate her, doesn't make him a nice person. Why are people donating to him for his legal fees? Does he not have a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

MANDATORY

VIP Member
And the slagging off of Keiron and Michelle's begins...? Even on here people will try to turn this all around ans say KFP is not to blame. Some people's mentality of what is right and wrong in this world... no matter how much evidence has been given to ascertain a BAD mothèr for 20 + years...are you joking...
Enough is enough.

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Jesus!!! Just watched that Live. Katie is out of control!! Off her HEAD on something or other and bollocks is it ADHD. Half the kids in my class have ADHD and NONE of them sound anything like her!
Princess, whilst fixating a lot on inane dross, was seriously impressive in how she didn't react to her mother's antics. She kept calm and polite and seemed mildly amused. She wouldn't get drawn into intrusive questions and she ignored Katie's goading about Jett. She treated her as you would a toddler who's showing off for attention.
Things are MUCH worse in that house than I even imagined.

• Sad
  • Heart

woowoono2

Chatty Member
#286 Her fame is on the wane, so she gone on the game, we’re sick of her putting KH in the frame

• Haha
  • Heart

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
I've finally watched the KH IG post and oh boy it breaks my heart.
My other half and I have kinda been in different situations with ex partners and alienation/abuse.
My ex sperm donor took me to court for access. He defended himself (huge mistake, his ego was bigger than his intellect). I got full custody with no visitation because of previous violence but being the better person, I left him have a fortnightly 2 hou visit at a family members house. Lasted 3 visits. Turned up late, left early and the judge stopped further visitation. Not seen her since she was 7 months old.
Hubby won full custody of my step daughter when she was a toddler. Mother was drinking, doing drugs etc at her place and locking SD in her room. Hubby fought and fought and won. So I think there is hope for KH and that story should be shouted from the rooftops until even the flying monkeys change their tune and support him.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

WillowTree21

VIP Member
SB can truly redeem himself (well almost) if he let out her vile secrets to get those children away, her drug & booze abuse, her dodgy dealings plus his 93 pages of Der Troof.
Come on Cole - you know you want to!!
CRAWL would redeem himself if he helped Kieran get his kids back, by spilling some info & dropping KFP right in the :poop: . This and all the other info he knows could finish her off to JAIL.

• Heart
Reactions: 49