Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Interesting article I found, one of the ways luxury cars are used in criminality.

''A Leigh woman who was involved in a money-laundering operation which supplied luxury cars to help criminals, has avoided prison.

Molly Jones, 23, worked at the London-based Bespoke VIP car hire company.
The firm hired out Ferraris, Bentleys Lamborghinis and other luxury vehicles to known criminals, helping them move around the capital without being flagged by number plate recognition cameras.''

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/14...upplied-luxury-cars-to-criminals-avoids-jail/
Is'nt dodgy dad's company Bespoke as well? Interesting.....................

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
It’s waffle of the highest standard, lots of talk about dissing Flying Monkeys, hating tractors, and of course “Fingers”….what’s not to love 😁

Oooh la la The Sun covering the ‘break-up’…..gonna be a fun few weeks incoming. Will he go back or will they keep this going, hope she does and has more girls nights out where she’s goes missing for periods of time, plus she hasn’t showed herself up yet, last weekend was a very poor return on that. Plus no holiday for a while, a solo holiday would be big big big lols 🥳
and no rimme either 😂

• Haha

BambiK

Chatty Member
KP is in another room now, but I can still hear her foghorn voice. Not sure what she's saying though.

Edit: Oh now she's back.

• Angry

Webster1357

VIP Member
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. (y):m(y):m😂:m Finally acknowledged his gofundme. Good, more awareness..... She's smashing up the house, as I'm typing. Must be FUMING to put it mildly. GO KIERAN !
NOT A FLYING MONKEY just technically he hasn't acknowledged it from what I read in that article (I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong!) but at least it has been picked up in the press. I do think it would be nice if he came out and said something about it, again please correct me if I'm wrong and he has. I like KH, and have defended MP here and on the other thread (mainly when posters have said it's her fault KP does the things she does because she 'provokes' her)

Mookiegoose

Mookiegoose your not allowed say anything in any way critical of KH on this thread or the coven will descend on you. I don't know if they are KH friends and family or his pr or both 😂😂😂😂😂
---

Doubt she'll get back into the State's with her convictions, I'd say this time it's real and she's on the hunt for a new victim.
You're not wrong! It's a good job I don't take offence because some of the comments on here are pure outrageous.

• Haha

louisababe

#Thread suggestion 286. Sink boy ain’t the only sink that needs a clean, KP needs a Mister Sheen

• Haha