Katie Price #285 Kieran's finally speaking out. How do you like that you rancid trout?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knows many of her ` secrets ` the dodgy stuff she does off radar, one example, getting paid cash in hand to avoid the taxman, she's been doing this for years, could the HMRC start to dig deeper, with info from him, and finally nab the witch for not declaring earnings, there`s no expiry date, when it comes to tax, they often chase people for undeclared earnings, going back many yrs and hit them with a hefty bill ... she just never figured he would be brave enough to start speaking out ... I think she's shitting herself, hence the deafening silence ... that he may just reveal what really happens behind closed doors ... its about time, she has spent yrs upon yrs badmouthing him with vile lies, trying to destroy his life ... If he plays this correctly, he will have her, exactly where she deserves to be ... suddenly, she will start to be reasonable with him, wanting mediation, playing on his good nature .. this is where fathers for justice come in, they were once not taken seriously, but that was over 20yrs ago, if you go to their website, it seems very well put together, KH can cause her a lot of misery, if he starts blabbing, which Im sure, after 6 months, he may take that advice and start exposing her dirty tricks, being nice, reasonable does not work with her πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
HMRC can check up to about 14 years I think.
Plenty of time for SB to pluck up some courage and tell all….

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's just back from another begged weekend away in Suffolk or somewhere. She was trying to promote it on her stories but sounded so pissed off, obvs knew what she was coming home to. I did laugh!
That’s a bit too close to me for comfort. Sophie is evil to the core too. To enable Kipper’s behaviour, sell sensitive photos to the red tops, show no remorse over animal deaths, torture poor Kieran.
Pure scum! Hiding behind her William Morris/Amish facade. She’s just as *** as the rest of the grifting hole tribe 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Following on from the previous Mencap posts, the Harvey card now deployed….as expected today.

Dunno what the world record attempt is at mo πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Edit…appears H and 10 friends from the college are drawing a 20m long and 1m high train….that’s the world record thing

648ABAE3-A5C8-4383-A293-56B89A65DF23.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I don't think that would be possible, to be honest. The contact centre monitor any comings and goings and if there was an almighty row in the street when she collected them, we'd know/hear about it!
I fink it's more likely she has just scared Jett into refusing contact. Bunny is more outgoing, may be harder to manipulate in that way.

Reactions: 24
The whole bunch of grifting cunts are implicated and complicit in skanks revenge on Kieran,, even sink boy can't say he knew nothing because he's been in the room when skanks gone off on a social media rant or there when skanks phoned plod. Amy the enabler, Sophie the source and Mr PP have and still do cover for skank when she's cheating and egg hunting that's why they went to horse events when skank was banging that polo player. And this latest thing regarding Blade and now Kieran just proves they'll close ranks and protect skank to save her arse and the gravy train. 😎

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Following on from the previous Mencap posts, the Harvey card now deployed….as expected today.

Dunno what the world record attempt is at mo πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Edit…appears H and 10 friends from the college are drawing a 20m long and 1m high train….that’s the world record thing

View attachment 2251161
Only her deluded, thick arse fans care about Harvey. No one else gives a tit. The general public are seeing through the bleep witch now. I believe she's starting to be hated more than ever now. Kieran has lit the fuse...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry if already posted but πŸ‘€ KH insta
Ok whoever you are, spill to the redtops 😘

This just confirms what was worked out on here, She accused Kieran of grooming a young girl couple of years ago and said she knew about it in 2016 but if you go back to 2017 she renewed her vows with him and she was letting him look after Princess alone. Anyone who looks beyond he rubbish she spouts for headlines will see that. Her lies never add up.

It's a classic narc abuse thing, planning 'insurance' to blackmail them with all the time whilst playing nice and promising they can work things out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.