Katie Price #284 KP & H work-out 4 mental elf & mee. Subscribe today (but its not free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no please, is she doing what Charlotte Dawson does , stupid dancing any cringing face's. I just couldn't cope with another one. And both are such classy ladies . They must be taking rips.of each other.
I’m a northerner and we don’t fucking say chuffin every other word and her mum Tracey is a massive slag she was a barmaid when les met her now she thinks she’s the cat’s mother another northern saying

Reactions: 22
Here's more, from Twitter
---

She's bad news, my suspicions were correct. See my post below, and I posted as well saying I wasn't convinced by her fundraising campaign.
i think shes just about the publicity, she could have just let him spout off today ,on fathers day of all days, instead shes jumped on it and using it to dish ffj. and get publicity. skanky will love this.
---
He pops up everywhere ....

View attachment 2248469
wow,look at the size of his nipples

Reactions: 17
Willow the thread closed before I got to reply to you, but I believe your posts. Please don’t stop sharing info on here, it helps keep us going and provides some clarity from behind the scenes Jaynie x

Reactions: 37
I would imagine FFJ and KSR are on with it ... this will be the first step in a media blitz

Reactions: 21
I would imagine FFJ and KSR are on with it ... this will be the first step in a media blitz
I really hope so, Skanky’s ability to drag every exes reputation through the mud with impunity is getting old and tired. The fact that the press have enabled her makes them complicit in the abuse as they platformed it. The tables need to turn on her fully.

Reactions: 27
Spotted something in a now deleted post from the pizza place, looks like someone was keeping an eye on things last night. Sent by Sad-Boy maybe ? Managed to get a copy before they deleted it….

View attachment 2248584
Absolutely dying
He really does fit perfectly into every pic
Crawl, thanks for lending us your mate.... he's far more popular than your EX? girlfriend will ever be

Reactions: 26
Absolutely dying
He really does fit perfectly into every pic
Crawl, thanks for lending us your mate.... he's far more popular than your EX? girlfriend will ever be
Maybe Skank and Sink Boy are remaking this VIP guy’s head in, as a replacement for Grant and Phil?

Reactions: 10
i think its because for hundreds of years the fathers would automatically have the children, even upto the 1950s ish and its still the same for some cultures, its been a long process but i dont think she has done the cause any good by her numerous answers. she could have just let him and other fathers have today as fathers day and addressed it tomorrow,pointing out its for both, hes hurting and upset and i think she should have taken that into consideration instead of jumping on it for the publicity

Reactions: 28
Skanky has posted on her FB feed, vomit inducing comments too

Reactions: 19
I think her campaign was genuine as in she really is making a film. Whether it was totally biased and all about her.....well her comments
would suggest that. She hasn't done herself any favours flying off he handle at people.
She’s sabotaging KH efforts and regardless of who or what he is using to get his message out there, she should be full of support or better still, say nothing!! By tagging KP she has lost all credibility because it’s clearly fame and the higher ground she’s after. Totally unprofessional and snidey.

Reactions: 29
Unfortunately so true I have a very good friend who has just been diagnosed with locked in syndrome and we were chatting saying ye get loads of credit cards and just don’t give a fuck but obviously we’re good people and would never do that she really doesn’t give a fuck for anyone or anything.

Reactions: 13
Look how she mouthed off as soon as she got back from holiday with the kids,calling him disgusting and that was in the papers as well.

Reactions: 28
I really wish these companies would stop giving the thing publicity opportunities like this. No doubt she also grifted a free table of food out of it and probably left most of it because she’d have had to much sniff beforehand. Also ironic that the place is called Pappagone as in popa gone if you see what I mean!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.