Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported the photos, which I had taken screenshots of to the Press commission.
And I also reported the arranged phot shoot to the Horsham contact centre.
I include my email to them below. With my identity removed, although Ihave included my identity to the PCC and tothe Horsham Contact centre.

In the The Sun online website. The media influencer Katie Price was photographed, BY ARRANGEMENT with the BACKGRID photo agency, known as paparazzi. Getting access to a supervised child contact centre. The Horsham Child contact centre. A place that is supposed to be safe, confidential, private and supervised. A safe place?

Katie Price and her team often arrange these ‘impromptu’ photo opportunities. She sells them to tabloids like The Sun, Daily Mail and other interested parties.
She has made serious allegations against her ex partner Keiron Hayler. And their acrimonious divorce has resulted in child custody problems.

She and he have obviously used your contact centre. And one would think that other, many other parents are using your centre as a safe place to reunite children with estranged parents. A place where families can meet and repair.
But to my horror, here are copies of the photos she has arranged to be sold to the Sun. Here is her daughter Bunny, it’s her, and clearly your contact centre.

Naomi Campbell successfully sued the Daily Mirror for buying photos of her leaving an AA meeting.
A person should expect privacy in delicate matters like addiction. And they should certainly expect it when accessing your confidential services.

My question is, what are YOU going to do about it?
I have contacted the press complaints commission and I suggest you do the same.
This is abhorrent behaviour on both Katie Price and the agency BACKGRID. Monetising child estrangement
I would also ask that you make this a matter of immediate intervention by Social Services as Katie Price is clearly not making appropriate decisions on behalf of her children.

Please address this matter immediately.
Other parent, some in precarious positions have to rely on your organisation to navigate their family’s. Is it a joke, is it a some kind of entertainment venue to get snapped, to put on Instagram, to sell to the tabloids? What is her motivation in doing this so publically?
I don't think the press complaints people can do anything, because they need a complaint from someone who is a party to the story (so, realistically here, Keiran or the contact centre), so emailing the contact centre will probably be more useful.

Reactions: 18
Oh so Coles contract as chauffeur has ended, so it's not a relationship split but a parting of ways following a fixed term contract ending.

Now I understand 🤦🏼‍♀️

Well she's clearly not suicidal anymore after her outburst at the weekend, but I'm sure she will be by the time the BH comes around 🙄🤢

Wonder if the DVLA are aware of her recent suicidal ideation?? Pretty bad of them to grant her, her license seeing as her Sept crash was a suicide attempt.
well if her licence had not been taken back because of medical reasons,i think its fair to say she must have been done for driving while banned. they got the pictures,the dates etc. so is she back in court soon for that offence ? and was the medical reasons ban ,a load of tosh to hide the fact she has commited another driving offence because the stupid cow thought the ban had expired ?
---
Bargain! Only £135 🙄
ooh patchwork,just like her surgical body with the plastic surgery and tattoos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
well if her licence had not been taken back because of medical reasons,i think its fair to say she must have been done for driving while banned. they got the pictures,the dates etc. so is she back in court soon for that offence ? and was the medical reasons ban ,a load of tosh to hide the fact she has commited another driving offence because the stupid cow thought the ban had expired ?
---

ooh patchwork,just like her surgical body with the plastic surgery and tattoos
So she got away with driving early again
I sorry but I am so confused and busy )

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So insurance under her name with her record would be astronomical, many companies wouldn‘t even go there, so do we think it’s insured under someone else, SB maybe and she’s a named driver ? Still think you have to declare her record, and it will still bump up the premium won’t it ? I’ve a clean driving licence (Little Miss Goody Shoes me, 3 points for speeding in Salisbury once 😁) so no idea how this works, anyone else on here have any idea if she can get around paying a fortune and how ?
It's called 'uninsured driver' Kylie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
most likely the pool party has an upper age limit, so no admitance for skanky. hes 18, he and his fellow revellers want studs and beauties,or at least young people bobbing about half naked in a pool party, having fun, a couple of 80 year naturists, skanky,westcrack and the like would empty a place in minutes 😂
So, Junior doesn't want her turning up dressed like this shouting 'the MILF has arrived' like she did at the boxing match then ..... cant see why not ....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I reported the photos, which I had taken screenshots of to the Press commission.
And I also reported the arranged phot shoot to the Horsham contact centre.
I include my email to them below. With my identity removed, although Ihave included my identity to the PCC and tothe Horsham Contact centre.

In the The Sun online website. The media influencer Katie Price was photographed, BY ARRANGEMENT with the BACKGRID photo agency, known as paparazzi. Getting access to a supervised child contact centre. The Horsham Child contact centre. A place that is supposed to be safe, confidential, private and supervised. A safe place?

Katie Price and her team often arrange these ‘impromptu’ photo opportunities. She sells them to tabloids like The Sun, Daily Mail and other interested parties.
She has made serious allegations against her ex partner Keiron Hayler. And their acrimonious divorce has resulted in child custody problems.

She and he have obviously used your contact centre. And one would think that other, many other parents are using your centre as a safe place to reunite children with estranged parents. A place where families can meet and repair.
But to my horror, here are copies of the photos she has arranged to be sold to the Sun. Here is her daughter Bunny, it’s her, and clearly your contact centre.

Naomi Campbell successfully sued the Daily Mirror for buying photos of her leaving an AA meeting.
A person should expect privacy in delicate matters like addiction. And they should certainly expect it when accessing your confidential services.

My question is, what are YOU going to do about it?
I have contacted the press complaints commission and I suggest you do the same.
This is abhorrent behaviour on both Katie Price and the agency BACKGRID. Monetising child estrangement
I would also ask that you make this a matter of immediate intervention by Social Services as Katie Price is clearly not making appropriate decisions on behalf of her children.

Please address this matter immediately.
Other parent, some in precarious positions have to rely on your organisation to navigate their family’s. Is it a joke, is it a some kind of entertainment venue to get snapped, to put on Instagram, to sell to the tabloids? What is her motivation in doing this so publically?

Very well put!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It does look like Princess' boyfriend - they've also pixilated something in his hand. So he must be 18 or older and she's not 16 yet?
I looked his IG (P had tagged him) and I suspect he is 18 or older, based on his posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I saved it as a PDF, so can do screenshots from that.....

View attachment 2240029

View attachment 2240031
How can she claim she was followed there by the paps? She is clearly posing for them. If it was me and the paps really had followed me I would be in their faces telling them to piss off and leave me alone as what they were doing was against the law! How can SS be so stupid to believe her when clearly the pictures prove otherwise? And looking at the state of her if I didn't know who she was I would think this was some local scrubber on her way to buy fags and cider with her benefit money after dropping off her kids with their dad!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Other horsey people on here... look at the state of her leg and foot position ... Olympic level rider my arse ... she would struggle to stay on a seaside donkey ... Milky bar kid was just a tourist on a pony ride so I won't criticise him

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.