Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like some too now but I haven't been drinking......arrrgh. So tempting 😁
---

It could be a handover rather than him being supervised. Of course she wants to control the narrative and make him look bad. She's like the terminator, she just doesn't stop!
Utter bleeping witch!! Was bloody determined to get those pics out there!! 😡😡😡😡😡🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh dear Anna I sooo love your posts,always have done you have her to a T..I’m so pissed off.when oh when is this bleep being bought down.🙁
Patience Dear Dolly ... she has to duck up somewhere, giving her back the licence, has just given her more opportunity to do that ..... she loves to show off, is an attention bleep ..... look at the photo of her driving, she isn't wearing a seat belt, which proves, her behaviour will NOT change, the ban has taught her nothing, lesson not learnt ... " Patience " ( Its coming ) 🤞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't think she has posted anything yet Dolly. She has allegedly been trying to sell photos to the press of Kieran collecting Bunny!
What's the selling point of this from her POV? Is it 'look so awful Kieran the devil still has access to see his daughter'? Is that the angle she is going for?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
that photo of the dozy cow, wearing a blue short and teeshirt jyy crap outfit is just awful,i dont know whats worse, looking at her or the outfit,its completly shapless and looks like shes wearing a sack. the suns thinks its a dress, and she thinks shes a model 😂 what bloody use is she really, a topless model who can no longer go topless !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What's the selling point of this from her POV? Is it 'look so awful Kieran the devil still has access to see his daughter'? Is that the angle she is going for?
She wants people to know ( or think) Kieran is a danger to his kids. She will know it is awful for him too, she's sticking the boot in.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
The caption 'drove to a social services' too, it will be an approved contact centre at somewhere like a church or community hall which has been approved for contact or handovers between parents. Only she would have given the scum that description of the photo. They wouldn't know what was going on unless she was the one telling them what the place was.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
So insurance under her name with her record would be astronomical, many companies wouldn‘t even go there, so do we think it’s insured under someone else, SB maybe and she’s a named driver ? Still think you have to declare her record, and it will still bump up the premium won’t it ? I’ve a clean driving licence (Little Miss Goody Shoes me, 3 points for speeding in Salisbury once 😁) so no idea how this works, anyone else on here have any idea if she can get around paying a fortune and how ?
Maybe she'll get it insured through one of her "Companies", you know the ones she takes Director's Loans from

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Why the feck would they make that decision at all?! Then again, we know the Scum's history and the disgusting things they have printed in the past :mad:
They are an absolute disgrace for printing that original article. They should be hauled over hot coals for that, that horrible cow as well. She’s tipped them off, does she think people are stupid? She sells her own flesh and blood down the river. Worth bearing in mind a contact centre works from Kieran’s point of view in some ways as he doesn’t have to have anything to do or even clap eyes on the silly narc.

Reactions: 39
They are an absolute disgrace for printing that original article. They should be hauled over hot coals for that, that horrible cow as well. She’s tipped them off, does she think people are stupid? She sells her own flesh and blood down the river. Worth bearing in mind a contact centre works from Kieran’s point of view in some ways as he doesn’t have to have anything to do or even clap eyes on the silly narc.
Yep that's what I've been thinking.......as the photo on her driveway suggests she sent them down to meet him, without her being near Kieran.
He would very likely want a way where he has no contact with her at all.
---
The freak pointing would get most use :)
There's a Skanky woman stuck in the tunnel of goats!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe someone could tag in Sussex police to the picture of no seatbelt.

Bit weird how she is alone with P's boyfriend...
P s boyfriend and no one else.......prinny,i think you should dump him love,shes up to her tricks again, before you know it,he'll be your new step daddy and that party will be for her
---
So insurance under her name with her record would be astronomical, many companies wouldn‘t even go there, so do we think it’s insured under someone else, SB maybe and she’s a named driver ? Still think you have to declare her record, and it will still bump up the premium won’t it ? I’ve a clean driving licence (Little Miss Goody Shoes me, 3 points for speeding in Salisbury once 😁) so no idea how this works, anyone else on here have any idea if she can get around paying a fortune and how ?
i read that as speeding in sainsbury's 😂 im behind ,so speed reading,gonna have to take my time i think.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saved it as a PDF, so can do screenshots from that.....

View attachment 2240029

View attachment 2240031
Thank you, did you happen to get the story bit too where they mentioned SS 🙏😘
---
Does any one know how we can save the articles to the archive, as they stay in that original format, so if the story changes it doesn’t matter? Then we can link it on here in future to read. Some people have done it before on here x

edit, found this link

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Thank you, did you happen to get the story bit too where they mentioned SS 🙏😘
---
Does any one know how we can save the articles to the archive, as they stay in that original format, so if the story changes it doesn’t matter? Then we can link it on here in future to read. Some people have done it before on here x
Yes I've got it all, not sure how to do a linky thing! Just a thought, if it's not right that she got it printed should we be saving it on here for loads to read?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.