Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know by chance the reg for her Infiniti, I know it ends HUU… I thought there was a picture of it in full somewhere, but they are all blurred out that I could find…
W00 Huu?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Peter will he be pleased seeing J with that drug dealing Wankerlineker.It’s probably his place that’s he it at.I’d be going beserk if I was seeing my son with that bleep.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
l
Peter wants to warn him away from that pillock. Bet Skanky was on phone to him.
Can't believe he's with that creep abroad... omg ...hes into anything and everything... young girls .. drugs etc...
Pete SHOULD be worried now...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
OOoooooo.... come on Krusty Sleuths. How much are those trainers then...?!!! I'm not down with da kids so don't know these things, although I'm constantly having to have my eyebrows surgically removed from my hairline due to the shock of how much these things go for...!

View attachment 2239863
Looks like these ( maybe someone beat me to it catching up)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
WTAF?!
And you still don't believe somebody very powerful is being blackmailed/allowing this joke on all of us to go on?
It's no more conspiracy theory for me it's a fact after today I just hope it kills itself without hurting more innocent victims.
I'm feeling nauseous.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Peter will he be pleased seeing J with that drug dealing Wankerlineker.It’s probably his place that’s he it at.I’d be going beserk if I was seeing my son with that bleep.
I'm shocked Dolly .. if that was one of my sons my stomach would be doing somersaults....
WTF...Wayne Linekar... hes a nasty disgusting peice of crap...
Anyone who watches him on reality TV hes a bleeping perve...
I'm fuming now...need to calm down...
Peter get yourself to your son Now. 😈

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Is KH allowed the kids at his home or is he choosing not to show? Cant see why itd be resrricted surely a malicious gun allegation would easily be closed when clearly acriminonious.

I dont understand why a judge would allow 8y old jett to no longer see his father hed lived with for years too. Doesnt make sense

Or is it just a huge backlog to the final hearing and KP has temporary upper hand ? So weird what she is doing, normal parents dont behave like this! She gas narcissim disgnosis from Priory doesnt she so cant KH make judge get KP psychiatrist review (ie to show cannot put children first)
The gun allegation will take time to go through though. The last accusation she hurled at him took 3 months to clear.
I've heard family courts are very cautious with handing access back, so if she has managed to keep Jett away from his dad for 5 or 6 months they are not going to then order he sees him without fail.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm shocked Dolly .. if that was one of my sons my stomach would be doing somersaults....
WTF...Wayne Linekar... hes a nasty disgusting peice of crap...
Anyone who watches him on reality TV hes a bleeping perve...
I'm fuming now...need to calm down...
Peter get yourself to your son Now. 😈
Yes MAND,it’s so pissing me off,Pete must know what this bleep is like and reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep Junior out there, pics with Wayne Linekar and Rim Me is out there at the same time. Wayne Linekar gives me the ick on a nuclear level. Also Linekar posted a weird story about the video guy Chris Harris, the guy KFP used to use right?
Rymi's got his lip fungus on again :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The fuckin state of this ugly bastard! I’d love to hold him down and take a razor blade to that thing on his fat trap 🤮

IMG_0518.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The fuckin state of this ugly bastard! I’d love to hold him down and take a razor blade to that thing on his fat trap 🤮

View attachment 2240319
Suspicious looking powder on his nostril there 🧐
---
Yep Junior out there, pics with Wayne Linekar and Rim Me is out there at the same time. Wayne Linekar gives me the ick on a nuclear level. Also Linekar posted a weird story about the video guy Chris Harris, the guy KFP used to use right?
Wouldn’t it be a turnaround if SB, Rymi and JYY have all been collaborating to bring her down?? It’s all gone down the pan since she joined forces with them all AND Rymi uses the WORST photos possible when he’s selling backgrid pics…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This is what I can,t understand , how can SS believe a word she says they only need to look at the facts on view. She definitely has someone on the payroll.
She has a friend who is a social worker

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
has rimme got a slug coming out of his nose?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.