Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the boyfriend isn't using Princess to get a blue tick and get in the scum and fail. Shagging Skank seems to be the first step.
I sadly suspect he might be using her for celebrity, he seems to be a 'wannabe boxing influencer'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Other horsey people on here... look at the state of her leg and foot position ... Olympic level rider my arse ... she would struggle to stay on a seaside donkey ... Milky bar kid was just a tourist on a pony ride so I won't criticise him
She always holds the reigns up like that too. I'm not horsey but can tell she can't ride!

Reactions: 14
If that is in fact P’s boyfriend then it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she befriended him because she thinks he might know a ‘supplier’ of her favourite substances.
Cock, Cum and Coke. Prices faves in that order or in any order and they all go up its nose. Prinnys BoyFriend will be tampon pulling with Price before the clock strikes cock o’clock.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
When Peter Andre did handover of kids, how was that handled?
Did Peter wait outside in his car without stepping into the MM?
Or contact centre used?
Presumably some handover still happens for Princess as she can't drive.

Actually - does anyone know when KP and PA were last even in the same room together? @WillowTree21, @DC16 ?

• Haha
Anyone know by chance the reg for her Infiniti, I know it ends HUU… I thought there was a picture of it in full somewhere, but they are all blurred out that I could find…

I saved it as a PDF, so can do screenshots from that.....

View attachment 2240029

View attachment 2240031
she thinks shes winning but with every win,she loses more 😂 the photos show her looking directly at the pap, so she knows they are there. shes trying to discrace and ruin kieron, but her actions only show her for what she is and turn more people against her and kieron gathers more sympathy. she only has her kids now and slowly,one by one,shes turning them against her too. all by her own actions. she is the problem

Reactions: 28
I sadly suspect he might be using her for celebrity, he seems to be a 'wannabe boxing influencer'
It’s beginning to look like Prinny is going down the same media path has mommy dearest, already a lot of her private and personal life seems to turning up regularly in the red tops, and on social media. You have to wonder who is passing all this information on to the various outlets. Poor kid is not even 16 yet, and already its being speculated that mommy is being inappropriate with her boyfriend. Someone needs to put a blanket ban on Prinnys private life being made public, and let her grow up in peace.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Is KH allowed the kids at his home or is he choosing not to show? Cant see why itd be resrricted surely a malicious gun allegation would easily be closed when clearly acriminonious.

I dont understand why a judge would allow 8y old jett to no longer see his father hed lived with for years too. Doesnt make sense

Or is it just a huge backlog to the final hearing and KP has temporary upper hand ? So weird what she is doing, normal parents dont behave like this! She gas narcissim disgnosis from Priory doesnt she so cant KH make judge get KP psychiatrist review (ie to show cannot put children first)

Reactions: 15
Anyone know by chance the reg for her Infiniti, I know it ends HUU… I thought there was a picture of it in full somewhere, but they are all blurred out that I could find…
Can it be searched on DVLA with a partial index and make/model?

Reactions: 6
I did mention this morning, she called the paps, but told SS they followed her, they believe HER. What else can you do when they yet again believe her lies. She is so convincing, that you even to start believing your own sanity, I actually think she would pass a lie detector test as she believes her own lies so much.
[/QUOTE

Narcissistic liars DC16...🙄 just keep the faith...we'll get her one day soon 🔜 😘
---
When Peter Andre did handover of kids, how was that handled?
Did Peter wait outside in his car without stepping into the MM?
Or contact centre used?
Presumably some handover still happens for Princess as she can't drive.

Actually - does anyone know when KP and PA were last even in the same room together? @WillowTree21, @DC16 ?
I only remember footage of him handing over Junior and Princess when they first split up...and he went to the house and his brother handed the kids bk .. dont think Pete had any contact with her whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.