Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh just realised that’s where the 18,720 minutes post was about..,Vegas…gee I’m slow, and here’s me with an occupation that people would think needs a bit of an intellect 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I initially thought wow he has finally left her, but you Tattlers have brought me down to earth again, they could well still be playing games. This was arranged on the post date ((June 1st) as cover to increase the feeling they’ve split, he just wants to go back to Vegas, and as she can’t travel to the USA he’s gone without her….really not sure what is going on, them and their games, guess we will only believe it if they start having a public spat or he is pictured with another woman (could still be a game even then). Here we go again, the carousel of their 💩 ‘relationship’ continues to spin, starting to feel we are being played 🤦🏽‍♀️
I wonder if sink boy has declared he’s been arrested on his ESTA form

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I hope SB really has gone to Vegas, I hope he’s spending Skanky‘s money, and I hope he Posts lots of photos of himself having a great time. It’s what She deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
KFP would love a visiting fair with Waltzers so she could entertain the carnival boys round the back of the caravans. I’ll never forget getting off the Octopus at Villiers Rd Rec in Kingston about 48 years ago. We jumped down and the whole car fell off the arm, the pin had split! Also remember the Dive Bomber only had a frayed old car seat belt across. We were so little we nearly came over the top! Aaahhhh the memories.😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oooh just realised that’s where the 18,720 minutes post was about..,Vegas…gee I’m slow, and here’s me with an occupation that people would think needs a bit of an intellect 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I initially thought wow he has finally left her, but you Tattlers have brought me down to earth again, they could well still be playing games. This was arranged on the post date ((June 1st) as cover to increase the feeling they’ve split, he just wants to go back to Vegas, and as she can’t travel to the USA he’s gone without her….really not sure what is going on, them and their games, guess we will only believe it if they start having a public spat or he is pictured with another woman (could still be a game even then). Here we go again, the carousel of their 💩 ‘relationship’ continues to spin, starting to feel we are being played 🤦🏽‍♀️
I don’t think they’re together currently. She’s an insecure, clingy maniac. There’s no chance she’d give the ok for him to go to Vegas without her. Not a chance

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If someone can find the most popular thread title I will open a new thread. I’ve been scrolling but I can’t find one and my brain can’t stay focussed. Anyone fancy helping?

Reactions: 16
On BA no less, I hope MP isn’t working the flight.
She`ll be busy in between flights shopping in the duty free, buying bottles of expensive perfume ..... a trolley full of booze and cartons of fags with ` Kieran's GFM money ` .... tut ... tut ... TUT nasty puddin throwing fiend Michelle 🥴 ( I hope SB has gone to Vegas ALONE .... if soo ... no wonder the old hoe bag is unravelling day by day .... I would say its guilt for killing Blade .. but we all know, she dosent give a duck, him going alone without her, would bother her more .... I also hope he posts countless photos of beautiful scantily clad women he meets over there, if for some reason she cant go out of the country, this is the biggest ` duck YOU ` message he can give her ... she must be going nuts, not being in control .... he is as nasty, as she is, so I wouldn't put it past him to play these mind games with her ) 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You still have to declare an arrest though.
He applied for a visa so he must have declared. He posted months ago he was at his visa interview, it’s obv now come through. For arrests etc they can take longer for approval if accepted.

Reactions: 22
What’s happened to the scented by Katie. Not seen an advert in an age
---

I saw many are moving from Etsy to other selling platforms . Etsy take a fair % too.
---

She will know now , scrolling on here crying into her vodka
---
KP # 283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg
I had a look for thread titles and can only see two - this one had the most votes - apologies if I've got that wrong, I am on a very hot and slow train

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But not charged. I think he applied to go, a long time ago.
Sorry I'm being thick and don't really understand immigration conditions. Because Skanky has been charged, in court and found guilty of offences does that mean she can't enter the USA?

Reactions: 10
Sorry I'm being thick and don't really understand immigration conditions. Because Skanky has been charged, in court and found guilty of offences does that mean she can't enter the USA?
If you have a criminal record you cant apply online and instead attend an interview at the Embassy - but they normally say no!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

D’oh! I’m obviously way off with my predictions earlier and the 14th meant Vegas! Not Skanky appearing in court. Oh well, it’s going to piss her off big time!!

• Haha
You enter usa on a visa waiver programme called ESTA. She could lie on that and technically maybe if she was very lucky (and stupid) get through. If she was found to be lying she’d be banned for life.
If you have an arrest then you should apply for a visa. She technically could try to bluff her way in via a visa interview at the embassy but she’d likely have to fess up the drug driving even if not convicted. Drug driving is a definite no. Plus she’s got a substantial rap sheet, doubt they’d let her in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.