Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a friend who is a social worker
Is there a source for this somewhere? Quite worrying if true!

I heard some news this morning, discussing the young boy that was killed by his parents, known to SS etc..... I'm not bashing SS, much of the discussion was about them being stretched and not getting back to people for weeks.

If she has a friend who sympathises with her and ignores things surely that's not right though.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Is KH allowed the kids at his home or is he choosing not to show? Cant see why itd be resrricted surely a malicious gun allegation would easily be closed when clearly acriminonious.

I dont understand why a judge would allow 8y old jett to no longer see his father hed lived with for years too. Doesnt make sense

Or is it just a huge backlog to the final hearing and KP has temporary upper hand ? So weird what she is doing, normal parents dont behave like this! She gas narcissim disgnosis from Priory doesnt she so cant KH make judge get KP psychiatrist review (ie to show cannot put children first)
he saw jett and bunny with his son appollo the other week, if you check through you should be able to see the photo on here. it was on mm too, so hes NOT banned from seeing jett or bunny and hes not banned from mm skanky is just telling lies and making out things are not as they seem.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
On Wayne Lineker, I don't know much about him but seen comments over the years saying he's sleazy and bad news.

I don't think it's clear whether he and J are actually friends though? They may have just met in Ibiza through mutual friends or at a random 'celeb' event and recognise each other - casual acquaintances perhaps.

If Lineker is genuinely a bad guy and if J is staying with him as a close friend, well that's not a great sign. But I think it's far from obvious that that is the case.

I'm reminded of Dane Bowers actually when I see the photos...as I think someone on the Bowers thread called him the Dubai version of Wayne Lineker...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just needed to be posted,,, maybe someone can post it online next to the ugly fat little cunts filtered to fuckety duck pictures. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1685933949060.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
he saw jett and bunny with his son appollo the other week, if you check through you should be able to see the photo on here. it was on mm too, so hes NOT banned from seeing jett or bunny and hes not banned from mm skanky is just telling lies and making out things are not as they seem.
I wonder if poor Jett still sees Valentino.... they looked so close in all the family pics.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is there a source for this somewhere? Quite worrying if true!

I heard some news this morning, discussing the young boy that was killed by his parents, known to SS etc..... I'm not bashing SS, much of the discussion was about them being stretched and not getting back to people for weeks.

If she has a friend who sympathises with her and ignores things surely that's not right though.
Probably Rosieboys she works in social care

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
On Wayne Lineker, I don't know much about him but seen comments over the years saying he's sleazy and bad news.

I don't think it's clear whether he and J are actually friends though? They may have just met in Ibiza through mutual friends or at a random 'celeb' event and recognise each other - casual acquaintances perhaps.

If Lineker is genuinely a bad guy and if J is staying with him as a close friend, well that's not a great sign. But I think it's far from obvious that that is the case.

I'm reminded of Dane Bowers actually when I see the photos...as I think someone on the Bowers thread called him the Dubai version of Wayne Lineker...
He owns Ocean Beach and it seems a thing to have your pic taken with him if he's there. I guess as he's infamous. I'm sure that's all Junior was doing tbh. Doubt he's hanging out with him per se. Even Jake Quickenden and his Mrs were all over him as if they think it's cool to be seen with him.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Just looked up the date of the gun arrest, just over 2 months ago. So not cleared yet, possibly still being investigated and could be affecting Kieran's access. Unless......it is going to be dropped and that's why Skank sold the contact centre photos..... to detract from news coming out about Kieran being cleared. ( again)

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 20.27.50.png

Reactions: 23
My first thought is that she will try and drive a wedge between P and her boyf. Possibly by befriending him and being inappropriate and too pally. Then she will tell Princess he's not to be trusted and is like all men etc. etc.
With Junior's girlfriend she went on the attack but she was female.
What did it say about Juniors girlfriend? This is news to me, it's a vile pos.
Can't believe today's developments, unbelievable, where the hell is it getting its money from for fancy cars, the insurance must be crippling. Surely its not running the risk of driving uninsured. I'm so sick of it getting away with everything, setting up pap shots to exploit her daughters privacy for money & revenge, god it makes me sick.

Back to catch up on Fred

Reactions: 26
I think that picture was taken just before it all kicked off again.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Lineker runs clubs there. It could be one of the ones Jnr is singing at?

Reactions: 19
you know more than us and we dont know that it all kicked off again:oops: you havnt told us ,saw that photo the other week and now its a centre. thats all we/i know. you can update us if you like DC ;) we would love to know 😂

Reactions: 14
Just looked up the date of the gun arrest, just over 2 months ago. So not cleared yet, possibly still being investigated and could be affecting Kieran's access. Unless......it is going to be cleared and that's why Skank sold the contact centre photos.....so as to detract from news coming out about Kieran being cleared. ( again)

View attachment 2240427
I can't understand why this is taking so long. And no word on the other claims that KP made to the cops too, about the alleged 'abuse' of the children and 'stalking' (December 2022) and KH's alleged 'inappropriate behaviour around the minor' (surely that was early 2022). Possibly the investigations have been dropped, wouldn't KH want to make a statement himself confirming that? Even if cops didn't make a statement, I'd expect he wants to clear his name.

BTW I think he's innocent, I'm just scratching my head about things taking so long.

I've probably missed an allegation or two from the list above, hard keeping track!
---
you know more than us and we dont know that it all kicked off again:oops: you havnt told us ,saw that photo the other week and now its a centre. thats all we/i know. you can update us if you like DC ;) we would love to know 😂
Yes what kicked off after that pic was taken? I'm confused.
Is this linked with the 'setback' that Angelic mentioned, that something had happened which had setback Kieran's fight?

Reactions: 18
I can't understand why this is taking so long. And no word on the other claims that KP made to the cops too, about the alleged 'abuse' of the children and 'stalking' (December 2022) and KH's alleged 'inappropriate behaviour around the minor' (surely that was early 2022). Possibly the investigations have been dropped, wouldn't KH want to make a statement himself confirming that? Even if cops didn't make a statement, I'd expect he wants to clear his name.

BTW I think he's innocent, I'm just scratching my head about things taking so long.

I've probably missed an allegation or two from the list above, hard keeping track!
---

Is this linked with the 'setback' that Angelic mentioned, that something had happened which had setback Kieran's fight?
I don’t know what happened, but contact stopped. But looks like something must of got resolved judging by the press pictures today.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

To be honest it looks like J is just at the club Linekar owns, a ton of people go there. But Linekar is rank, he’s a big misogynist perv. Did you not see the birthday celebration for Charlotte Crosby and he randomly put his fingers in her mouth? I think it’s on her insta somewhere. She was fully recoiling and he just kept doing it, it’s gross. He’s just a walking ick fest.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
If your still looking for the registration DC,, won't it be on sink boys sales site from a few months ago don't think he'd be bothered to remove it and he'd have to give the licence number so people could check its history.

• Haha
  • Wow

---

The stalking one from December was dropped in March this year. So that's 3 months for something to be looked at and dropped.
---
2 people in this picture don't seem to like being that close to Lineker. They must have heard of his money smuggling conviction. :sneaky:

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 20.46.11.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.