Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
🤣 totally got you. I just don't get it.

I'm not one of those people who think women lose worth after 25, far from it, and totally think people are entitled to their predilections...but if you fund these Z listers give your head a wobble.

I'm not one of those people who think women lose worth after 25, far from it, and totally think people are entitled to their predilections...but if you fund these Z listers give your head a wobble.
Aww I'm sorry I should have explained my filthy requests was me having a go about her house ....

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MANDATORY

VIP Member
She loves the song that shaggy sang
" It wasn't me "
Hes happy to confess to anything but not with her ..

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Time for a game in the absence of tea.

Which member of the Price/Infield Clan, if forced to, would you:
1. Snog
2. Marry
3. Avoid
4. Hug
5. Sniff their undies

Choose from KP, AFP, PP Fencing, Danny, Sophie, Harry, Junior (as he's 18 tomorrow), Ray Infield.
Let's leave Harvey and the other kids out of it.

• Haha
  • Wow

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
It's when she was having an affair with Sven and then slagging his actual partner off, Nancy Dell'Olio off in her collum off every week 🤮. Obviously, people have reasons for reasons 🤣. Not quite on KPs scale though
Lol I knew her way before then Cameron was a little boy at the time.

• Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It looks even more silly now -just like him! LOL
---
She’s obviously spent the day investigating Blade’s murder, that’s why she has been so quiet 🙄
Naaaah! She would have been snow-storming; Nothing better to do.....................
---
So has be wasted yet more money having that aging monstrosity resprayed?
Course not - skanky has always been orange :ROFLMAO:
---
When I did a deep dive into the world of Only Fans a while back, as I know little about it and we were all interested in what Skank was getting involved with, so I did a bit of my sleuthing (Honestly, just for research 😁) I came across an OF forum where KK was talked about. I said at the time I was shocked with what I found, and I ain’t easily shocked 😁 it’s not just photos but personal one to one filthy stuff online. I did screenshot some of it but I’ve never had the courage to post it, not sure I still got them, but will have a look later. I do think after reading those forum posts KK’s making good money on there but it ain’t millions, and it ain’t stuff she will want revealed.
Well it says it all that katona has kept her kids inspite of what she does so its little wonder skanky has kept her claws sunken into J&B
---
Its probably another gas guzzling motor that he has given someone a few quid for & will be selling it at over the odds price
Well he can add-on faaaaasinds of Pahnds beycors iss bin ownd by a Celeb innit! "Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
---
Anybody listen to Milky bar kid on GB?
We watched Nana last night! She's ace! OH said we should watch GB News now instead of the rest!
---
This from 2011. There was something wrong in her head then.🤯View attachment 2231479View attachment 2231483
Doesn't the thing see enough of the Police? LOL
---
better than looking at her face 😂
Not quite as battered though :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
i thought they were due to get married around now,perhaps they had put any wedding savings they had to a wedding abroad, as it would be cheaper and have a lovely holiday/honeymoon too. maybe this has tipped skanky over the edge, including, prompting her to sell her wedding dress to pete. does anyone remember when they were to marry ? she may have been getting him arrested all the time to put a hole in their wedding savings, so hes had to use it for solicitors for himself and trying to fight her, for his kids. she would love it,if she stopped him getting remarried and she hates MP with a passion,
I thought they said 2024 for the wedding?

• Wow

here we go again

Chatty Member
Actually I said this only once 👆🤣

Reactions: 11

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I googled KPEquestrian. Very very strange accounts. Accounts on companies house. does anyone know is to make head or Gail of it. Is this company in profit. prices name is not on it it, it’s so other people

Reactions: 11